Hurt

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You were shoved into a cramped storage room and the man in black slammed the door shut and locked you in. 

"Let me out!" 

You attacked the walls of the abyss with your fists repeatedly. 

"Let me out!" 

You were blind. You had no idea where you were in the hospital. This was your fault. 

 

The earlier attempt to knock the guards out failed as you were too timid to harm them in order to protect yourself. 

You slumped down onto the cold and slightly moist ground.

...what am I supposed to do? 

You were too mad at yourself to cry. The tears just wouldn't come. Waves of idiocy, regret and depression crashed unwaveringly into your mind as you stared at the pitch that surrounded you.

Little did you know, Baekhyun was in the opposite room awaiting his interrogation.

 

 

 

*Back at the apartment

"Will someone please tell me what is going on?!" Kris shouted at Luhan even though the latter was bruised from the attack. 

Luhan ran his hand through hair and hit the wall that was behind him with the same hand. 

"HOW THE AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW LEADER." 

 

That was all it took to have Kris land a punch into Luhan's stomach. 

Luhan reacted violently and fell to the ground whilst looking up at Duizhang. Luhan was hurt, physically and emotionally. 

Xiumin and Kai pulled Kris back and shoved him up against the wall before returning to see if Luhan was alright. 

Suho tugged Kris away back into the apartment, his eyes lost their shine. 

 

"You listen well. I know you are frustrated and angry but, NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU HURT ANYONE". Suho stared directly into Kris' eyes, threatening him. 

Kris was too distraught to even care about Suho at this point. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soz!~ didnt update for agesssssssssss i cant until a few weeks but I'll definitely update in late September!!!