Control

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You bravely walked out of the room with a towel loosely wrapped around your torso and you flicked your messy long hair to one side. 

While you slid your way along the cold wooden floorboard of the corridor, you folded your arms in an angry manner. 

Let's just say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

 

There were only a handful of men in the living room, you assumed that the rest were in their rooms or in the balcony. 

Once you laid your eyes on Luhan you instead stomped your way towards the doe-eyed ert. 

The others were stunned at how you just roamed around in just a towel. "Dude...s-she's basically under there" whispered Xiumin to Chen.

"I know hehe." Chen giggled but Xiumin nudged him forcefully to make him snap out his trance. Xiumin rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

I swear this guy is just ready to pounce on someone. 

 

You clenched your fist ready to punch the douche in the face but you stopped yourself before anything went down. 

"I'm sorry!" Luhan squeezed his eyes closed anticipating your fist meeting his cheeks but loosened up when nothing happened. 

"DIDN'T YOU EVER LEARN TO KNOCK?" you shouted at Luhan. 

"Well you weren't answering the door for ages so I thought I'd just come in to check on you"

You sighed still fuming from the embarrrassing encounter with Luhan.  

Your wet hair was dripping water down to the floorboard and a small puddle began to pool around you. 

 

Sehun walked out from his room to see what the commotion was all about. He immediately froze when he saw your wet body.

You've never been so embarrassed all your life and you just wanted to cry. You were especially self-concious about your body because of a scar you got as a child. 

The scene was so awkward you just didn't know what to do. 

On the verge of tears, you began to lumber back to your room. Kris followed up behind you and out-of-nowhere draped a towel around your shoulders to catch the water flowing from your hair. 

You had reached your room and your turned back around to face Kris. 

"Thanks Kris. Ugh this is just so frustrating!" you said as you made a puppy face to hold back the tears. 

"I'm sorry mei mei, he's just open like that to people that he's close with." 

You gently slapped him on the chest and shuffled into your room and closed the door behind you. 

Ena was still showering in the bathroom and instead of rejoining her you just got changed. 

You changed into casual at-home clothing and plopped onto the bed. 

 

I suppose if you're one of two girls in an all-male idol group you're bound to be treated like a man. 

 

Recalling the events that happend just minutes ago, you blushed and scrunched your face up in regret,

shaking your head at how awkward the whole ordeal was.  Just exactly what was I thinking going up to Luhan in just a towel. My logic is not right. 

 

"You alright there?" Ena asked as she came out of the shower luckily fully clothed. 

"Yeah just fine." you sighed loudly staring into the ceiling

 

Chelsea had arrived at the apartment and asked for everyone to gather in the living room. 

Ena grabbed your arm and pulled you up from the bed. You reluctantly shuffled behind her like a kid going to bed. 

Everyone just stared at you. 

You sighed and rolled your eyes "um stop looking at me." 

Luhan reached out with both arms and hugged you. "I'm sorry Ross. I should've been more cautious". 

You hugged back and shook your head. 

 

"Well now that's sorted I'll am very pleased to announce that your comeback is just around the corner!" 

The manager clapped her hands in delight while the rest of EXO cheered along with her. 

"And that means there will be, once again, strict schedules that we will have to follow during promotion."

Chelsea handed to Suho and Kris a notebook full of interviews, performances and other promotional activities that EXO

will have to participate. 

"I will leave you boys and girl to it then! I have to rush off to a meeting. Fighting!". Chelsea disappeared in a flash. 

"She always does that doesn't she?" Luhan whispered to you.