The Male Nurse

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

At Music Core, EXO had just performed MAMA live and they went backstage for some rest until the awards. 

They all stumbled into the dressing room and flopped onto the sofas. 

"Ugh, my neck is killing me." Tao complained. Ross shuffled over to Tao and began to massage his neck. The womanly touch made Tao tingle slightly. 

Everyone else looked at Tao in envy. Tao shyly blushed. He turned around towards Ross and fixed her hair by straightening the wonky parting of her hair. 

"Yah. Will you two stop showing PDA?" Baekhyun pouted. You both bowed apologetically at Baekhyun as if was the Emperor. Baekhyun chuckled and there were shuffling noises heard outside. 

*Knock knock

TTS walked in dress beautifully in their costumes and sparkly make up. 

Ross gasped and jumped out of her seat. 

"Unni!" Ross ran up to TTS and hugged each of them. "Are you settling in well Ross?" Taeyeon asked. 

Ross nodded forcefully amazed by their extremely good looks. TTS chatted with Ross for a while as if they were older sisters of Ross. 

 

"TTS! Stage in 5!" 

 

"Sorry Ross we gotta perform now~ See you later" Tiffany said in English to Ross and waved bye to the guys. 

 

"Hehe...It looks like we may need another girl in the group to accompany Ross" Chanyeol giggled. 

"Hey that's not a bad idea" Ross grinned. 

 

After 30 minutes all performers were asked to go on stage for the awards ceremony. 

 

"Today's winner is....Taetiseo!" 

A loud gaseous noise was heard and soon confetti were shot into the air. 

 

TTS were given the trophy and everyone congratulated them before leaving the stage for TTS's encore performance. 

EXO bowed to them and was about to leave the stage when they were pulled back by TTS. 

When Taeyeon began singing she pulled Ross next to her and forced her to sing some of the lyrics.

ttan saram deuldo da bitnaneun
nareul *voice cracks* johahae

Everyone in the audience laughs at Ross's cute mistake and Chanyeol laughed way too hard. 

Ross ran to Chanyeol's side and playfully punched his arm. The fangirls erupted into excited screams. 

 

 

 

EXO continued to promote MAMA and History for another week - then they were given a few days break until SM Town in Seoul.

 

At Home - early afternoon

Everyone had just eaten lunch and were wondering what to do for the rest of the day. Most of them were in the living room playing video games while some were reading fan mail. 

Ross was sitting on the couch playing some first-person shooter game against Tao, Sehun and Xiumin. After a few minutes she began to feel minor cramps below her stomach. 

Omg...damn it's happening...

 

It was the time of the month for Ross and she did not appreciate it coming. Ever. 

Ross continued playing like nothing happened but soon the pain got worse. Ross dropped the game controller onto her lap and held her hand against her lower abdomen. 

"You alright there?" Kai said still fixated on the screen. 

"Yeah..." Ross said while frowning. 

"No that doesn't look right to me. Let me take you to your room." Sehun stood up and held out his hand towards Ross. 

Ross painfully supported herself on her legs and began to walk in the direction of her room slowly. Sehun lead Ross to her bed and lifted the blankets so that she could get in. 

"Are you sure you're ok?" Sehun asked. 

Luhan walked in just as Sehun had asked Ross. "Ross are you on your period?" Luhan boldly asked. 

Ross and Sehun both widened their eyes. Sehun was shocked that Luhan said the word "period" and Ross was shocked that Luhan knew. 

"Yes..." Ross looked away in embarrassment. Luhan grabbed Sehun and whispered something into his ear. Sehun nodded and walked out. 

Luhan walked towards Ross's drawers and found a pad for Ross to use. Ross gasped as Luhan tossed it at her. 

"Hey don't look at me like that. I'm far more mature than I look" Luhan then poked his tongue out. 

"I'll be back soon." Luhan smiled and closed the door as he exited the room. 

LOL does this mean that we're really close? :D He even knows where I keep my stuff...0_0

 

Ross put on her pad and slipped back into bed. She took out her new laptop from in her night stand and went on tumblr. 

"Oh how I miss you tumblr." Ross searched for funny EXO pictures and found one where Sehun and Luhan were photoshopped to make it appear as if they were kissing. 

"HAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Ross bursted into a hysterical laugh. She continued to scroll down looking at more pictures.

Luhan knocked on the door and came in with some hot herbal medicine.

"Hey Ross I got you some medicine."

Luhan brought the bowl of medicine on a tray and carefully placed it on Ross's bed side table.

Luhan scooped a spoonful of the brown concoction and blow on it to make sure it wasn't too hot. He then held it out towards Ross so she can drink it. Ross was hesistant at first. 

"Ayo...Don't be shy just drink it like a good girl." Luhan whined then semi-force fed it to Ross. Luhan cracked up laughing and then left Ross alone to rest. 

 

After a few hours it was 8:30pm and the guys were getting bored. 

"I know! Let's go karaoking!" Kai enthusiastically proposed. Everyone agreed. Ross had fully recovered from her cramps and walked out into the kitchen to get a cup of tea. 

Suho followed her into the kitchen and asked her if she was up for karaoke. 

Ross jumped at the chance and took her tea with her and bolted straight into her room. 

 

"Guys Ross agreed!" Everyone cheered and went to their room to get ready to go out.

 

Ross threw on a simple ensemble and finished dressing far quicker than the other guys. 

(supposed to be night time -.-)

 

When everyone gathered by the exit door it turns out that D.O and Ross were wearing matching shirts. 

Kai pushed them together like a couple and Ross played along with it and linked arms with D.O and strutted down the corridor towards the elevator showing off her new "boyfriend". D.O's eye widened as usual but soon broke into a grin. Kai grunted in defeat and chased after them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story. I still have a lot to improve on I even borrowed some novels to read to improve LOL.  I'd like to say a very big thank you to the subscribers, readers and commenters! 24 subbies?! OMG that surpasses the subbies on my other story (a fail one LOL) so exciting!If you're wondering about "Emoda Sui" in the foreword she's a new character that is appearing later in the story. No...she is not the antagonist but rather another main character. Hint: Ross and Emoda are gonna be besties 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL