Lost and found

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You woke up in the morning feeling a bit sick from the massive amount food you ate last night. 

 

Ring Ring~ 

Your phone vibrated on the bed side table next to you. 

"Yobosayo?" you croaked. "Daniel! How are you?" 

Your brother asked about your stay so far but you've only been here a day. 

"Ok, yea I got it. I love you too~" You hung up and flopped back into your warm and comfortable bed.

 

Knock Knock

You heard someone outside you immediately sat up and combed your barbarian hair.

I hope I don't look like a piece of crap. 

 

"Come in!" You called from your bed. It was Luhan. "Mei mei, let's go shopping today!" Luhan skipped towards your bed and sat down.

He ran his fingers through your long dark brown hair. "Did you sleep well last night Ross?" 

You nodded and got out of bed. "Let's pick out something for you to wear today~" Luhan skipped to your wardrobe and chose a cute outfit

I wonder if this is the type of clothes that he would like his girlfriend to wear kekeke...

 

He's really got a sense of style. He left you and went outside while you proceeded towards the bathroom and washed up. 

You mimed MAMA while brushing your teeth. You tried to look as manly as possible so that you could fit in with their concept. 

 

D.O called you out for breakfast, "Ye! I'm coming!" you rushed out and you see breakfast already on the table. There was only Lay, Luhan, Xiu min, Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

You sat down next to Lay and started to munch on some toast. You ate a little too fast and you started to cough violently. Lay patted your back lightly and spoke in Chinese to you. "Take it easy. Theres no rush." he grinned and you saw his cute dimples. 

 

"So where are the others?" you asked while coughing a little more. "Some went to SM for a little while" Baekhyun said to you and took a sip of milk.

"Oh we have to teach you the EXO greeting!" Baekhyun moved next to you and showed you the group greeting. 

"So one of us counts down and then we say 'WE ARE ONE' with a thumbs up kinda like when you do paper scissors rock." Baekhyun showed you and you copied him. "And then we say annyeong haeseyo EXO imnida!" 

You tried it with the rest of the guys and they cheered when you did it perfectly. 

 

"Let's go to Myeong-dong today!" Luhan excitedly clapped. "It's a super shopping district!" 

"Oh cool! So is anyone going to come along?" you asked. Sehun and Baekhyun raised their hands, the others had to go somewhere else. 

 

 

 

You guys took the subway and eventually reached Myeong-dong station. Baekhyun lead you to the exit and you saw a street full of shops and restaurants. You squeal in excitement and rushed towards a Missha store. 

The guys all laughed at you and accompany you into the store. Some girls recognized them and crowded around them like a swarm of bees. Luhan and Baekhyun looked at you apologetically as you were left out because you haven't been announced as the new member yet. Sehun just his lips and scanned the horizon. 

You mouthed "It's OK" and continued to look at the collection of lipsticks. 

 

You bought a few lipsticks and a mascara. It was really cheap here compared to New Zealand. 

In the corner of your eye you caught a glimpse of a forever 21 store and you just sprinted out. You got kinda lost because of the sea of people around and panic overcame you. 

 

Omo...where are they? I can't see them! 

"Ross!" you heard them call out but you couldn't see them. The crowd was really big today and they rushed in all directions. You were knocked around heaps and you lost your balance. 

Before you could fall to the ground someone catches your hand and pulls you towards them.

It was Sehun.

The sudden motion fowards causes you to trip up and you fall into his chest hugging him in the process. Both of your eyes widened. He puts his arms around your head and moves you two towards the side of the street. You quickly let him go just in case the paparazzi takes photos. 

"There you are Ross! I was so worried!" Luhan came up to you and checked to see if you were hurt in the crowd. You shyly peeked at Sehun and he was blushing. You grinned. 

 

 

After a intensive shopping session you arrived back home and it was already 6:40pm. 

Kris and the rest were already dressed in suits. He waved at you, "Welcome back Ross. You have 45 minutes to get ready for the event." 

 

You gasped and rushed into your room whilst carrying a few shopping bags. You got changed into your dress in a matter of a few minutes. 

There was a zip that you couldn't reach and you struggled for a bit. You snuck out of your room and walked towards Luhan's room. 

"psst! Luhan? Can you help me with something?" Luhan walked out with a dress shirt and trousers on. You turned around and he saw your exposed  back. He gulps a little and slowly zips up your dress. Sehun caught him in the act and a slight frown formed on his face. 

 

"If you need anything else I'll be in the living room" Luhan told you. 

"Ross!" Chelsea called out to you from the living room and you see a few makeup artists arrive. 

You bowed to them a introduced yourself. 

Soon you were transformed into a beautiful princess. All of the guys looked so impressed and memerized at how beautiful you looked. Kris and Sehun both seemed to have the same expression on their faces. 

Hm..? I wonder what's going on with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! Thanks to the new subscribers!~ Chapter 3 is coming soon! I'll try to put up 2 chapters by the end of this week :D