Forgetful Dumb Bum

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

 

“I’m really disappointed Ross. It seems that you’ve forgotten a really important date...” Ena said with a sad tone. 

 

“Really? Oh....” Ross hit her epiphany and bowed furiously in apology towards Ena. 

 

“You made me sad!” Ena pouted as she continued unpacking her never-ending suitcase of belongings. 

 

“Happy birthday babe! I’m so sorry. I’ll make it up to you promise!” Ross flipped through her phone and dialed the number of a Japanese restaurant. 

 

Ena shook her head with a little giggle. 

Ross then hurried out of the bedroom and gathered the guys in the living room unbeknownst to Ena. 

 

The boys shuffled into the living room with confused expressions on their faces. “What’s going on?” Suho asked with a slight tilt of his head. 

 

“Well I’m such a bad person but I forgot that today is Ena’s....BIRTHDAY.” 

Almost everyone in the room gasped or widened their eyes at the sudden revelation. 

“What?! Th-then what are we going to do?” Kris jumped out of his seat. Ross eased Kris back into the sofa by gently pushing him back onto the sofa with her hands on his shoulders. 

“Don’t worry. I’ve got the venue sorted.” Ross took a glance back the bedroom door to make sure it was tightly shut. 

 

“Presents! What about the presents?!” Chanyeol said in a desperate quiver. Ross jolted upright. How could she have forgotten about the present and the birthday cake as well! 

 

“Ah . Guys I’m going to have to ask a few of you to run errands for me.” Ross swore like a sailor and the guys were taken aback by it. 

 

“Dude you totally just swore hard out.” Baekhyun nudged Ross’s hip. “I’m sorry but I’m really feeling the pressure right now.” Ross bowed and began to assign the guys tasks for the birthday party. 

 

Suddenly a loud smack was heard behind Ross. It was Ena. She had slammed the wall with her robust hand. 

“Ross? ...May I have a word?” Ena’s clearly showed a beautiful and loving smile but her voice exuded an irritated and slightly frightening tone. 

“Eeek!” Ross quietly squeaked as if a cheeky child was caught by their parent.

Ross gave the guys the “help me” signal but they were all too shocked by Ena. 

 

When Ross reluctantly shuffled closer and closer towards Ena, Ena grabbed Ross’s hand and dragged her into the bedroom. 

“Babe I know you forgot my birthday but stop turning this simple situation into a ing -storm!” 

 

“...Babe?” Chen whispered to Xiumin as Ena had forgotten to shut the door. 

“So they know each other all along?” Luhan whispered to Sehun. Sehun nodded in suspicion. 

 

“Do you know how embarrassing it is to have people that you’ve just met run around like servants?” Ena’s face was fuming with anger.

 Ross shut her eyes tightly causing her face to scrunch up from the loud and rage filled scolding and each time Ena accented her voice it made Ross shudder in response

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t think they will mind!” Ross retaliated with fear. 

“Yeah! We won’t!” Chanyeol bellowed his voice into the bedroom. 

 

Both girls were surprised and looked like shocked fools. “Since it is indeed Ena’s birthday we must celebrate.” Duizhang said in a firm tone. 

 

“See? See?” Ross tugged on Ena’s sleeve. Ross then skipped towards Sehun and linked arms with him. “The boys won’t mind”. 

 

Sehun body stiffened each second that Ross had her arms linked with his. He looked down at Ross who was smiling at Ena and his heart raced within his chest.