Everything will be fine

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

After Ross's collapse she was rushed to the hospital. All of EXO waited outside the consultation room with numerous paparazzi outside the building. 

 

"I just don't understand why people would write such stuff when Ross had only just debuted!" Suho scrunched his hair in frustration. 

"There will always be haters Suho. And Ross got the worst of them." Kris sighed. 

"I mean why is she targetted anyway? She's not dating any of us." Suho retorted. 

Luhan was getting mad from their constant whining and belted out sarcastically "OH OK. WELL LET'S SEE.. ONE SHE'S A GIRL LIVING WITH TWELVE GUYS AND TWO THE PAPARAZZI TOOK PICTURES FROM OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT OF KRIS CARRYING HER INSIDE." 

Kai walked up to Luhan and calmed him down. Sehun just sat in there uncomfortably almost looking like he's in pain. 

 

Ross was examined carefully by the female doctor and everything was fine. Stress and anxiety just got the better of Ross. Chelsea was by Ross's side the whole time which comforted her and gave her strength. 

 

The consultation ended and Ross put on a pair of sunglasses to hide her swollen eyes from the crying. EXO was quickly ushered back to the van and were driven home. On the way to the apartment Ross was sitting between Luhan and Sehun who looked extremely protective at that moment. 

 

Ross was tired but tried to stay awake for the remainder of the drive home. Luhan and Sehun both noticed this and when Sehun was about to reach out to Ross, Luhan gently pulled her into his chest and told her to sleep. 

Sehun was a bit disappointed that he didn't get Ross in time.

 

Kris was looking at the comments that the Netizens were posting up on EXO's fanbase as well as Naver. 

"Ross is one of the most talented girls in kpop. Why Naver Why?" 

 

"Naver is losing money and so they stir up trouble to earn quick bucks." 

 

"Ross we support you!"

 

 Kris secretly smiled to himself but didn't want to show the others just yet. 

 

 

 

 

A few days later...

 

 

 

 

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT SUES NAVER FOR SLANDER TOWARDS EXO. 

 

 

 

 

NAVER LOSES COURT CASE - WITHDRAWS ARTICLES. 

 

 

 

While EXO was at practice at SM, Ross was called into Lee Soo Man's office by Chelsea. Ross gave an apologetic look to the boys because they were practicing a crucial bit of the choreography. 

 

Ross walked into the office where Lee Soo Man and her family were waiting. When Ross saw her family she sprinted towards her mum and began crying. 

Daniel pulled her into his embrace and cried with her. He said in English "It's OK Ross...Sorry for making you read it." 

Ross shook her head "I now know what the industry is like~ thanks to you." 

 

After the emotional greeting they all sat down with Lee Soo Man on the red leather sofa and he began to discuss matters with them. 

"Rosalie, I am very sorry that you were attacked when you just started in the industry. I feel partly responsible as I was not able to protect the security of my artists. Putting a single girl into a group with 12 men is quite reckless on my behalf. Therefore I am giving you an option. You can either stay with EXO, join f(x) or...terminate your contract altogether." 

Ross gasped, she did not expect these offers. 

"I will give you time to think about it with your family right now." 

 

Ross turned towards her dad and immediately said that she wanted to stay with EXO. Her dad was a little worried but he places his trust in her. 

Daniel agreed wholeheartedly "I know those guys aren't jerks. You can stay with them." 

Ross's mum also agreed and hugged Ross. 

 

"I have decided...to stay with EXO." 

Lee Soo Man gave her a satisfied smiled and the meeting ended. Ross and her family exited the office, Chelsea was nowhere to be seen. 

 

"Oh! Daniel I have to introduce you to the guys!" Ross excitedly grabbed her brother's hand and ran down the hallway. 

"Don't stay too long Dan! We're leaving soon!" their mother shouted. 

 

Ross and Daniel arrived at the practice room where the guys were strangely not practicing and sat in a circle appearing to be discussing something themselves. 

 

Ross opened the door and walked in with her brother Daniel. 

 

Everyone looked shocked and immediately stood up. The brave leaders Kris and Suho walked up to Daniel first and shook his hand. Daniel was as handsome  as Duizhang.  

After Daniel greeted everyone, they talked a little about daily life and how Ross was behaving. They talked about how she cooked on the first day and how she was really popular among SM. 

Daniel gained more confidence in the safety of his sister and was ready to leave to the airport. 

"Guys I know you aren't idiots and I place my responsibilities as a brother to you. If you ever muck up I might do something drastic you hear me?". 

Everyone nodded like stupid monkeys. Daniel kissed Ross on the forehead and hugged her and said goodbye to the others. 

 

"Wow Ross your brother is too cool." Chanyeol and Baekhyun imitated him kissing your forehead and you cracked up laughing. 

 

"Yeah He's my love~" Everyone widened their eyes. 

"GOSH NOT IN THAT WAY!" you pouted and the guys laughed at your cute expression. 

 

"OK let's return to practice!" Kai energetically fist pumped and everyone went into their positions.