Violence

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"Now be a good girl and don't do anything irrational" Kai let you go and tugged you along into the living room. 

You groaned in frustration and reluctantly followed Kai with his tight grip around your wrist. 

He led you towards the couch and forcefully shoved you into the soft cushioning. 

Chen and Chanyeol reacted immediately to Kai's sudden actions. This is seriously out of Jongin's nature to treat a girl like this. 

"What's wrong with you Jongin?!" Chen stood up from his seat and went to grab the collar of Kai's shirt.

"Yeah why'd you shove Ross?" Chanyeol asked in confusion. 

"Nothing's wrong" you intercepted their questions in an effort to prevent further suspicion. 

"He's just angry." 

Chen let go of Kai's shirt with a shove. 

There were 4 other members in the living room as well and were glaring at Kai's action towards you after you had a mental breakdown. 

Kai sat down in a seat that was towards your right but was a distance away from you. 

Chen and Chanyeol left the room as they were uncomfortable with the strange atmosphere of the room. 

You sat there staring out of the window. The city view was breathtaking but there were much more serious matters at hand. 

Kris moved next to you, sandwiching himself between you and Kai. His protective instincts kicked in to avoid any more potential incidents. 

"I'm going to get something to drink..." you stood up after watching a few minutes of late night television. 

Kai stood up as well as he was highly suspicious of you at this moment. 

"Sit down." Kris ordered Kai to immediately hold his ground. Kai couldn't disrespect his hyung and so sat down irritably

 

You slowly turned towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard that was near the stove. 

You brought the water jug close to the cutlery drawer and poured the water as loudly as possible while you sneaked a fruit knife into your pocket. 

 

Bzzz bzzzz 

Your cellphone vibrated on the kitchen counter you had placed it on. 

It was from Baekhyun.

....

 

Be ready at 1:40am we'll leave then. 

 

You rested your glass onto the table and nervously walked towards Baekhyun's room. 

Kai's eyes were still on you but he was unable to move any where as Kris had a close watch on him as well. 

 

"Hyung?" you asked outside Baekhyun's room. Thankfully this was out of Kai's view. Thankfully it was Baekhyun that came out of the room and not anyone else. 

 

"I-" 

Baekhyun erupted from his room and cupped your mouth preventing you from talking. 

Your eyes widened and insane thoughts rushed inside your already muddled brain. 

"Shh. I know about the notes." 

You managed to calm down and mouthed "how?". 

"I found a note in my drawers when I was checking to see if anything was stolen from our room." 

Baekhyun unfolded his note and held it up to show you. 

Bring Rosalie Kim to the train station at 2am. 

Do not alert the police or else there will be consequences.

 

You grabbed the note from his hands and re-read the note. 

"So will you?" you asked with a serious expression. 

"Yes. I trust that you have a plan already." Baekhyun looked into your eyes as if he was fortune-telling. 

His eyes were dark but mesmerising. You felt safe in his company.

"Meet me down stairs at 1:40am. I'll try to distract Kai beforehand" Baekhyun whispered into your ears and swiftly retreated into his room without looking back and shut the door to his dorm room. 

Things were happening way too quickly that you didn't even care to properly question things.

 

You ripped the notes into pieces and threw them into the bin as you passed the kitchen again to get your glass of water. 

You slumped back into the couch in the exact position you were in before. 

"What took you so long Ross?" Kai asked.

You glared at Kai and snapped back "it's none of your business". 

"Hey hey cut it out" Kris' low voice echoed throughout the living room. "Does anyone care enough to let me know what is going on between you two?" 

"I told you, he's just mad at Ena's disappearance". 

 

By now it was 1:32am. It was almost time to leave and go to the train station.  

Everyone else had gone to bed exhausted from the day's practice while you were the only one awake. The rest of the house was shrouded by darkness while the living was the only room lit. 

Kai had drifted off into sleep still in sitting position and it was time for you to bounce into action. 

You sneaked your way towards the entrance to the apartment and slipped some boots on. 

At the time you were bending down to get your foot into the damn shoe that wouldn't fit. 

 

"Ah!" 

You were pulled back by strong arms around your waist. Of course they were Kai's arms. 

The sudden tug caused your long black hair to fall forwards. 

"Don't leave." he warned. 

You remembered a move from an action film you saw a while ago and decided to try it out. 

You stood upright with his arms still around your waist and began to run backwards. Kai had no choice but to move backwards. 

You heard a loud thump behind you and then you crashed your body against his. 

"Stop it Ross!" Kai was shouting now and possibly woke everybody in the apartment up.

Kai had hit the back of his head on the wall. Hard. 

Time was running out and you were really panicking now. 

You tried to run towards the exit but Kai grabbed onto your hand. 

Out of rage you pulled him from the wall and grabbed his hair with your other hand. 

You pulled the back of his hair down which caused him to extend his neck upwards. 

"Please Ross. This isn't you. I'm trying to protect you." tears were flowing from his eyes. 

You really didn't want to hurt him but Ena's life could potentially be at risk. 

"I'm sorry but please don't stop me. Ena's more important than me." your emotions were as hurt as Kai's expression. 

 

 

You heard loud footsteps coming your direction. 

Luhan gasped when he saw you pulling Kai's hair. He was followed by Kris, Tao, D.O and Xiumin. 

You panicked and let go of Kai's hair immediately whilst dashing for the door. 

 

"STOP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

omg DRAMA. lol sorry if the pace of the story is moving a bit quickly. I'll make sure its at a comfortable pace for us all :)