Mystery

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You grabbed your jacket from the chair and quickly followed Kai out of the restaurant. 

"Oppa! What's wrong?" you shuffled your way through the other diners. Kai impatiently stopped his movement and turned to you.

The sudden halt caused you to slam into his chest. You could feel the tension building up in his body. 

You looked up to see that he had an annoyed frown on his face. 

"Opp-" Kai had cut you off before you could speak any more. 

"There has been a trespasser in our home. The security system sent me a message. We must go!"

After the explanation, Kai swiftly grabbed your wrist and half-dragged you to the train station

The silent train ride home was uneasy. Panic and anxiety started to set in as you've never been in a situation like this. 

You periodically looked at Kai's to see his eyes burning with anger. Some fangirls walked over to you two but you greeted them before they could get close to Kai. You didn't want the fans to feel threatened. 

"Unnie! Can you sign my phone cover please?" a high school girl that appeared to be the same age asked you. 

You flashed a bright smile masking your deep anxiety and signed the phone swiftly. 

Before anyone could ask Kai for a signature, you had to stop them. 

"I'm sorry but he's not feeling very well." you whispered an apology to them. 

The fan girls were surprisingly understanding and bowed before returning to their seats not far from where Kai and you were standing.

 

When the train arrived at your station , Kai, still being the gentleman that he is, ushered you out of the train. 

This time he grabbed your hand and you ran along with him instead of stumbling your way through. 

You arrived at the apartment complex in time to catch the elevator just as it was about to close. 

There was a man in a long overcoat with grocery bags at his feet in the back corner of the dimly lit elevator. You nervously entered the elevator feeling slightly apprehensive. 

This was justified as his appearance was awfully suspicious. However, you shook off the thought and reprimanded yourself internally. 

He can't be the trespasser. He's only just gotten into the elevator with his shopping.

The elevator arrived at your level and you two bursted out of the door as it opened. 

"Oppa... we should call... the police" you suggested while you were panting from the tired run to the apartment.

"Yes I know I texted Suho on the train" Kai still had his eyes fixated at the door to EXO's apartment in the distance. 

The two of you arrived at the entrance in a matter of seconds. 

You went to open the door but Kai stopped you from entering the security pin. 

He placed his hands on your shoulder and looked into your eyes. "You stay here while I go inside to check ok? Don't come in until I've given you the all-clear". 

You looked like a train-wreck with your worried expression. You nodded and Kai scanned his fingerprint to gain access to the apartment. 

Then you thought to yourself: 

The only way into the apartment is by key, pin and fingerprint. None of the others are near this area. There must be someone who knows the security details from others or Chelsea. Sasaeng fans? 

 

"Ross!" Kai shouted with a tremble in his voice. 

You reacted in an instant and sprinted towards Kai's echoing voice. 

The living room appeared to be fine and you shouted for Kai. 

"I'm in your room!" 

The gut-wrenching feeling was building up just until it was about to burst. 

Somebody had been going into Ena's belongings and made a complete mess of the whole room although your belongings weren't touched at all. 

Ena's makeup, clothing and shoes were thrown all over the room. 

Strange...

 

On Ena's bed was a small note that didn't catch Kai's attention.

You opened the note with caution and it read: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your stomach sank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

heyyyyy my lovely readers and subscribers i'm going with a suspense and mystery theme right now lol what could the note mean? 

Hehe new chapter tomorrow~~