Lies

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

You frantically look around for anymore notes and hurriedly stuffed the tiny note into your right jean pocket. 

"Ross... where's Ena? Doesn't she have a fever? Where has she gone? Ross!" Kai's thoughts were just racing from his head and out his mouth.

You stood around awkwardly thinking of the next thing to do. 

"W-what if she's with Luhan? I mean, he's being looking after her from time to time today." you suggested while Kai was inspecting the room looking for anymore damages.

"Call Ena and ask her where she is" Kai pointed to you and commanded in a serious tone with his body turned away from you looking through Ena's wardrobe.

You grabbed your phone from your dressing table and dialled Ena's number. You had left your phone at home while you were out for practice. 

They didn't take my phone...

You were absolutely sure that any trepasser or thief would've taken your phone.  

 

Sorry, the number that you have dialled is currently unavailable. 

Please call again later.

 

You forcefully pressed the end call button and dialled again only to hear the automated message over and over again. 

", she's not answering." you tightly gripped your phone as if you were going to smash it against the wall. 

Kai gently squeezed your shoulder and called Luhan. 

"Hyung, is Ena with you?...No?.........................Well then get everyone to hurry up." 

"She's not with any of them....oh god." Kai looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes in exasperation.

You left Kai's grip and looked through your drawers.

Underwear. Clear

Bras. Clear

Random t-shirts. Clear

You begin to search the smaller drawer that was placed on top of the larger one. You were sure that Ena have been kidnapped.

You almost gasped when you saw another note. 

To be honest, you were excited to find clues but you were also afraid of the result of reading them. 

You carefuly opened the note with your back to Kai who was just leaving the room. 

Train station 2am 

Do not alert the police or else there will be consequences

This time the note scared you less. 

You scrunched up the note at once and stuffed it into your jean pocket.

What do I do?!

 

 

 

*Knock knock knock

"This is Seoul Police, is anyone in here?" you heard a low booming voice coming from down the hall way. 

"We're here!" you heard Kai somewhere in the house.

You heard multiple footsteps clacking along the floorboard. You went into the living room to see 5 people congregated in the large room with investigative equipment. They had already begun examining the living room. 

Jerks. Didn't even ask permission to take photos.

Kai was already being interrogated. 

What the .

 

"So Kim Jongin is it? When was the last time you heard from Emoda Sui?" you heard them speaking in the dining room. 

You stood at a distance just staring at them. The thoughts of Ena rushed through your head. 

What if she's being abused? 

What if someone's going to kill her?

What if the insane fans got her locked up somewhere?

What if right at this moment she's being...being....

 

You just couldn't finish that thought. It was too repulsive, you hoped to God that nothing would happen to her.

The big entrance door to the apartment opened up behind you, the guys shuffled into the room with stern expression. 

Luhan walked up to you and tucked some of your long hair behind your ear. 

"It's ok. We're here." 

You felt disconnected from reality at this moment. Why is this even happening. 

Everyone assumed that you were shocked and disturbed by Ena's unexplained disappearance but you were planning what to do.

 

 

Especially at 2am.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------

dun dun dun!!! ehehehe