Wolf

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"What do you mean we have to crawl around?" you asked Kai dazed at the choreography. 

"We're wolves duh" Kai replied in a sarcastic tone. 

"Pssh I know that" you forcefully nudged his in the stomach. 

By now it was early afternoon and EXO have had their measurements taken for the dance costumes. 

Ena had to stay home because she caught a fever so Luhan was acting as both idol and nurse dashing between the dance studio and apartment.

 

You and Kai grabbed your water bottles and went out of the practice room to refill. In the hallway was a group of trainees congregating smack 

in the middle. 

"Excuse me sorry just coming through" Kai managed to wriggle his way through the all girl cluster. They all bowed and most of them blushed 

way too much. 

You began to slither through the group but they wouldn't budge and pretended that you weren't there. 

"I'm sorry can you please let me through?" you asked and struggled to get their attention. 

You looked around for an alternative pathway but you caught two girls glaring at you. 

You immediately looked away and grabbed Kai's hand which he reached out. 

 

"She's not that special in person" you heard someone whisper. Doing the best thing anyone could do, you ignored it. 

What is with these girls...

At the water fountain Kai offered to fill your drink bottle as well. Still curious about the group of trainees just down the hall you turned

towards Kai in a haste and asked "There's new trainees? I thought auditions were closed for the year". 

Kai turned the tap off and screwed on the cap of the bottle tightly and replied "Nah they're trainees from 2011's auditions". 

You nodded your head and grabbed the bottle from Kai. 

"Say do you want to grab some dinner with me? The others just want to sleep afterwards". You wanted to try the pizza from the new pizzeria that opened near the vicinity of the dance studio. 

In a flash Kai accepted the offer and you both made your way back down the hallway and into the practice room.

 

 

 

AT THE RESTAURANT 

You had received your orders of two large pizzas and you immediately thought of a witty joke. 

You picked up a slice of cheese pizza and rapped 

"Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo

Neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoheulteda" 

(I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.

I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese.)

 

Kai bursted into laughter while he had french fries in his mouth. 

"Yah! You are just too hilarious. I wish I was just funny as you." Kai breathed a sigh of amusement and went back to munching his fries. 

"Well I am the master." you bowed your head and Kai flicked your forehead. 

"Getting cocky now are we Rossy?" Kai raised his eyebrows. 

You tried to flick him back but he dodged your attack with ease as your armspan was obviously shorter than his. 

You pouted and went back to your pizza.

Kai's phone vibrated and he received a text message

 

"Woah." Kai muttered as he read the text.

"Ross we have to go."