Baby don't cry

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"U-um...Rose? ...Can you let go?" Kris blinked rapidly at Ross' grip. 

In a drunken state, Ross tightened her grip on Kris and pulled him on top her. Ross was now sandwiched between the bed and Kris. 

"Mmm...Kris...you're *hic* so heavy~ hehe *hic". The two were sprawled horizontally across the bed in an awkward planking position. 

Kris was starting to blush from being so close the Ross's face, too close.  Kris tried to pry her delicate hands off his neck but he was unsuccessful.  

Kris's chest was pressed up firmly against Ross's making him feel intrusive and uncomfortable. Kris blushed and tried to wiggle his way out of Ross's grasp. 

He sighed and gave up altogether. By now it was close to midnight, the party outside was still pumping and Kris ended up falling asleep on Ross. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*The next morning

*Knock Knock Knock

Luhan and Sehun stood outside Ross's room waiting for her to open the door. *Knock knock knock* "Ross? Are you awake?" 

After several knocks on the door there was still no answer. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Ross's scream was heard from inside the room. Sehun rushed into the room to see Ross pinned onto the bed. 

Kris fell off the bed at the sudden scream from Ross and ruffled his hair in an annoyed manner. 

"Kris what were you doing on top of me?" Ross shuffled her hands around her chest to make sure nothing happened. Ross sighed a breath of relief.

D.O, Suho and Chanyeol came running towards Ross's room to see Kris dishevelled and Ross's hands on her chest.

"Woah...Kris you didn't....right...?" Chanyeol looked at Kris and then Ross. Sehun just stood there shocked at the sight in front of him.

Did they really do something last night? 

 

There was a strange atmosphere in the dining room when EXO was having their breakfast. Kai had just came back with Baekhyun and Tao after a morning run. 

"Woah guys did something happen? You all look weird." Tao did his aegyo and walked around examining everyone's expressions. 

Chanyeol walked up to Tao and whispered what had happened. 

"WHAT?! KRIS SLEPT WITH ROSS?!" Kris and Ross both looked up at Chanyeol in an annoyed manner. 

"Chanyeol don't tell lies" D.O said while putting some toast on the plates. "So you were lying?" Tao stared at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol smirked and nodded. 

"OK. I'll tell you what happened last night..." Kris sighed and stood up while everyone including Ross was listening attentively. 

"Last night Ross wanted to go to bed because she was all drunk because of SOME PEOPLE." Kris shot a glare at Lay and Xiumin. 

"She looked unstable so I went to help her and she fell on the ground so I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom." Baekhyun suggestively nudged Chanyeol. 

"ANYWAYS. I placed her on the bed but she wouldn't let go so I was stuck there for the whole night." Kris looked at everyone's gobbsmacked faces and then sat down continuing eating his breakfast. 

"Oh... So that was what happened. I was scared that you deflowered our mei mei~" Luhan playfully chuckled. 

Kris's face turned red and he look away from Ross. Ross started to laugh and everyone looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Haha what's the big deal? I mean nothing happened" Ross then munched on her toast. 

"Yeah! Nothing happened. Let's carry on as normal." Chen took a sip of milk. 

*Ring ring ring

Ross's cellphone went off, she excused herself from the other and accepted the call in her room. 

"Hey Daniel~! What's up?" 

"Ross...you won't believe this but go on Naver and look at the main article...Just promise me you won't cry..." 

Daniel abruptly hung up. 

 

Dafuq? What's going on...

Ross walked back out into the dining room and asked if anyone had a computer. 

"I do~!" Luhan skipped to Ross's side. "Let me take you to my room~" Luhan winked at the others. Kris grunted in irritation. 

Ross was taken to Luhan's room which he shares with Xiumin and Kris. Luhan lead Ross to his corner of the room and the laptop. 

"So what's the big rush?" Luhan asked. "Well my brother just called me to go on Naver to read the main article on it...He said that I shouldn't cry." 

 

The laptop had finished starting up. Luhan clicked on Google Chrome and started to type in Naver. 

"Well whatever it is are you ready?" Luhan looked at Ross in a serious manner. Ross nods and Luhan walks away. Ross grabs Luhan's hand and pulls him back gently.  

"Don't go. I'm..scared." Luhan nods and holds Ross's hand.

 

Ross pressed enter.

 

 

Rosalie Kim. EXO's own ? 

 

"Ross Kim" paid her way into EXO? 

 

 

Ross looked at the screen in disbelief. Luhan saw the headlines squeezed her hand in anger and slammed the laptop screen down. 

"What the is all this bull." Luhan shouted at the laptop. 

Ross started to tremble and Luhan hugged her firmly trying to stabilise her. "You promised Daniel that you wouldn't cry remember?" 

Ross nodded while in Luhan's embrace. 

Xiumin and Chen stood at the doorway and knocked the door looking at Ross in a worried expression. 

"Are you guys alright?" Xiumin asked. 

Luhan replied in Chinese "The media are attacking Ross saying that's she's EXO's ." Xiumin and Chen's eyes widened and Xiumin closed the door. 

"What do we do now?" Chen asked. Xiumin frowned in anger. 

"We'll get Kris and Suho to contact Chelsea and see what SM can do about it." Luhan looked over at Chen. 

 

"I need to get some fresh air." Ross was starting to have a panic-attack. 

Luhan lead her out of the room. They walked past the others and they all at them strangely. Luhan lead Ross onto the balcony outlooking the city. 

Ross just broke down. 

 

 

Ross started to hyperventilate uncontrollably and collasped onto her knees clutching her chest in pain. 

Sehun heard her cries and grabbed Kai with him. Kai then also heard the cries and he rushed onto the balcony to see Ross trembling and taking big gasps of air.  

Sehun reflexively ran up to Ross and kneeled behind her and embraced her.  

Luhan started to tear up seeing Ross in such a distressed state. 

 

Ross then fainted and fell back onto Sehun. 

Kai ran back into the living where everyone was and shouted "ROSS JUST FAINTED. CALL AN AMBULANCE!".