Holiday Time: Part I

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"Guys we've booked you another performance before your vacation alright?" Chelsea said as she looked through some paper work. 

Everyone was content that they had to  perform one last time before going on holiday. 

"What are we performing?" Luhan asked. "Machine and Two Moons" Chelsea replied while writing something down in her notebook.

 

The Next Day 

 

In the dressing room Ross found a new outfit for their performance at Music Core. 

They stylist told Ross that the rocker chic style was in and Ross happened to like it a lot.  

"Woah Ross those spikes on your bracelet look like they could do some damage." Baekhyun looked at it in awe. 

"Wanna try it out?" Ross narrowed her eyes and smirked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun backed away in fear and hid behind Duizhang. Ross snapped out of her playful mood and put on a poker face for Kris because of what happened the other night.  

When it was EXO's time to perform, the director called them out and they walked towards the entrance to the stage. 

Ross saw Infinite again and looked for L. They made brief eye contact with each other and turned away from each other quickly. They both blushed a light pink hue. 

 

EXO performed Two Moons first. Kris and Chanyeol were rapping with Lay and Kai dancing. Kai showed a bit of his abs to the audience which caused the fangirls to scream at the fan service. 

Ross shook her head at how much of a play boy Kai is. 

"He sure does love to show off his body" Ross snickered. D.O agreed and laughed. 

Immediately after Two Moons, the group went into position for machine. The song began with the Korean version and the Chinese parts were added in the middle. 

Ross sang both some Mandarin and Korean lyrics to show her bilingual abilities. She was in the centre of the dance as the song was about falling in love with a girl. 

 

After their performance it was the awards segment of the show. EXO M and K lined up at opposite ends of the line. 

(just imagine that you're next to Suho with Chanyeol's arm over you lol) 

 

EXO sang a farewell song and the recording for Music Core ended. They got changed back to their own clothes and hopped into the van to go home. 

 

"Ah! I'm so excited about our vacation! I wonder where we're going!" Xiumin and Suho squealed. 

Chelsea looked back at them from the front seat. "You guys and girl are going to the...Maldives!" Chelsea peace-signed them. 

 

They all screamed and cheered for their luxurious holiday destination. "You guys are leaving a day from now so buy whatever you need and get well packed for the 1 week stay." Chelsea smiled and got out of the van as she has arrived at SM's office. "See you guys at the airport in a day!" Chelsea waved goodbye and soon they were driven back to the apartments. 

 

Later that night.

 

"Mmmmm I don't know what to wear!" Ross rummaged through her wardrobe. Luhan was also in her room trying to find summer clothing for her. 

"How about these shorts?" Luhan held up a pair of ripped denim shorts. "My goodness I've been trying to find that for ages!" Ross grabbed them and stuffed them into her oversized suitcase. 

Luhan chuckled and continued to find clothes for Ross. 

 

After a day it was time to board their plane to the Maldives. Ross wore a Nintendo t-shirt with black jeans with her passport and plane ticket in hand. Ross also had a tiny backpack, inside contained her wallet, camera and her turned off cellphone. She was also carrying her carry on suitcase as EXO's larger suitcases were sent to the plane already. 

They went through customs successfully and boarded the plane in business class. 

"Everything is so spacious in business class. I always travel economy hehe." Ross told Lay. "Yea, it's pretty comfortable here." Lay helped Ross put her suitcase in the overhead locker with ease. 

Ross sat by Lay the whole journey. 

During the flight they played video games together and talked about their favourite ones. 

"Mine has got to be Final Fantasy bro. I love them all!" Ross enthusiastically exclaimed. "Well mine's tetris ahahaha" Lay chuckled.  They both laughed at the big contrast. 

At night it was a bit chilly in the airplane and Ross was getting goosebumps on her skin while she was sleeping. Lay was still awake reading a novel when he noticed Ross's unrest. 

Lay took out the pre-packed blankets from under his seat and covered Ross with his blankets. After a while Ross fell into deep sleep and Lay went back to his novel. 

 

Ross snored very loudly during her sleep causing Lay having to cover his from bursting out into laughter to prevent everyone from waking up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are going to be 3 parts to their holiday~ 

I have school next week so I can't update as often. Sorry about that T_T Lemme treat you guys to some EXO gifs :). Part 2 is coming tomorrow~ Part 3 hm... maybe friday next week? SOZ!

DW though i'll make sure these chapters are sweet and juicy ;)