The New Girl

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"Oppa when is the new member coming? I've been up since 5 am organising new furniture for Emoda and I can't sleep!" Ross yawned as she stared at the clock next to the flat screen T.V.

"Be patient Ross!" D.O frowned as he stared at the clock furiously. 

"Yah! You hypocrite!" Ross hit D.O's head with a pillow. Soon they both broke out into laughter and engaged in a heated pillow fight. 

 

 

 

"Take that you poopie!" Ross threw a pillow in D.O's direction but he dodged and instead the pillow hit Duizhang in the face. 

"Oh !" D.O squeaked. 

"BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS INSTANT!" Kris yelled across the the room. 

"I'm so sorry Kris!" Ross bowed numerous times in apology. 

Kris sighed deeply and shook his head in disapproval. "Right. Our new member is coming in 15 minutes so you two better clean this place up nicely or else NO DINNER". 

Both D.O  and Ross gasped loudly and immediately began cleaning the entire living room. 

"And change your clothes!" Kris yelled as he walked back into his room. 

D.O and Ross made brief eye contact. "Fastest changer wins. GO!" D.O whispered and soon they whizzed at lightning speed into their rooms. 

Ross decided to throw on a cute polka dot dress and tied her hair into a high ponytail. She then sprinted out into the living room and jumped onto the rug of the living room. 

"DONE!" Ross yelled with her eyes closed and her arms outstretched. 

Everyone else looked at Ross as if she was mental. "What is the matter with you? Hehe the girl's about to arrive!" Lay giggled and pulled Ross into the group. 

Ross glared at D.O who tried desperately to contain his laughter. 

 

The door clicked and Chelsea came into with a gigantic suitcase and the new member shuffled into the room behind her. 

Emoda looked at EXO and gasped a little upon seeing a row of handsome young men as well as a drop dead gorgeous girl at the end of the line. 

"Annyeong!" Luhan bowed and carried Emoda's suitcase into the room. 

"Th-thank you..." Emoda blushed and inched closer to Chelsea shyly. 

"Well my lovely people this is Emoda Sui. She prefers to be called by Ena. She's 18 but she's older than Kai." The guys nodded in excitement. 

Ross clapped her hands together lightly and squealed in pure joy as she couldn't wait any longer to get to know her fellow member and room mate. 

"I guess I'll leave you to it. These wonderful kids will show you around. See you later" Chelsea smiled sweetly before shooting a glare at everyone to behave themselves. 

Chelsea left the apartment and the door clicked shut. 

Ena was standing there flustered not knowing what to do. Ross skipped to her side and linked arms with her pulling her closer to the guys. 

"I'm Rosalie but everyone calls me Ross" Ross smiled and introduced each of the member to Ena. 

They sat down around the coffee table, there were too many people so some of EXO had to sit down on the rug. 

"So Ena you will be sharing a room with me hehe." Ross was bursting with excitement and happiness that she just bursted out laughing. 

Luhan grabbed Ross's waist and pulled her away from Ena as she was scaring Ena a bit. "Behave yourself Ross, don't scare her." Luhan gently whispered into Ross's ear and settled her onto his lap and they returned their focus on Ena. 

"Well hi...I'm Emoda Sui and um...I'm from England..." Ena shyly said with her heavy British accent. 

"S-she's hot..." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun with a hand covering the side of his face.

Ross overheard and slapped Chanyeol's back playfully. 

"What is your background?" Kris asked. "I'm half Chinese and half Japanese..." Ena replied. 

"That's so cool!" Chanyeol bellowed with his enthusiasm. 

 

"I'm terribly sorry but I don't know what's gotten into these people today. We'll leave you to unpack." Kris bowed and Ross hopped out of Luhan's lap and grabbed Ena's suitcase - sprinting into her room. 

Ena bowed to the guys and followed closely behind.

 

 

 

 

Ena slammed the door closed and hugged Ross. 

"Man! I haven't seen you in forever!" Ena spoke in British English. "I missed you so much Enny~ I feel like crying" said Ross still in embrace with Ena. 

They broke away from the hug and smiled at each other. "You acted perfectly Ena - haha they thought that we didn't know each other." Ross giggled.

Ena lifted the suitcase and placed in on her bed. She turned around with her eyes narrowed. "So what's the deal with you and Luhan? You guys together or something?" Ena asked and then turned back to unpacking her belongings. 

"No he's just really friendly that's all. He's like a brother to me" Ross giggled and helped Ena unpack her suitcase. 

"Oh I see." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOZ ABOUT THE LONG DELAY~~~~