Got Soju?

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

 

*First Person Narrative

 

 

I hurried Ena out of our room with a gentle shove as I was too eager to get to the restaurant. 

Ena was hesitant in joining a group of extremely good-looking men but I had managed to give her some peace of mind while we were getting ready for her birthday party. 

I walked slowly behind Ena and we eventually reached the living room. 

The guys had all dressed up neatly - Kai and Kris both looked like players. 

“Dude don’t you think you look a little like a pimp?” I sarcastically asked. 

 

They both laughed and shook their heads. “This is how we normally dress, Ross. After all this time that we’ve been living together...” Kai pretended to sulk. 

“Yah.” I glare at Kai and he jumped a little from fear. 

I run over to Luhan and linked arms with him ready to head out. 

“Gege, you can treat us today hehe...” I try to look as cute as possible by widening my eyes coupled with my signature pout face. 

“Ask Xiumin, he’s the oldest” Luhan laughed with his mouth wide open. 

“It’s fine. I can pay.” Xiumin poked his tongue out at us. 

“Thank you hyung!” I bowed gracefully. “Alright! Let’s go EXO!” Baekhyun cheered loudly. We made our way towards the elevator and Ena caught up to me and Luhan. 

“Let me grab Ross for a moment...” Ena pulled me away from Luhan and dragged me to the back of the EXO train. 

“Did you just call Xiumin - hyung?” Ena had a shocked look on her face. “Yeah I call the others hyung all the time. Everybody in SM treat me as if I’m one of the guys.” 

I release myself from Ena’s tight grip. I rubbed my sore wrist as I continued towards the elevator. 

“You need to chill. We’re pretty lax with formalities so get used to it.” 

 

 

We took the taxi to town central where all of the high ranking restaurants were situated. 

Along the way we did encounter some crazy fans that were screaming members’ names. I got into a taxi with Ena, Luhan and Sehun. 

Sehun sat in the front seat and looked straight ahead the whole trip.

My name was called by a group of male fans and Luhan loudly said “Ross and Ena are mine! no one touch them!” 

Luhan is such a flirt but his affection towards me is more of a bromance rather than actual relationship-py type love. 

But his relationship with Sehun is on a different level, you could mistake them for lovers almost.
 Hunhan confirmed that it was just a very strong bromance - nothing else. 

But still, I can’t wait to read some fanfics about them or tumblr gifs of them “making out”. 

Sehun looked into the rear view mirror and I happened to look at it as well. We both looked away with speed once we made eye contact.  

Lately, I’ve been noticing that Sehun acts strangely around me... I wonder why. 

“Alright we’ve arrived. Thank you kids.” Luhan paid the taxi driver and we made our way towards the restaurant. 

“Let’s drink some soju tonight!” I whispered into Ena’s ear. Chelsea had told me not to drink soju but I’m afraid tonight is the night that I break that rule coz’ YOLO. 

Just kidding, YOLO is the most disgusting phrase I’ve heard through tumblr. 

The others arrived shortly after us. Kris ran up to me and told me not to drink too much because Chelsea just called him about the dinner party. 

“Chelsea told you and Ena not to drink tonight but I’m letting you. Don’t drink too much, you hear?” Kris warned me like my Dad would. It was a bit strange...

“Thanks Kris!” Kris flicked my forehead and walked into the restaurant. 

“Come on, it’s going to be so much fun!” I pulled Ena along behind me as we climbed the stairs towards the entrance.