Training is tough for a girl

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

EXO arrived back at the apartment and you immediately ran to your room to take off the itchy and tight dress. You managed to the dress and you started to scratch away furiously at your back. 

Aish...I hope I don't get rashes from this. 

You went over to the wardrobe and found baggy t-shirts and pants. You slipped them on and sighed a breath of relief. 

"I'm soooo tired." you puffed and plopped onto your soft bed. 

You drifted off into a light slumber. 

 

[2:30am]

You rolled over in bed and groggily opened up your eyes. 

"I'm so hungry." you moaned and creeped out of bed. You sneaked into the kitchen and flicked the light on. 

The sudden flash of light made you squint for a good 5 minutes. 

 

"Help me!" you heard a harsh hiss down the hallway. You jumped and spilled the orange juice in your hands. 

HOLY MOTHERF- IS THIS PLACE HAUNTED? 

 

"Help me~! I know you're there!" the creepy voice made you tingle in fear. You twisted your head towards the ominous hall and saw light seeping through the door of the bathroom just past D.O and Kai's room. 

You bravely tiptoed next to the door and reached your hand over to knock the door.  

"U-um i‘m here...are you ok?" you whispered. 

You heard a loud gasp inside and you shuddered again. 

"R-Ross? Is that you?" Baekhyun asked in embarrassment. 

"Yeah...what's wrong?" 

 

 

"The toilet paper...ran out...." Baekhyun cried softly. 

You stiffled a suppressed laugh while Baekhyun cried in embarrassment.

You dashed towards the laundry cupboard to find a roll of toilet paper. You grabbed a roll and shuffled back towards the bathroom. 

You slipped your hand through the opening of the door with the toilet paper. 

"I can't reach it! Sorry can you come in a little?" Baekhyun shyly insisted. 

This is so embarrassing... 

 

You stepped into the bathroom with your hand covering your eyes. When you felt the toilet paper being taken you sprinted out. 

 

The orange juice had spilled all over the floor and you decided to mop it up. After spending a good amount of time finding the mop you started to clean the floor. 

"Here let me do it." Baekhyun nudged you to the side and mopped up every last drop. "So are you hungry? Looking for a midnight snack?" 

You nodded and looked for some more food in the pantry. You heard a loud grumbling sound coming from Baekhyun. 

"Hehe. Since we're both hungry I'll make some waffles or something." Baekhyun clapped in agreement and gathered the ingredients. 

 

While you were mixing the batter, Baekhyun smudged some flour onto your face. You attacked back throwing a handful of flour in his face.

You exploded with laughter that could have possibly woken everybody. 

He looked like a ghost. "Haha now there's really a ghost in the house."

Baekhyun makes a cutesy angry face and grabbed two handfuls of flour.

Uh oh....

You tried to avoid the carnage by running away into the living room where you could protect yourself.  Baekhyun tackled you into the rug and smooshed flour all over face and hair transforming you into the grudge.  

You got back at Baekhyun by tickling him while he was still focused on making you look fugly. 

Baekhyun backed away in distress and you mounted him with your knees while poking his chest. 

You enjoyed torturing him without realising how suggestive the position you guys were in. 

He laughed uncontrollably trying to escape your death lock.    

 

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TWO. DOING?!" Kris shouted from the kitchen. He gasped when he saw the position you were in. 

Baekhyun gasped as well and lifted you off of him. 

You rubbed some of the flour off your face and hid behind Baekhyun. "Can you two explain to me what exactly that you're doing?" Kris looked furious. 

Baekhyun stood in front of you in a protectively manner. "We're sorry Kris... please forgive us."

Kris sighed and approached your messy figure. He took your hand and walked towards the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I call you Rose?" Kris suddenly asked. You were a bit taken by surprise but you accepted. It sounded better than your brother's 'Ross' anyway. 

Sorry Daniel~ I love you :3

Kris rinsed a towel and started to wipe the flour away.  His touch was so gentle which was completely different to the image that he had in the public eye. 

"You better take a shower. Ugh look your hair is all stuck together." Kris tried to pry a bundle of sticky hair open to no avail.  

He went out and you continued to untangle your hair. Kris came back with a fresh towel with a huge baggy jumper and pants. 

"You can wear my clothes once you get out of the shower." Kris suggested and closed the door behind him. 

 

Wow...I never knew that he was such a gentleman. He gave me his clothes instead of rummaging through my stuff....aw...~ 

 

After your super long early morning shower you were a bit hesistant to wear Kris's clothes but you had to. 

There was a manly cologne that radiated from the jumper. 

You walked into the kitchen to see that everything was cleaned up. It appears that everyone went back to bed. 

Where's Baekhyun? I really messed up his pajamas... 

 

On your way back to your room and saw Baekhyun in the bathroom washing the flour off his face. 

"I'm so sorry Baekhyun hehe. But you looked so funny!" you burst into laughter again. Baekhyun stuck a tongue out at you and told to go to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning you were getting ready for dance practice with EXO and picked out a sporty outfit for the day.

 

 

You went into the kitchen were all of the guys were munching away at their breakfast. Baekhyun and Kris looked extremely tired. 

Oops....

 

"Woah Ross you look really cool with sunglasses on!" Luhan jumped up and shuffled towards you. 

"Give me a twirl!" you shyly spinned around while some of the member wolf whistled at you. 

"Yah, you guys stop it." you pretended to be angry but you turned out to be very cute.  

 

 

 

At SM  you all filed into the dance studio and Kai the music. It was playing History. 

"Hey Ross guess what...we're gonna start with history today hehehe" Kai teased you. 

LOL the dance with the weird pants shaking bit hahahaha 

While you were doing the pants dance you couldn't stop laughing. Sehun nudged you gently hinting you to calm down and focus. 

 

 

Everybody got into position and you were between Suho and Sehun. 

 

 

After a good few hours of practicing dances you were exhausted and laid spread-eagle on the hard wood floor. 

All the other guys seemed fine but not you...you looked like you were going to pass out. 

"Aww look at how cute Ross is~ The dances must've been too intense for girl." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun at the other side of the room. 

"Nah bro you should've seen her  this morning at 2 she mounted me like a Dothraki man warrior." Baekhyun chuckled.

"SHE WHAT?!" Chanyeol shouted and all the others look at them. Baekhyun quickly covered Chanyeol's mouth and smiled innocently at the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woot! new update waddup. 

Exams are killing me. DW I'll still be writing the chapters as I go :P New update next week! On monday probably.