Street Fight

Once Upon A Memory

 

*RING~ RINGGGG~*
 
You got up as soon as you heard the alarm. You fixed yourself and went down. You greeted your parents and your brother.
 
"What's for breakfast?" you cheerfully asked your mom.
"Toasted bread. With butter and sugar. Your fave, sweetie."
 
You ate your breakfast with your family.
"Good luck on your second day." your parents told you.
"No need to~ Isn't the goodluck only on the first day?"
"Arasso. (Alright) Just enjoy your day." your mother said.
"I'll be fine, umma. I have Youngmin."
"Have you made friends other than Youngmin?"
 
You thought of what your mom said and you remembered Kwangmin. You haven't talked to anybody yesterday besides Youngmin, Kwangmin, and your teacher.
 
"I guess so." you gave your mom a not-so-sure answer.
"I see~"
"I'll go now! I might be late."
 
After that you got your bag and headed for the door. You bid your family goodbye. "See you later!"
 
 
While you were walking to school, you stopped seeing people causing trouble on the streets ahead of you. It looks like two groups of boys fighting each other. It was like a gang war. They punched, kicked, and hurt each other. You were frozen at where you were standing. The other team of boys won and the loser went away from them. You moved closer to help those who were injured. As you looked at them closely, you noticed their faces and thought they were familiar faces. You saw them wearing the same uniform of your school. Then you realized, some of them were your classmates.
 
"Excuse me! Gwaenchanhayo?" you asked them.
"You saw it?" one guy asked.
"De, you guys are from my school, right?"
They started analyzing your face.
 
"AHHH~ I know youuu! You're the new girl!" another guy who remembered you said cheerfully.
"Ne~"
 
"Yah, let's get going. We'll be late." a guy stood up, who was, YOU think, the leader of the group.
 
"Kwangmin-shi?..."

 

There's the update for todaaay. ^^ Got 5 subscribers already. :") Thanks for making me happy, new subbies! <333 I have school too, so I might not update very often. Mianhae for that, but I will update~ :D Read, comment, and subscribe!~