Scores

Once Upon A Memory

Kwangmin's POV:

I was in front of the bulletin board with her right now. We were scanning the papers on it. She looked so excited since this morning. I didn't even expect her to approach me, pull my hand, and run away with me together.

Earlier

"Good morning, Kwangie!" She shouted while we were running. What is with this baby girl today?
"You look so happy today!" I said as I pulled her hand and made her face me, causing us to stop.
"I'm not~ I'm just excited!" She tried to pull my hand and run again but I stopped her.
"Quit running! It's so cold, ~~~ -ah!" I cupped her cheeks. She stared at me and kept quiet.
"Aigoo! So red already?" I .

She didn't say anything and pulled me away again. I went with this silly girl~

 

Your POV:

It was all up to this day.

Today is the release of our scores in the examinations. I got through the test questions well, even the hardest ones! I even got to answer the questions that racked my brains before. I feel so proud, haha! Thanks to Kwangmin's teaching~ I was excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted to see my score, to see if I improved. But the deal I made with Kwangmin haven't left my mind for days, especially during the days of the exams. Well, knowing Kwangmin, he wouldn't give me such a hard dare, right? We both considered this as a competition though. I'm actually hyped up about everything today! Who do you think would win? Me or Jo Kwangmin? We'll see!

As I arrived our school's gate, I saw Kwangmin sitting alone near the school lobby. Why was he alone? Was he waiting for somebody?

I decided to today. Since he wasn't looking at my direction, I sneaked up to him and quickly pulled his hand. Hahaha~

"Good morning, Kwangie!" I shouted as we ran together.
"You look so happy today!" He laughed and pulled my hand. Now we were standing, facing each other.
"I'm not! I'm just excited!" I was going to pull him again but he was stronger.
"Quit running! It's so cold, ~~~ -ah!" He cupped my cheeks and I was left dumbfounded.
'Ugh, why do you always have to make me blush?!' I thought to myself. 
"Aigoo! So red already?" He laughed. Aww, what a meanie. I grabbed his hand and ran away again, embarassed that he saw me red.


"Science! Look! I'm higher than you in Science!" I exclaimed and pointed my name.
"Mehh, I'm higher than you in these subjects!" He said as he pointed his name on many papers.

If I wasn't first in the list, I was second. And if he was second, I was first. We were basically competing about this stuff. I kept on seeing my name in many papers too! Who knows I might win our little deal? But sadly, the lists of the other subjects were different from the overall so I was still in a little doubt. Our deal was based on the overall ranking, meaning the whole school's ranking of students. It seems impossible for me, although Kwangmin did say that I once got the first place in that ranking, so no biggy. I guess.

I recalled my deal with him. I wanted him to make me remember about my past and about us. Of course, I was still curious. Kwangmin also told me he would accompany me to Dr. Song later. I promised myself that it's no biggy when I lose. I'm happy enough that Kwangmin is always be my side now. Whenever I'm with him, I remember little by little right?

"Go check it out," I felt someone pinch my nose. "Our deal, okay?" he added.
"Yeah, I know." I smiled at him.

I took one big gulp, an inhale and an exhale, before looking at the overall.

 

Shoot.