11

Once Upon A Memory

 

"During the 11th?"
"Yes. Sometimes, I see Kwangmin going to the park and sitting the swing alone and then I realize and tell myself, 'because it's 11 today'." said a girl.
"Which park?" you asked.
"The one with the playground near
his house."
"Oh, but if it's a so-called "special day" why is he alone?"
"I'm not really sure with those information, ~~~ -ssi. I don't know that much."
"Ah, I see. Thank you, by the way! I have to go now!" With that, you left them and headed to your classroom.
 
 You had your classes and then it was hometime.
 
 
"Youngmin-ah!~ tell him to get well! Take care!" you told Youngmin who was riding his motor.
"You sure you don't want to come?"
"No need to. Next time maybe."
"Arasso! Bye!" 
 
VROOOOOOM~ and Youngmin left with his motor.
 
You walked home after Youngmin left.
"I wonder why he's absent."
"Maybe because they're always dating on the 11th?"
"But why be absent? He could do that when school's done?"
"Maybe his girlfriend can't wait?"
 
You kept talking to yourself all the way. Until you got home.
 
"I'm back, umma!" you greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh, early today?"
"I didn't go anywhere today."
"I see. Want something to eat?"
"I'll cook, umma. Take a rest."
"Are you sure?"
"Yup! Go ahead!"
"Okay." Your mom went upstairs. You didn't let her do the work because you know she's tired. Your mom was the only one left in the house when you, your brother, and your father are working. She would always do the work. But now, you let her rest.
 
You went to your room and dressed up first. Then you went down and opened the fridge. You looked for something nice to cook. But you didn't find anything. You decided to go to the supermarket and buy. You changed your dress again and left a note on the refrigerator.
"Umma, I'm going to the supermarket. Just rest, I love you. ♥"
 
And then you left. You went to the nearest supermarket.
 
"What to get?" you asked yourself as soon as you got inside.
"Ah! Fried chicken!"
You looked for chicken in the supermarket. After you got it, you wanted to buy a new manhwa.
So you went to the books section. You looked around and after a while, you saw a manhwa that you really liked and ran to get it because it was the only one.
 
When you laid your hands on the manhwa, another hand was on it.
 
"Excuse me, miss. I was the first one who saw this."
"Excuse me, I saw this fi-"
You were cut off when you looked up.
 
"Aigoooo. It's you?!"
 
 
 
• Kyaaa! Did you guys already see Boyfriend's teaser photos?! They're so handsome and awesome and cute and Janus and agdkslaala! Forgive, author-nim. I'm just so excited with their comeback. I missed the boys so much. T~T Let's all wait for their comeback, ne? November 8! I'm coming for you! ㅋㅋㅋ! So yeah, here's the update everybody. You crashed my story with lots of comments! :"> I is so happy. Thank you for the new subs too! This fanfic reached 25 subs already, yay! ♥ thank you so much guys, for loving this story. I love you from the bottom of my heart! ♥ xo~