Life Saver

Once Upon A Memory

"Let go of her." you heard a voice.

The bad guy turned around and talked to the voice.
"This is none of your business, man."
"Let her go and no one will get hurt.
"Huh, what are you gonna do? Call your mommy?"
"No, I can beat you guys myself." and with that, the guy started to punch them one by one.

Your life saver beat them up one after another. Punch here, punch there. Kick here, slap there. The two guys who held your arms let you go and tried to fight with your "life saver" but they were no match. You fell hard onto the ground. Luckily, the bad guy team lost. They left, scared of the guy who just beat them up and horrified at what just happened.

"Yah, are you alright?"

The voice was familiar to you. You looked up to see who it was..

"Kwangmin..."

"Did those guys touch you?! Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Are you?"
"This is Youngmin's fault. If he just send you home, this wouldn't happen!" He sounded frustrated.
"Don't blame Youngmin."
"Aigoo. I have no choice."
"Huh?" You asked him, confused.
"I'll take you home."
"No need." You rejected his offer.
"What? A group of guys was about to do something to you and I'm already insisting on taking you home and you still refuse? Are you crazy?"
"Say what you want. I'll go home by myself."
"Psh, fine then."

He was going to leave you when...
"Ah, ouch!" He yelped in pain and fell onto the ground. He was injured with the minor punches the guys gave him earlier. You went near him and helped him stand up.
"Let's stop by a clinic."
"No need."
"You're so stubborn, you know that?" You annoyingly told him.
"Not as stubborn as you."

He glared at you and you stared at him. He kept quiet.

"Please?" You said looking straight into his eyes.
"Never, ever, ever."
"Fine then, I'll be going now."

Annoyed by his stubborn-ness, you left him there and started walking home. He looked at you while you were leaving him behind. But still, he followed you. You looked for the nearest bus stop. As soon as you saw one, you ran to it and waited for a bus,

"Anyway, what just happened?" you asked yourself. You remembered what happened with those guys. It also crossed your mind that *ahem* Kwangmin, saved you.

"Good thing Mr. Grumpy came." You smiled.

"Ride." You heard a voice near you. You looked around and saw Kwangmin riding his motor, offering you a helmet.
"I don't wa-"
"No buts!"

With no choice, you rode on his back and just kept quiet the whole way home.

After a while, you got home. You got off Kwangmin's motor and opened the gate.
"Want to come inside?" you asked him.
"No, I'm tired. I'll go home now. Bye." He turned around and was about to leave.
"Wait." you said. He stopped walking and looked at you.
"How did you know where I lived?"
"Uhh.." He scratched his head until he came up with an answer, "Youngmin told me."
"Oh, okay."

He turned around and was about to leave again but..
"Wait." You stopped him again.
"What now?"
You grabbed something in your bag. It was a pikachu bandaid. "Take this."

Kwangmin stared blankly at the bandaid for like 15 seconds without saying anything..

"Hello?" You waved at his face. 
"For what?" he asked you.
"For your wounds! And to think that I saved you two times, mister! One was when I took you and your group to the clinic and then now."
"What two times? I'm the one who saved you, missy." He flicked your forehead.

You put the bandaid on his face where he got his wound quickly right after he stopped talking.

"Yah! Take it off!"
"Leave it there~ Please? Please? Please?"
"Aish." he just kept quiet.
"Thanks for today, Kwangmin! Without you, I don't know where I might be." You smiled at him.
"N-no prob."
"Go on ahead. You'll be home late. Take care!"

You waved him goodbye and went inside your house.

 

"Pabo."

 

Annyeong everybody! Here's the update for today. Mr. Grumpy to the rescue~ Author-nim is so flattered with the new comments. :") I'm so glad you like this story. Plus, I had new subbies too! ^^ Jeongmal gomawo! <3 Boyfriend will have their comeback on November. I'm excited already, keke~ :"D So yeah. Read, comment, subscribe! xo.

 

 

His face is just ahadskshadlajddka! :">

PS: His face was like this when you handed him the pikachu bandaid.