Epilogue

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

I just had to finish with a Super Junior M song :3

Song for final chapter: "Fate Line" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtlYT1kwtVg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

“Umma!~ Micha’s bullying me again!” Jung Min came in running toward me. He wrapped his small arms around my leg and Micha came running behind him.

“Yah stop being such a baby!” She scolded and simply folded her arms across her chest and pouted her chubby cheeks.

“What’s going on?” Zhou Mi walked in drying his wet hair. He must’ve come out of the shower. Micha instantly ran up to Zhou Mi and held her hand up above her, signaling she wants to be lifted.

“Appa! Jung Min is simply being a baby; he doesn’t want to play ball with me.” Micha whined and stuck her tongue out at Jung Min who cowered behind me.

“But umma, she throws the ball at my face.” Jung Min whines and pouts. Zhou Mi and I look at one another and can’t help but smile. It’s like watching younger versions of ourselves. I gently took Jung Min’s hands and led him from behind me. Zhou Mi gently placed Micha down and they both faced each other.

“Ne how about you both put on a jacket and we’ll all go to the park.” At first they both softened up and thought about it for a second, but then Zhou Mi mentioned,

“We’ll get some ice cream too.” Both of them instantly brightened up and ran to their rooms. Zhou Mi wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed the side of my forehead.

“Ne umma are you really willing to go to the park?” I rolled my eyes at him and replied,

“Yeh, otherwise appa will bring them back with a stomach full of ice cream.”

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes as Han Ah was finishing clearing the table. I finished my last plate and walked over to the living room, to find Han Ah sleeping on the couch with Micha’s small head on her lap and Jung Min’s head leaning on her shoulder. I could only smile at the sight before my eyes. I gently lifted Han Ah and placed her in our bedroom before gently tucking in Micha and Jung Min into their separate beds. U could only smile in warmth as I came back and saw Han Ah sitting up rubbing her eyes.

“Sorry, did I fall asleep on you?” She mumbled but I gently laid back down and felt her head gently hit my arm. We laid there for a second, simply engulfed by each other’s presence before Han Ah yawned.

“Ne I’m tired.” She whispered and slowly drifted off to slumber. I pecked her forehead and whispered,

“I love you Han Ah.” She suddenly picked her head up and scowled,

“Pabo, I already know that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was a little all over the place >.< I just wanted to add this quick epilogue ;D