How and Why

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Well here's the long awaited chapter! Song for this one will be...Miss A's "Goodbye Baby!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYKO1za5mX0) Alright, have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi’s POV~

“Zhou Mi!” I looked up and saw Micha flailing in the water, grasping at the thin air in front of her. She can’t swim that well in deep ends.

“Micha hold on!” I yell and dive straight into the pool.

Han Ah’s POV~

“Zhou Mi!” I yell once again but I’m only greeted in return by the silence filling up the empty house. Where is he? I checked all of the room yet found no trace of him except the clean dishes. Oh wait, he said he’d meet us at the pool! I forgot completely!

I ran outside and headed for the direction of the pool with a huge smile across my face as the wind from the other direction blew across my face.

Ne Zhou Mi, wait for me.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I gently placed Micha on the cool concrete floor and placed her head gently on my towel.

“Ne Micha.” I said gently patting her cheeks. No response at all. I placed my ear toward her heart and made out the faintest beating but it was really weak.

“Micha, hold on.” I mumbled as I pinched her nose, and placed my lips onto her own.

Han Ah’s POV~

“Hm.” I sighed out and found myself lost. How can I get lost?! I looked at my surrounding and could see a couple yards away a wired gate.

Oh I remember now! The wired gate surrounded the pool! I’m close! I picked up my pace and ran straight toward the gate, only to realize I’m on the opposite side -.- I see the entrance on the other side of the gate where I’m at. Just then I noticed two figures, one leaning over another one. I shaded my face from the sun beating down on me and squinted. My vision cleared and I wish I hadn’t seen this. Zhou Mi was leaning over Micha and as if they knew I was watching them, Micha wrapped her arms around Zhou Mi, deepening the kiss.

I felt my hands and fingers grip the metal wired fence so tightly, my knuckles turned white and the wire even lost some of its usual diamond shape. I ran away from that spot as fast as my legs could carry me.

You’re pathetic; you actually thought he would love you back? After you treated him so coldly and rudely? You even told him yourself how he can’t fall for you. Yet look at you now, crying over him.

My chest hurt so much, my tears were blurring my vision, and all my thoughts swam around Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi and his smiling face, his warm hands, his kindness. I was so confused and lost that I ended up tripping over a thick tree root.

“Why? How do I always end up losing so many things I love? Please someone, make this pain go away and put an end to this.” I muttered into the dirt.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I felt Micha get up and wrap her hands around me, deepening the kiss.

Wait, I can’t do this. What about Han Ah?

Han Ah brought me to my senses and I gently pushed Micha away. She stared at me with such confusion and longing.

“You don’t want to kiss me?” She asked a little hurt. I sighed and held out a hand.

“Micha, I don’t see you like that anymore. I loved you before, but now it’s different.”

Why is it different? It’s because I met Han Ah, and fell for her. Hard.

“I see, well I figured as much seeing how you’ve been eyeing you’re wife.” Micha said with a wink. I felt my cheeks burn up and I guess everyone’s realized it by now. I really love Han Ah.

“Why not just confess already?” She asked me. I thought about it for a second, why didn’t I confess? Why would I put myself through this agonizing wait.

“Go for it!” Micha said nudging my side. She raised a fist in the air and shouted,

“Fighting!”

“By the way, thanks for saving me. I really owe one.” Micha yelled as I ran back to the house.

Han Ah’s POV~

After some thoughts, I picked myself off of the cool and soft earth and began walking back home.

I’ve been through so much heart breaking moments and memories that this shouldn’t bother me. Right?

You’re lying.

I couldn’t even fool myself. My heart still hurt immensely and I could only try to ignore it. I trudged back to the house with a swollen ankle and decided to put my best actress face, and head inside. Act like nothing even happened and push those feelings aside. Push them as far away ad deep within me as I possibly can.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I was sitting on the couch tapping my foot with the steady rhythm of the clock’s second hand.

“Han Ah, where are you? Everyone’s already back home.” I heard the front door open and saw Han Ah come inside with mud splattered across her front shirt and her knee badly scraped. To add to that, she was limping and her hair was scattered across her face.

“Han Ah, what happened?” I asked concerned and ran straight to her. She gave me no reply and I simply held her back, trying to ease her away from her injured foot.

“Let go of me.” She hissed and continued to look at the floor, avoiding my gaze.

“What happened? Why are you so mad?” I ask, gently moving the hairs away from her face. I only caught a glimpse of her glare before she slapped my hand away and replied,

“Just, go away.” She began limping away from me but I knew it was now or never. I had to tell her the truth. I took her wrist and she turned around, looking at my shoulder and still avoiding my face.

“Han Ah, I want to tell you something. I don’t know how you’ll react but it’s been on my mind for a while now. Han Ah, I think I-” I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door,

“It’s the WGM crew!” They announced and before I could ignore them, Han Ah was already walking away from me yet again and muttered to me,

“Let them in, it's our last day here so they want some last minute footage.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw, and just when the Zhou Ah couple were getting friendly and stuff :3 Do you think there's still hope for them? I don't know, I mean this ws the end of their vacation, how do you think life will be like back home? I'll give you guys another hint: Lots and LOTS of drama :D