Confessions

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Wow this is my third chapter in one day....*I think I'm half ninja or something haha just playing, i trip over my own feet* Okay song for this heart wreching chapter is (one of my favorites...then again I LOVE a lot of songs haha) BoA's "Key Of Heart" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GTWJwUBCUY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

“Ne Umma can we go to the toy store? You promised if I ate all my vegetables we could go.” I said holding up my cleanly plate. She gave me a small smile and said,

“How about tomorrow? I have a lot of cleaning to do today. Maybe your father can take you?” Even when I was a toddler, I knew that my father was to be feared. I gave a small nod and went off to his office room. Of course when you’re little, the whole world seems like such a strange place. You would place trust in the most random of people, fear only the things that didn’t exist under your bed, and smile at the smallest things in life. For me, it was the complete opposite.

“A-appa, can you take me to the toy store? Umma said if you’re willing to-” I began but he slammed his fists onto the wooden desk causing me to flinch.

“Han Ah can’t you see how busy I am? You know what? Fine! You wanna go, let’s go. Get in the car.” He demanded yet fear glued me to the floor. I couldn’t move. He saw how I just stood here like a lifeless doll and grabbed my arm in an aggressive manner. It hurt but I knew better than to speak against him. He threw me in the back seat and drove off, obviously going above the speed limit. When he made an abrupt stop, he yelled at me,

“Get out!” I was hesitant but when he got out himself, I jumped out of the car as fast as I could have. When we went inside he held my hand in what seemed to be a loving from the outside, but they didn’t realize how his nails were digging into my small palms and causing me discomfort. He sat me down at the fountain in the middle of the mall and whispered to me so no one around could hear,

“All right you little brat, you’re here at the mall. Here’s money for your toy. I’ll be back in 2 hours to pick you up.” My eyes widened in horror of being abandoned. Here I was, a 5 year old being abused verbally by her father who doesn’t even love her.

He turned around and I grabbed him by the hem of his jacket.

“A-appa don’t leave me here.” I was sobbing and people were beginning to stare. I thought that if I continued this, he wouldn’t abandon me. Yet he was wiser than I was at the time, he picked me up and I thought he would finally treat me the way every loving father does. Instead he went to the nearest store, dropped me off where nobody was looking, and walked away.

I don’t know how long I sobbed behind the clothes rack, afraid that I would die. Of course that was over exaggerating things but hey, I was a 5-year old. 2 hours flew by and he still wasn’t there to pick me up. I managed to walk back to the fountain in the center of the mall. I didn’t leave that spot at all, not even when I needed to use the bathroom or when a police man came by and asked if I was lost.

6 hours passed and it was already 9 PM, way past a regular child’s curfew. The mall was about to close and I thought that was the end for me, I was bound to get abandoned then right? Wrong, I saw my father’s figure stumbling towards me. You’re thinking that like in every drama, he felt guilty and came back and flooded me with affection right? Also wrong, he smelled of booze and he took me by the arm saying,

“When we get home, you are to pretend to be asleep and you tell your mother we were together the whole time. Here, some evidence.” He said handing me a green lollipop, if he knew any better; he would know that I’m allergic to artificial lime flavor.

That same incident happened a million times in my childhood. He would abandon me at the mall and I would be too terrified to move from the fountain. Of course as time passed, I grew and realized how the world worked. When I was imply sitting at the fountain, a man in a business suit came by and offered me an audition to an entertainment company. And that’s when my celebrity life kicked in.

When I got my first pay check, I immediately bought a house far away from my old man and took my mother with me. I felt so proud, so accomplished. And then he comes back into my life, ruining everything yet again.

I fluttered my eyes open, yet was only greeted by a blinding white light. There were people running around and before I could say anything, a needle was injected to my arm and my eyes grew so heavy, I went back in a sleeping state.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

After I called the police and told them about Mr. Young, I was easily spotted in the waiting room outside of the E.R pacing back and forth. Not only because there were several camera men and paparazzi surrounding me, but because I looked like a worried maniac.

“What happened?” I jerked my head up and saw Siwon standing there in a suit in a state of shock. I grabbed him by the hand and took him to an empty nearby room.

Siwon’s POV~

I was expecting an insight on why Han Ah was in the E.R, yet Zhou Mi’s fist simply came across my jawline and I stumbled backwards.

“How could you leave her like that?” Zhou Mi’s voice was shaky, both from anger and fear. I stood up and looked down at my feet, not even sure what to make of this situation.

“YAH! ANSWER ME! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HAN AH LIKE THAT? ALONE AT HOME, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT SHE HAS A FREAKING TWISTED ANKLE!” Every word that came out of Zhou Mi’s mouth was stabbing me with regret and guilt. I wanted to fight back, explain the whole situation. Yet no words came out of my mouth. Zhou Mi bumped past me and hissed,

“Even if you are my band mate, if anything happens to Han Ah, I’ll seriously hurt you Choi Siwon.” Even though that phrase made the hairs of my neck stand up, there was the smallest hint of affection in them when mentioning Han Ah. That’s when it hit me,

“You fell for Han Ah. Didn’t you?” I heard no reply, but the emotion behind his eyes was evident. He began walking away when I yelled behind him,

“Why don’t you take her back?” He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around, giving me one of the saddest smiles I ever saw coming across his facial features.

“If I could, I would have done so. But she was the one who arranged the virtual divorce. Otherwise, I would’ve been happy to continue as her husband.”