She Controls Me

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Anneyong!~ *waves like a little kid XD* So how's the story so far? Getting pretty mad at Jonghyun ne? Well you're anticipation is finally over! See how this battle/fight ends in this chappie :D *points to DJ* theme music 4Minute's "Mirror Mirror" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ohubMdKW4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Han Ah!" I yelled when she fell on her knees and began coughing on the floor. Jonghyun looks as smug as anything and continues to give me that annoying smirk of his.

"She was in the way. I could care less what happens to this idol. Like you said Zhou Mi, she's a toy to me." I couldn't even see clearly anymore from that point on. Rage was boiling inside of me and it was taking control of my entire body movements. I looked over at Han Ah and she gave me a pleading look. She mouthed something but anger covered my ears, I couldn't even make out what she mouthed before I lunged at Jonghyun.

Han Ah's POV~

God that hurt. That Jonghyun can serious give a blow, but I've taken far worse. He just happened to hit this one part where I lost air for a split second. Once I regained my composure I looked over at Zhou Mi and I was terrified. He had the most terrifying expression that I ever saw. Even when he turned at me I felt a shiver run up my spine.

"Zhou Mi please don't do this." I pleaded to him, he looks ready to kill someone. Before I could ask him again he lunged at Jonghyun. Jonghyun tried to defend himself from Zhou Mi yet he couldn't. Zhou Mi did a 360 turning kick toward Jonghyun's chest and a downward kick to his collarbone.

"Please stop this!" I said running toward them. You might think I'm stupid for risking the chance of getting hurt a second time but you're wrong. I didn't want any of this to happen in the first place.

"You guys STOP!" I tried yelling again but they acted as if they didn't hear me at all. Jonghyun was on the ground, his lip cracked and bleeding and half of his face was badly swollen. Zhou Mi reached down and was about to put the finishing blow before I hugged him from behind and sobbed,

"Zhou Mi, I don't want you to do this. Please, stop."

Zhou Mi's POV~

I softly heard Han Ah telling me,

"Zhou Mi I don't want you to do this. Please, stop." It calmed me a little but the sight of Jonghyun almost unconscience made me more furious. I grabbed Jonghyun by his shirt collar and lifted him a little to get a better hit and pulled my fist back ready to punch him one last time when Han Ah gently took my hand. She held it tight and I just noticed how badly she was shaking. I turned around to see her and she was gently sobbing as well.

"Han Ah, I-" I began but she slid down my back and collapsed on the floor. I didn't even need to think twice on turning my back to Jonghyun and lifting Han Ah bridal style back to our room.

As I began walking inside I heard Jonghyun roll over and groan in agony. I didn't bother to turn back and simply hissed,

"Stay away Jonghyun, or else I won't let you off next time." I didn't care if he heard me, as far as I knew, I was done with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot Woot Zhou Mi has some fighting skills XD So I noticed that the chapters have been getting shorter right? Can I tell you guys honestly? It's because only some of my subs have been commenting (and I really thank you guys for that :) rly you guys helped me get thru a tough day and write a chapter) but please, some of you silent readers who haven't commented please do, I just want to know how the story is for you guys and whether you are still reading it :D Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the rest of this little Zhou Ah vacation~ Bye Bye!~