Without You

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Annyeong! ^^ I don't really know hwo to greet you guys after that last chapter so I'll instead offer another song :) Here is, After School's "Because Of You" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdeKzLlS8w)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock buzzing repeatedly.

“Yah Zhou Mi, turn it off.” I grumbled pulling the sheets over my head. No response and the beeping is driving me crazy.

“Aish! I only asked you to turn it off and you can’t even do that?!” I shouted and turned it off myself. I rubbed my eyes, slowly adjusting to the morning light.

“Eh? Zhou Mi?” I ask looking around. Again, complete and utter silence. I got out of bed and stretched my limbs before heading downstairs.

“Zhou Mi? Are you hungry, I saw this new restaurant open up near-” But my words faded as realization dawned upon me. He left yesterday, I shouldn’t even be thinking twice about that. My feet dragged me to the kitchen and I looked in the cabinet. Yet he forgot his favorite black and white coffee mug. It felt so….lonely by myself.

I would usually sit on the left side of the kitchen table, yet today it felt weird sitting there. I stared across from me and only saw an empty wooden chair, as if taunting me.

I don’t know what got over me but I found my legs carrying me to Zhou Mi’s usual seat. It was the same as my own yet, it felt different. Just thinking that Zhou Mi sat here before and ate with me brought back some unwanted feelings.

Knock Knock.

“Zhou Mi?” I asked like a lost kitten. I ran for the door expecting his usual smile. Yet, I was instead greeted by Siwon’s open arms, handing me a bouquet of flowers.

“Annaseyo Han Ah.” I forgot, today is when we start filming with Siwon.

Siwon’s POV~

She gave me a small smile and accepted the flowers commenting,

“They’re beautiful. Kamsahamnida.” She opened the door wider to let me inside.

“The new couple seems to be hitting it off well, a new page in their lives.”

“Do you need help un-unpacking?” Han Ah asked stuttering a little. She seemed uncomfortable, almost tense of the fact that I’m here.

“No I’m ok, thanks for asking. Did you eat yet?” And as if on cue, her stomach gave a low rumble.

“Guess that answers that, give me a few minutes and I’ll cook you something.” I said with a chuckle and headed toward the kitchen. I took out two eggs, put bread in the toaster, and started up the stove.

“So you know how to cook?” Han Ah asked peering over my shoulder. The fact that she was so close to me got me a little nervous and I stammered out,

“E-enough to keep myself alive.” She nodded in admiration and sat down on the living room couch.

Han Ah’s POV~

This didn’t feel right at all. It wasn’t natural and we were both tense for different reasons.

“Oh I almost forgot! I have to get something from the Super Junior M dorm and I’ll be right back. We can go out to dinner then, if you want.” He offered shyly.

“Neh, that sounds nice.” I replied as if it was a line given to me.

Author’s POV~

As Siwon slowly left the house, he had a grin upon his face. Of course being the organized person he is, he didn’t forget anything in the dorm. He simply went out to prepare a dinner for his virtual wife in hopes of softening the mood between them.

Han Ah was lazily sitting on the couch, flipping through channel after channel with boredom.

However, neither pair suspected anything when a black car pulled up into the new HanWon couple’s driveway. You can tell by the make that this wasn’t a cheap burgaler, no the man stepping outside was dressed in an expensive tailored suit and shiny business shoes to match him. When he saw that the house looked desolate, he couldn’t help but smirk and mutter out,

“And you thought I was out of your life.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dramatic music comes into play haha XD Who do you guys think it is hmm? Han Ah's in danger~ (starts singing f(x)'s "Pinocchio" lol)