Our Fist Date...Let's Try Not To Start a War

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Anneyong~ Am I annoying you guys? XD Ok how about I let you guys read then :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi's POV~

"So what's the big surprise?" Han Ah asks the "We Got Married" crew. They wag a finger at us and say,

"It's a surprise." I can practically see the annoyance in her eyes.

"So what do you have planned for us today?" I ask trying to break off the awkward atmosphere.

"Today, you both are going to go on your official first date!" I give them a small smile and look over at Han Ah. She's yawning -.-

Han Ah's POV~

I honestly don't see the point of dates. All you do is walk around with the guy and have him pay for you. Then he tries to flirt or make you laugh -.- Idiots.

"So where's the date?" I ask trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"It's at Seoul's newest water park!" -.- Shoot me now God, shoot me now.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Han Ah, let's go!" I call out from downstairs. She runs down and I tell her,

"Don't run down the stairs! Your might-" Too late -.- She trips yet I catch her by her tiny waist.

"Looks like the Zhou Ah couple are getting close before the date even begins."

I blush, wait, why am I blushing? She's the one who fell!

"Thanks Zhou Mi-oppa~" She says giving me a smile that sends my heart racing. Pabo, she said not to fall for her and you know how mean she really is.

Han Ah's POV~

When we got to the water park, everyone began crowding around us.

"May we have an autograph Han Ah-sshi?"

"Zhou Mi-oppa, may we shake your hand?!" Tch, how can they be this energetic so early in the morning.

"Sorry, but we're kind of on a date now. I just wish to relax with Zhou Mi-oppa." I say and wrap my hands around his waist.

"Right oppa?" I ask sweetly.

"Y-yeah." He replies and the fans scatter away mumbling a thing or two about me.

Zhou Mi's POV~

I would've been fine signing some autographs. But Han Ah wrapped her arms around me and cooed,

"Sorry, but we're kind of on a date now. I just want to relaz with Zhou Mi-oppa." Ehh?! She gives me an innocent smile and asks,

"Right oppa?" I blushed and replied,

"Y-yeah." I gave the fans an apologetic smile and they slowly walked away. I look over at Han Ah and she looks happy. Yet, I know from lliving with her that she's pissed about coming to the water park.

"I see two lawn chairs." I say pointing to a corner of the outdoor water park. She nods and takes my hand.

"Let's go?" I nod and she drags me away. She suddenly stops and stares at something. I look over and see a giant water slide. She looks so innocent, like a little girl at a candy store.

Han Ah's POV~

"Ne Zhou Mi. What's that?" I ask him pointing to the giant tubes that are twisting and turning.

"It's a water slide. You've never been on one?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I blush and reply,

"Y-yah, I only asked you what it was." He chukles and ruffles my hair.

"How about we go on that first then?" I blush and mumble,

"Jerk, gotta go and make fun of me." We occupy the two lawn chairs and I remove my hat and sunglasses. I began applying sunscreen when I realized I couldn't get some parts of my back.

"Ne Zhou Mi can you-" I got lost in my sentence when I saw him taking off his white t-shirt. I saw the girls walking by giggling and squeeling. Tch.

"He's Super Junior M's Zhou Mi! He even has chocolate abs. Kyaa~" I felt my hands tighten into balls of fists.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Ne Zhou Mi can you help me?" Asks Han Ah handing me a bottle of sunscreen. She lifts her long hair and points to her back. I blush, I've never really been that close to a girl before. I squeeze some onto my hands and begin applying it over her back.

"Kya, it's cold." She giggles and shivers. i chuckle.

"Looks like the couple seem to be getting very intimate in public. Scandals?"

"Ready to go up to the water slide?" I ask.

"Um..can you give me a second?" She asks and takes out a camera. She snaps a photo and says,

"Ready."

"What was that for?" I ask confused.

"It's for my twitter and me2day silly." She replies and pokes my cheek.

Han Ah's POV~

 "I'll be down there when you get down ok? It's not that scary, just wait for the man to tell you to go." Zhou Mi instructs me and I nod. He slides down and about a minute later, he's down in the small pool. I see him waving and the man beside me says,

"You can go now." I climb into the slide and push myself off.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Kyaa~" I hear an echo scream once Han Ah comes down.

"Woah, had fun for your first time?" I ask. She has a giant grin on her face and takes both of my hands into her own.

"That was so much fun! Can we go again Zhou Mi? Huh?" Her face is so close to my own and she looks so cute.

"Sure, but you know there are more rides beside this one right?" Her face brightens up and she drags me out of the water.

"Show me! Come on Zhou Mi!" I can only smile behind her at her child like behavior. Who knew she had this kind of side to her?

Han Ah's POV~

"Ne ne Zhou Mi wasn't that fun?!" I ask him once we went on the water park's largest water slide.

"Glad you had fun Han Ah." He says pinching my cheek. I blush and grunt,

"Y-yah, stop touching me."

"Looks like our Zhou Ah couple are having tons of fun. Let's see if we can make it more interesting for you viewers. "

Two rubber toy duckies are handed to us. The pink one for me and a blue one for Zhou Mi.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"Look on the back of it." Zhou Mi says. I follow his directions and see a small map.

"Why is your's different?" I ask confused. He shrugs and the crew say,

"You both need to follow the map. Go!" I walk as Zhou Mi walks the completely opposite direction.

Zhou Mi's POV~

I found myself in a water playground. I look around me and see a water gun and some water balloons. I look across me and see Han Ah.

"Ohhh, I see where this is going." I say to myself. I look over at Han Ah and see her with an evil grin.

"Fire!" She yells and throws two water balloons at me. One hits me in the chest while I dodge the other one.

"It's on!"

Han Ah's POV~

Before I could throw my last water balloon the crew handed me a permanent marker.

"What's this for?" I ask confused.

"Write a message to your husband on the balloon. Then throw it. He's doing the same as you right now too." I shrug and write a message. Before I could throw it his balloon hits me on top of my head.

"Aish! I'll get you back Zhou Mi!" I yell and hear him laughing. I find the balloon scrap and it reads,

Glad I got to know something new about you today, did you have a fun time?

I quickly cross out my old message and write a new one.

Zhou Mi's POV~

I thought that she ran out of balloons and her water gun stopped working like mine. Apparently she saved her last one as it hit my shoulder -.- The crew told me to find the balloon and it read,

Anneyong, you at aiming you -face Yeah I had fun, thanks :D

I chuckled and we walked back to the gate's opening since the park was about to close.

Han Ah's POV~

When we met up he held out a hand.

"Nice game." I giggled and replied,

"You too." When we let go I stared at my hand. Why does it feel so warm and comforting when Zhou Mi's around?

So this chapter kinda got inspired by the song Cabi by 2PM and SNSD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbnI4FgpFDQ  Sigh8 I wish summer was here already TT^TT Hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter :D