I Thought It Was You

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Hey guys >.< So from now on I'll try to avoid any violence (fighting, punching, blood, etc.) now i think it'll be drama and stuff from this point on ^^ So song choice, Raina's (OrangeCaramel) "Love Does Not Wait" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-wbThkcruM&playnext=1&list=PL0A77A6B3C1C7CD5B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

I was slowly waking up, getting a sense of everything around me. Yet my eyes were still shut for no apparent reason. I felt the covers underneath me, the needle in my right arm, the tube sitting on my upper lip, and a warm hand holding my own.

Zhou Mi.

That’s what my thoughts whispered, what my thoughts wanted. It took so much energy out of me just to open my eyes he slightest bit, thinking it will all be worth it when I wake up from this crazy dream. Yet, it was all reality and I felt a little disappointment. I saw Siwon’s head resting the side of my bed. He must be asleep, yet when I made the slightest movement, his head jerked up and he gave me an exhausted smile.

“How are you feeling?” He asked in a calming tone, gently helping me sit up in bed.

“I’ve been better, but I think I’ll manage.” He chuckled at my response and asked me,

“Are you hungry?”

“Starved actually.”

“Great, I made some food in advance since I don’t think you’d like hospital food.” He grabbed a nearby bag and set up an entire meal. With side dishes and everything, yet I couldn’t help but hold onto one dish in particular.

“You like kimchi? I made it myself.” He added with a shy smile. I pushed the thought of Zhou Mi aside and replied,

“N-no, I’m sorry I don’t really favor kimchi lately.”

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I was standing outside of her room, peering through the window. The minute I saw her wake up and give Siwon a smile, I left the hospital knowing she’s ok. Hoping that she’s in good hands from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short update I know, mianhe >.< I'll make it up with the next chapter, gaurantee it ;)