Take Your Things And Go

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Hey guys how are ya? I have to tell you that I'm the HAPPIEST person in the world right now >.< And because of that I wanted to update this chapter (even though I would've done so regardless of my mood lol) ok so you have two song choices for today:

G.Na's "I MIss You Already" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t31-QHkHDko)

OR

Miss S's "What Have I Done Till Now" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQvXDz0Xzmc)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

I was expecting an argument when we got home and boy was I right. The minute I stepped inside the house with Zhou Mi following closely behind, he slammed the door shut. I flinched at his sudden anger and was expecting the worst of him. Yet, when I looked up, I saw so much sadness and hurt in his eyes.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I looked at her for a brief second, trying to find any sort of hint as to what happened in the WGM building an hour ago. I was hoping she would tell me it was all a prank and cameras would spring up. Yet nothing happened, it was the quietest car ride we ever shared.

“Han Ah, did I do something wrong? Why did you do that, why did you replace me as your husband?”

Han Ah’s POV~

How could you straight up lie to my face Zhou Mi. I thought that I was worth a little better than that in your mind. I gulped down my bitter thoughts and replied to him in an even and honest tone,

“I did it for you, so you could be happy. You’re free now Zhou Mi, you can live a happy and stress free life without me. And you can finally get the girl you love.” I didn’t add Micha’s name in the end because I knew that it would just pain me even more to say it out loud. I continued to stare at the hem of my shirt, avoiding every possible way to see Zhou Mi’s relieved expression. I began to turn around and head upstairs when Zhou Mi suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms.  I was leaning against his chest and I heard how fast his heart was beating.

It’s pace is matching my own, how is that even possible?

I thought to myself. I wished we could stay like this forever, yet I know that would be impossible. I felt his hand gently tilt my chin, so I was forced to look into his brown orbs.

“I don’t believe you. Han Ah, what’s really wrong?” His voice had so much emotional concern laced in that I wanted to break down and tell him everything. Yet, I held myself back and gently pushed him away, trying not to hurt him anymore than I already did.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I saw her rub the side of her arm and look away before replying,

“I-I’m tired. I think I’ll go take a shower and head off to bed.” She turned around and I was left there, standing dumbfounded. I balled my hands into fists and still had some fight left in me.

“Han Ah, please tell me; what did I do wrong?” She stops in her tracks and I had so much hope. I was still hoping that this was all a joke, or a dream, or anything but reality. She didn’t even turn around to give me the final blow before stating,

“The WGM crew wants you to clear out of the house by tomorrow morning.” It was the final blow that left me speechless.

I heard the water turn on from upstairs and I plopped my exhausted and lifeless self onto the couch.

“Why did you do this Han Ah? I finally realized I loved you.” I muttered to myself before picking myself up, and heading to my bedroom to start packing.

Han Ah’s POV~

I’m so glad that the warm water was beating down on me, I was glad that the steam was covering my reflection and vision, I was even more glad that the water bouncing off the walls was blocking out my silence sobs. I couldn’t take this; I held myself up by leaning against the tile walls and just sobbed, letting the water blend in with my tears.

“Zhou Mi, it hurts so much.” I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;) Did you guys cry? DId you at least have a tear jerking moment? Comment below and tell me what you guys thought ^^ Sorry that this chapter was kinda short though ;P