We Have To Catch That Plane! No We Don't! *Pulls Away* -.-

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Hey guys ^^ SHINEErice here again, the song I chose for this chapter would be a not so new, not so old kpop song.... Shady Girl by Sistar! Enjoy~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MumKaT85Fyg 

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Come on Han Ah! Wake up~" I say trying to get her out of bed.

"No!" She whines and covers herself with the bed sheets -.-

"If you don't get up we'll miss our plane!" I say trying to get her attention.

"We can miss it." She mumbles.

"Why?"

Han Ah's POV~

"Because I said so!" I reply getting irritated by his persistance.

"Aish, you leave me no choice then." I didn't pay attention to what he said so I just went back to sleep. Suddenly my bed got all lumpy and I felt myself moving. I look up and see Zhou Mi carrying me toward the front door!

"No! I don't wanna go! Let go of me! This is kidnap you koala-!"

"Sorry Han Ah, but we can't miss that plane. Both of us need a vacation and I'm pretty sure our fans won't be happy if we skip and episode on 'We Got Married.'" Tch, pain in the , won't let me sleep, Zhou Mi.

Zhou Mi's POV~

Yeah I actually dragged Han Ah to the airport in her pajamas. Paparazzi ambushed her and asked her why she would come in such an outfit and she pouted for them, asking,

"You don't like my pajamas? I thought they were really comfy." Everyone awed at her cuteness and she got away with it -.-

"I'll get you back for this." She says and I ruffle her hair.

"Not for the next week you won't, cameras are gonna be following us."

Han Ah's POV~

Tch, he's right.

"Fine, but I'm sleeping on the plane." Once we boarded the plane. I tried to find a good spot/position to sleep. (A/N: We all know how hard it is trying to find a good sleeping position on a plane seat XD) I kept twisting and turning before I heard Zhou Mi chuckling.

"What are you laughing at you wierd-nosed-giraffe?" He replies,

"If you want, you can lean your head on my shoulder. I don't mind."

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Why would I wanna sleep on your hard-boney shoulder? No thanks." She said and tried to lean back in her chair. Abot half an hour later she fell asleep and she began twisting and turning. I sighed and carefully placed her head on my shoulder.

"Don't say a word about this you idiot." I heard her mumble and she fell asleep. I soon fell asleep after her.

Han Ah's POV~

The plane announced we have landed and I felt something heavy on top of my head. I look up and see Zhou Mi!

"Kya! Get off of me you fatso!" I say and shove him off. He almost fell off his seat, if it wasn't for the seat belt.

"We're here?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, let's go." I say trying to avoid my stupid heart beating so fast.

"You ok? You look a little red." Zhou Mi says with some concern, he caresses my cheek and I slap his hand away.

"I'm fine, just move so I can get my luggage." I say trying to avoid his gaze.

Zhou Mi's POV~

I see her trying to get the luggage out of the above compartment but it's stuck.

"Here I got it." I say reaching over her head, getting the suitcase.

"Excuse me, pardon me, coming through." I hear a husky man say and he bumps into me. I lose my balance and find myself nose to nose with Han Ah.

Han Ah's POV~

Aish, you stupid potato man, pushing Zhou Mi into me! God, how much bad luck can I take today?

"Sorry Han Ah, you ok?" Zhou Mi asks me. There it is again, that annoying thumping sound coming from my chest.

"Yeah." I reply. When we're about to get off the plane, Zhou Mi holds out his hand.

"What?" I ask feeling suddenly shy, wondering why he would hold out his hand.

"The cameras are going to be waiting for us, we have to act like a couple." Oh. I take his hand remembering this is all a show.