Appa's? Aish!

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Eh?! Since when were we appa's?!" I ask with confusion once I got to the Super Junior M's dorm. Crawling around is a little girl who's probably 3 years old.

"Since you got on 'We Got Married.' After you and your wife left us, cameras attacked us telling us we're on 'Hello Baby.'"  Kyuhyun explains. I look around and notice how much of a mess the house is.

"I think she's hungry, her stomach's growling." Henry says holding the little girl upside down by her foot.

"Yah Henry! That's not how you hold a child!" Siwon yells and takes the little girl from Henry. He blushes and says,

"Sorry." I'm just standing there laughing and watching the scene before me.

"So where's your wife?" Eunhyuk asks checking his hair. I fold my arms across my chest and notice how the members are all dressed up and the room smeels like ax and cologne.

"She has a recording for her comeback and a fan signing." They sigh and Eunhyuk goes back to his room -.-

"Ne ne, how's it like living with Young Han Ah?" Ryeowook asks and gives me an evil smirk.

"You don't wanna know, trust me." I say exhausted. I then yell out in Eunhyuk's direction,

"She said she'll come by later." He suddenly rushes into the room -.-

"What's her name?" I ask looking at the girl playing with a teddy bear.

Han Ah's POV~

I seriously don't feel like visiting the Super Junior M's dorm -.- It's probably gonna smell bad and the place is probably a mess. I'm already tired from my fan signing. I had to shake guy's hands a million times before they decided to finally leave.

"We're here." The driver says and I force my feet to get out. Suddenly a little girl comes running toward me.

"Umma~" Ehh?! She jumps on me and I have no choice but to carry her. God what are kids eating nowadays -.- I look at her adorable little face and can't help but soften.

"Are you lost sweetie?" She wipes at her eyes and nods. God, who's idiot parents lose their child?!

"Wanna come with unnie for now?" She smiles and wraps her chubby arms around me neck.

"Ok, let's go."

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Yah keep looking you guys!" I yell at the members. How can they lose Micha like that?

"Why didn't you hold her hand when taking her to the vending machine?! Don't you have an older brother AND a younger sister?!" Siwon yells at Henry.

"I'm sorry alright?!" Henry yells back. Suddenly the door bell rings.

"It's Young Han Ah!" Eunhyuk yells and runs for the door.

"She even has Micha!" Ryeowook yells out in joy. I look at Han Ah and she looks ready to kill someone. And by someone, I mean me TT^TT

Han Ah's POV~

"Yah! You guys call yourselves appa's when you lost a little girl?!" I yell at them. They're sitting on the floor with their heads bowed.

"And you!" I say pointing a finger at Henry,

"How do you even lose a person in the first place?!" I glare at each one of them.

Eunhyuk's POV~

She might be gorgeous but she's scary TT^TT I look over at the members and they're thinking the same thing. Suddenly Siwon gets up and smiles at Han Ah.

"I'm really sorry, it wont happen again. Are you hungry?" He says giving her his famous smile. Go Siwon! Tame that beautiful, yet terrifying beast! She glares at him. Oh-no, I think Siwon just dug his own grave.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"You missed a spot! How could you ask to eat in this pig stop?!" Han Ah yells at Siwon.

"Thanks a lot Siwon." Ryeowook mumbles while wiping the windows.

"Umma! Why are appa's cleaning?" Micha says running toward Han Ah with a doll. Oh no, Micha don't! Walking up to Han Ah when she's in this bad of a mood is like commiting suicide!

"That's because the appa's misbehaved. What do you have there?" She asks in a sweet tone.

"Her name is Yuri, she's my friend. My other umma gave this to me." Micha says and holds the doll out to Han Ah.

"She's very pretty, just like you." Han Ah says giving Micha a warm smile. Micha giggles and says,

"I wanna be as pretty as you Umma." Han Ah giggles herself and repies,

"You will, don't worry." I can't help but smile at the scene I'm watching. So my cold wife actually has a soft side for children. She catches me smiling and her smile dissapears into a frown.

"What gives you the right to smile?" I chuckle and continue mopping the floors.

* Haha so this is where Hello Baby comes in XD Isn't Micha the cutest? :D Keep commenting and subscribing~

 tumblr_ldkbhaKZdg1qaee4ho1_500_thumb.jpg