Hello Married Couple (Part 3)

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Zhou Mi's POV~

We sat in a row of desks, from left to right it would be; Donghae, Ryeowook, Henry, me, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin. We were all facing the front of a classroom when Han Ah and Micha were standing with some flash cards.

"Ok, whoever recieves the most answers, gets surprise prize. As for a penality for getting one wrong, the members get to punish you using scissors or tape." The camera crew announce. We all nod and they yell,

"Begin!"

Han Ah's POV~

"4 X 4!" I yell out to Donghae. Before he could answer Micha yells out,

"8!" I giggle and kneel down to face her.

"Micha, you have to let the appa's answer them." She makes an *o* face and covers with her hands. I ruffle her hair thinking how adorable she is.

"Should we start over?" I ask. The camera crew nod and I ask Donghae,

"10 X 7!"

"70!" He yells.

"7 X 7!" I yell to Ryeowook.

"42!" He yells. A buzzer goes off and the Super Junior M members have an evil grin on their face.

".....Oh wait! 49!" Ryeowook yells out.

Ryeowook's POV~

"Y-yah! This is torture I tell you! Someone help me!" I yell as the members placed two strips of tape on my upper eye lid.

"It's hard to blink." I comment and everyone begins laughing. Micha claps her hands in joy and Han Ah continunes with the game.

"Do I start over or I just keep going in order?" Han Ah asks the crew.

"Just keep going." She shrugs and faces Henry.

Han Ah's POV~

"9 X 7!" I announce to henry. He looks down and I can tell he's counting on his fingers -.- That idiot. A bell rings and the crew announces,

"Time up! You each only get ten seconds to answer the problem given." Even though Henry has milky white skin, I swear, he got paler XD The Super Junior M members surround him and place tape on his upper lip making him seem like he has a moustache.

"I think he aged a bit. Don't you? Kyuhyun asks innocently even though he put the tape on himself. The members nod and we continue with the game.

"Are the appa's ready?" Micha asks, they nod and I ask Zhou Mi,

"5 X 5!"

"25." He replies. I turn to Eunhyuk,

"7 X 6!" He thinks for a second and answers,

"42!" I turn to Siwon,

"11 X 11!"

"121." He replies, I turn to Kyuhyun

"7 X 3!"

"Um....21?" I turn to Sungmin,

"10 X 10!"

"100!" I start at the beginning again. We got through the group twice when it was Sungmin's turn,

"8 X 8!"

"46! No I mean 69! Wait no I mean 64! Aish!" He yells in frustration and the group gathers around him.

Sungmin's POV~

"Wait, how come you have to cut pieces of my shirt but Henry and Ryeowook got to wear tape!?" I whine when they begin cutting my shirt around my stomach area.

"Come on stop slouching!" Kyuhyun teases. I straighten myself and hear the female camera crew squeel.

"Looks like the ageyo of Super Junior has abs!" I blush and say,

"Can we just continue?"

"So what did you say you were? A top student?" Donghae mocks.

Siwon's POV~

Everyone got at least one question wrong except me and Zhou Mi. Ryeowook has his tape around his eyes and had the sleeves off his shirt cut off. Sungmin has a unibrow made of tape and his stomach/abs showing. Henry has a moustache and his cheeks are squished together by tape, so he looks like a fish with a moustache? Donghae has the back of his shirt cut open revealing his back and has side burns made from tape. Eunhyuk has his abs showing also as well as a unibrow and moustache -.-. Kyuhyun has the shirt falling off on one side since the memebrs cut off the shoulder off his shirt. I look over at Zhou Mi and give him a thumbs up sign.

"What do you think the prize is?" I ask Kyuhyun. He shrugs and Eunhyuk says,

"I hope it's food, I'm starving." Han Ah asks Zhou Mi,

"6 X 9!" Zhou Mi was about to answer when he sneezed. He wanted to answer again but sneezed again...and again....and again until the buzzer rang.

"Times up!" The crew annonce.

"But I didn't even have the time .. ACHOO! ... to answer." He says. They shrug and surround Zhou Mi.

Han Ah's POV~

Once they finished with Zhou Mi, they cut off the bottom half of his shirt revealing abs. I don't know why but I blushed.

"Super Junior M's Zhou Mi reveals his abs on 'We Got Married' and 'Hello Baby!'" The crew announce.

"Does that mean Siwon-appa won?" Micha asks. I nod and the crew announce,

"Your prize is...a kiss on the cheek from our own hosts, Micha and Han Ah!" Ehhh?!?!

Zhou Mi's POV~

I felt my hands tighten into fists. Why would the crew decide that even though she's my virtual wife and we had no kiss scene at all yet?

"Dude, chill out. It's only on the cheek and she's your virtual wife." Eunhyuk says patting me on the shoulder. I see Micha running up to him and kissing him on the cheek with no hesitation. Han Ah gives him a small peck and he blushes. 

Han Ah's POV~

I look over at Micha and she tells me,

"Ne ne Han Ah-umma, if you have Siwon, can I have Zhou Mi-appa?" Ehh?!

"Sorry Micha, but Han Ah's my wife and I'm her husband." Zhou Mi says and winks at me. The camera crew go wild and I give him a warm smile. It's for the camera Han Ah, just go with it.

"Sorry Micha, but Zhou Mi-appa is my husband." She puffs out her cheeks.

Siwon's POV~

I don't know why but my heart is still racing from Han Ah's kiss. Micha runs up to me and I carry her on my shoulders. Han Ah gives me a small smile and I slightly blush.

"Ne Ne Siwon-appa, isn't Han Ah-umma pretty?" I chuckle and nod.

"Do you want to marry her someday?" I give her a confused look and ask,

"Why would you ask that Micha?" She squishes her cheeks together like a fishie and replies,

"Because you look at her like you like her a lot. I know that because my real umma and appa look at eachother like that sometimes."

"Ne ne, I can help you Siwon-appa. If you take Han Ah-umma, I'll take Zhou Mi-appa." She offers. I widen my eyes in horror.

"Micha, where are yo learning these bad things?" She points to Eunhyuk and Donghae. I can only sigh at what kind of father's they'll become -.-;

* Haha XD Micha really killed me here :p so does this mean Zhou Mi and Han Ah have some competition? Hope you guys liked this chapter of mine :d Keep commenting and subscribing!