Han Ah's Parents

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

*Hi hi ^^ So this chapter is a little shoter than my other ones but i hope you guys enjoy the little drama in it XD Song for today is CN Blue's "Intuition" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uuwiN2IjQ ) !!!! Awesome comeback if I say so myself XD Enjoy!

Zhou Mi's POV~

I got woken up by a whole gang of water balloon ninja's -.- Jonghyun and Jung Min came at me with ice cold water filled balloons at 10 AM.

"Alright I'm up you guys!" I yell in defeat. They high five each other and I ask,

"So where's Han Ah and Micha?" They wink at me and say,

"We assigned Han Ah to Micha." I jumped out of bed.

"You WHAT?!"

"What's your deal?'' Jonghyun asked confused.

"You guys do NOT know how cranky Han Ah is in the morning. And waking her up with water balloons is like committing suicide!"

"Well she's heading off to her room right now..." Jung Min says. I push them aside and run to Han Ah's room that's on the other side of the house.

Han Ah's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard foot steps approaching my bed. I can't kick them out if it's going to be shot on camera....Maybe they just want to take a picture of my morning face :3

"Micha stop!" I heard Zhou Mi yell and he came bursting through my door. I tense up, why is Zhou Mi with Micha so early in the morning?

"Eh Zhou Mi?" I hear Micha's voice by my bed side. What's going on? I take the covers from my face and see Micha and Zhou Mi both holding a water balloon? I felt my hands ball up in fists, so they're lready acting cute together like I'm not here huh?

Zhou Mi's POV~

Oh no. Han Ah's awake and she doesn't look happy.

"So you both decided to attack me in the morning with a water balloon?" I watch her in fear as she begins cracking her knuckles.

"H-Han Ah?" Micha asks trying to smooth things out with the little incident.

"Zhou Mi I'm gonna kill you-" She stops moving toward us and gets a fearful yet disgusted look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Micha asks concerned. I turn around and see a beautiful young couple standing at the doorway.

"Long time no see Han Ah." The man begins giving her a smirk. Does she know him?

"H-Hi sweetie, how have you been?" The woman says. I look over at Han Ah.

"Do you know these people?" I ask confused. She clicks her tongue and says,

"These are my parents."

Han Ah's POV~

Why are you just standing there like some idiot Han Ah? Punch that bastard that's standing in near your Umma.

"Well is this your husband?" My excuse of a father asks pointing to Zhou Mi.

"Anasseyo Mr. Young. I'm Zhou Mi." Zhou Mi says holding out a hand. My father takes it and I hear myself yell,

"Don't touch Zhou Mi!" They break apart in an instant. My father seems pleased by my sudden outburst and as if on cue, the camera crew come in yelling,

"Surprise! Look's like the in-laws are all here." I put on my professional face and smile.

"Umma. Appa. I'm so glad you could both make it!" I walk over and hug them both.

I walked over to my Umma and she asked me,

"Are you ok Han Ah darling? Don't worry, he won't lay a finger on you with people around." I felt her hands shake and I wanted to punch someone. A particular someone I was going to hug next.

As I hugged my father, he whispered,

"You thought you could escape me?"