I Finally Admit

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Anneyong ^^ So I don't really know what to add really, just this song to help set the mood XD Here ya go: Beast/B2ST's "Breath/Soom" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTbC1UsBtek)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi’s POV~

“Hello?” I ask and only hear the sound of my voice echoing off of the empty space around me. I’m surrounded by a hazy fog in the middle of a forest scene.

“Zhou Mi?” I turn around and see Han Ah standing there with her arms folded over her chest.

“Han Ah? Where am I?” I ask her. She only glares at me and turns around, walking into the fog. I chase after her and gently take her wrist. She slaps my hand away like I’m some sort of disease and hisses,

“Don’t come near me again. You’re pathetic.” I feel like I’ve been punched in the gut and I let her leave. I turn to my left and see my parents along with Micha and Jung Min. They’re looking at me with such disappointment and hate.

“Why are you all looking at me like that?” I ask and hear my voice echoing off. They all just shake their heads and walk away into the fog as well.

“Zhou Mi! What are you doing?” I turn around and see the Super Junior M members all staring me down. The audience is boo-ing at me and I know that I’m not wanted.

“What did I do wrong?!” I ask in a pleading tone.

I woke up gasping from that horrible nightmare. I felt my brow and felt a cold layer of sweat covering me, sticking my shirt to my body.

“Zhou Mi? What the heck are you doing up this late.” Han Ah asks in an annoyed tone. I sit up and cover my face with my hands.

“Zhou Mi?” She asks with concern this time.

Han Ah’s POV~

I woke up to hear Zhou Mi gasping and sitting up on the edge of the bed. It was around 3 in the morning.

“Zhou Mi? What the heck are you doing up this late?” I ask peeved off that he woke me up. I was expecting him to simply go back to sleep or something, yet he just sat on the edge of his bed, his hands covering his face.

“Zhou Mi?” I call out. He doesn’t even budge. I sit next to him and poke his cheek,

“Yah Zhou Mi I’m talking to you.” He looks at me and gives me a small smile I can barely make out in the dark.

“Sorry, I just had a bad dream.” I felt his forehead and he was warm with a layer of sweat. I got up and handed him a glass of water.

“Drink.” I command and he obeys like a little kid.

“Thanks Han Ah. I’m ok now, really.” He says to me, but I’m not convinced. I’m still new to this but I gently wrap my hands around him, similar to a hug, and ask in a gentle tone,

“Did you wanna talk about it?” I’m not even sure why I’m suddenly being his therapist this early in the morning. It’s like he read my mind and raised an eyebrow asking,

“You really wanna hear?” I shrug and reply,

“Might as well since you woke me up. Maybe it’ll help you.”

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I couldn’t help but chuckle at her honesty. I held her hand for a moment, simply drawing small circles on the back of her hand and began to recall my nightmare.

“I just woke up in this empty field surrounded by practically nothing but trees. The first thing I saw was you-” Han Ah interrupted saying,

“Yah I’m not that scary to be in a nightmare!” I can practically imagine her pouting in the dark. I gave her a small smile and said,

“It’s not the fact that you were in my nightmare, it was the things that you said and did in my nightmare.”

“Ohhh.” Han Ah stated feeling a little embarrassed by her sudden outburst.

“You practically ignored me and acted like you hated me. Not how you act now, but you TRULY hated me. You along with my parents, friends, group members, and fans. I know I shouldn’t really worry about these things, but it just really hit me.” I felt Han Ah sigh and said,

“You shouldn’t worry about those things Zhou Mi. You have so many people caring for you that I don’t believe that can ever happen.”

We were engulfed by a comforting silence when I felt Han Ah tense up and say,

“I was and abused by my father when I was younger.”

Han Ah’s POV~

I don’t know why, but I ended up opening up and telling Zhou Mi the whole story. I just had a sense of trust for him.

“I always wanted to tell someone, someone who would help. Like the police or teachers. Yet, he continued to tell me if I even spoke a word about it, he would do the same with my mother, or even worse. I had a small feeling that he was only bluffing, but I was still terrified and there was a part of me that kept telling me how he was still my father.” I felt a small tear run down my cheek and I wanted to wipe it away, but Zhou Mi wiped it for me. He gently kissed my forehead in a comforting way and told me,

“I’m happy you told me that yourself. Han Ah, you have so many more people that care about you. More than you realize, yet you won’t let them help you. Try to reach out sometime.”

Why am I so happy over what he said?

I didn’t really know how to reply, so I simply sat there trying to hide my smile. I remember I saw some movie drama like this. The female role was smiling and her heart was thumping so fast. I tried to hear my own heart and it was beating wildly. I looked over at Zhou Mi and he was staring at the floor, probably just lost in his own thoughts.

Zhou Mi, I think I honestly fell for you.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I’m so confused. Han Ah, you’re being so kind and I know I like you more than I should.

I combed my hands through my hair and thought,

I’m probably taking this the wrong way.

I heard Han Ah stifle a yawn and I told her,

“Thank you Han Ah, for hearing me out and telling me about you yourself. Go back to sleep, I’m just gonna get another glass of water and come back.” She nodded tiredly and laid back down with her back facing the door.

Han Ah, I really think I might love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! They finally figured out their feelings!!!!! XD Wondering how this'll turn out? I wanna know too! Let's find out >////<

So i noticed that a lot of you gusy aren't commenting and I decided this: i won't really care. I mean, I RLY love you faithful commentators (Hugs you all :D) so I know that only my faithful readers are commenting and still subscribing. ANywho, from now on, when i write my chappies, I'll be writing for my true readers :) Kamsahamnida!~