Dance With Me

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Song for chapter: Super Junior M's "Love Relay (You & Me)" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZcpsDiLPU)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I was simply sitting at the now empty table, watching every one dancing to the music. I could only sit here, taking a sip from my drink every now and then. At times I would meet eyes with Han Ah and give her a small reassuring smile, trying to show her I was doing fine.

“Ok, we will now have the best man serenade the bride and groom.” The MC announced and pointed to me. Wait, when was this arranged? I saw the shy smile Han Ah gave me and Siwon gave me an encouraging nod.

Siwon’s POV~

I saw Zhou Mi hesitantly stand up and take the microphone. He pondered his thoughts for a second before announcing,

“I would like to sing Super Junior M’s ‘Love Relay (You and Me).’” I couldn’t help but smile and look at Han Ah, waiting for her reaction.

You asked me who I will rank first in my heart
Without hesitation, I point to you

Love is a relay, the passing on of happiness
Sweetness anytime and anywhere
One-to-one, just me and you, you and me
 While chasing you, not forgetting to cheer you on
The reward at the end is a happy ending

The happy ending is me and you”

When Zhou Mi’s voice softened and the music died down, everyone clapped but Han Ah. She had such an unreadable look on her face, you couldn’t even tell she was going to cry the next second. A tear spilled and she quickly wiped it away, hoping no one would notice it. I looked away and pretended I didn’t see anything, yet I knew that by her eyes; she grasped every drop of emotion Zhou Mi put into that song.

Han Ah’s POV~

I just finished dancing with Henry, and the only other member left was Zhou Mi. A slow song came on and I felt his hands guide me as they wrapped themselves around my waist, as mine wrapped themselves around his neck.

I could tell the song was about to end since it was slowing down, yet our eyes never left contact. Both our bodies and eyes were dancing with the flow of the music. At one point, we were so close I felt his breath tickling my neck.

We both heard the music come to a stop, as a new track was put on. I honestly didn’t want to part, but I knew I had to.

“Thank you.” He said, yet his voice sounded like there was so much more behind it. The way he thanked me, it wasn’t a simple thanks you would say after a dance. I nodded and quietly ran off to the back, trying to stop my tears. I thought weddings were where the bride was the happiest, yet here I was recalling everything as the tears spilled.

Siwon’s POV~

I could only sigh in exhaustion. It was the perfect chance for them both! Yet Han Ah ran off and Zhou Mi simply sat back down at his table. I need to help them both out. I thought I myself liked Han Ah; yet she only comes across as a sister after I saw how much she and Zhou Mi had connected.

“Excuse me Siwon, I just received a call that they want you and Han Ah to be the next guests on Strong Heart. Will you accept it?” My manager asked cupping a hand over the phone he was holding. A quiet smile spread across my face and told him,

“I’ll have to decline. But, I think Han Ah would love to be a guest, as will Zhou Mi.” I need to give those two a little push to get things moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the variety show, "Strong Heart" comes into play ;D