First Encounter

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Anneyong~ Just wanted to start off the story with the song of the day that's been drilled into my head lately XD Super Junior M's newish song "Perfection" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz7cUZPjEBY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah's POV~

"Aish, move!" I scold my make up person. She's been taking forever on one eye and her hand continues to shake.

"I-I'm sorry Miss Young." I finish my make up in half the time it would've taken her to do it. I quickly wipe away at her mistakes and I'm done.

"Look, you're new here but I don't do well with mistakes. Clean up your act next time or you're off the set. Do we understand eachother?" I say folding my arms across my chest. She nods meekly and I head out to the set.

"What scene are we shooting today?" I ask the dierctor.

"Oh, Han Ah, we're shooting the scene where you fight with your parents about the divorce. Make sure you put in a lot of anger and emotion. Not that you ever dissapoint though." He says rubbing the side of my arm. I know he likes me, that's just the way men are now.

"Ok everyone, let's get into position!" He says. My co-starring actor gives me a small smile and holds out a hand,

"Let's do good today, fighting~" I give him a fake smile and nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the hard work today! See you tomorrow Miss Young." The crew say and I head out into a taxi with my manager.

"Ok since your morning acts are done, we need to head over to the recording studio. You're working on a new comeback album and we need to start it soon, otherwise all the other groups and solo artists are going to come out and we'll end up splitting the album sales." I flip my hair over my shoulder and say,

"Yet I always end up number one on the selling charts, don't I?" My manager gives me a smirk and nods. Once the car stops, I get out and realize I'm at an arcade.

"Yah, the driver got the wrong adress!" I scold. My manager takes out from the back, a suitcase.

"What's this for?" I ask. She smirks and drives off yelling,

"Remember, the cameras follow you everywhere!" I get a little tense, that's her signal meaning I'm on some show. Which one, I don't even know. I just need to make sure I show them my good side.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"That was a great show you guys!" Siwon exclaims once we're back stage. We just finished a live promotion of our new release, "Perfection."

"Ne, what's that hyung?" Kyuhyun asks pointing to a mail box standing in front of my clothes locker. I open it revealing a pink envelope. Everyone around me smirks and I ask,

"You guys know what this is?" They nod and motion me to go on.

"You have been chosen as the newest couple, slongside your virtual wife; whom you will soon meet, on 'We Got Married!" Everyone cheers while I just stand there speechless. The camera men follow me and I ask,

"So, er, when will I meet my virtual wife?" They give me pity looks and say,

"You should know that by now, you need to go through some things to find out who you're marrying." I shrug, well this actually might be fun.

"We'll give you her baby picture, and give you some hints as to who she might be." They hand me a picture of a little girl wearing a white puffy dress pouting at the camera. I chukle thinking how cute she looks.

"Now here are the hints; she's starred in many korean dramas and movies, she's been number one on the Orecon charts for the past couple of weeks, and she's modeled for famous brands such as Vogue. Who is she?"

That can be so many people -.- Any specific hints? No.

"We'll drive you to your meeting spot. She's at the arcade right now." I head out but they stop me,

"Wait, you have to wear this, and you can't talk to her. You have to also follow the direction we give you ok?" They say handing me a big brown bag. I look inside -.- Dear God. I look behind me and Ryeowook is already on the ground laughing along with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Henry's just patting me on the back saying,

"Good luck man." I sigh and go change.

Han Ah's POV~

I played a couple of racing games and even pretended to be entertained, knwoing there are hidden cameras.

"Yay I won!" I exclaim showing my cute and fun side. I see a couple of kids trying to shoot at the basketball shooting game, but they're so short. I come up to the little boy and ask,

"Do you want unnie to help you?" He nods eagerly and I lift him up.

"Go ahead, now grab the ball and shoot!" I encourage him. Man this kid weighs a ton. He manages to score some tickets and hugs my legs.

"Kamsahamnida Unnie!" He says and runs away. I look over and see some Sushi guy starring at me -.-

Zhou Mi's POV~

 

Why am I dressed as a Sushi guy? i ask myself this when I suddenly spot her. She's beautiful from afar. She has a slim figure, S-line, milky white skin, and a dazzling smile with moon cresent eyes. She looks around and comes up to some little boy. What's she doing? I can't see clearly through this head costume. Oh she's helping him. I smile thinking how kind she must be.

"So we see you spotted your wife." I hear through the build in microphone and speaker system inside the costume.

"Is that you Donghae?" I ask hearing his voice cracking on the otehr end.

"Yeah, looks like we've been assigned to guide you Zhou Mi." I can't help but panic thinking how they'll torture me this time -.-

"Man your lucky you get her as a wife!" Siwon says through the end with jelousy.

"Ok so you have to meet her somehow right? Ryeowook asks on the other end.

"Yeah, but I can't reveal my identity. Should I just walk up to her?" I ask. Suddenly the arcade begins playing "Shy Boy" by Secret and I can imagine the members smiling.

"You have to dance to Shy Boy for her." Eunhyuk says.

"I don't even know the dance." I say giving them an excuse.

"Yes you do! We see how you watch their live's so many times." Siwon comments. Thanks Siwon, I can count on you -.-

"Well, here goes nothing."

Han Ah's POV~

Ugh, I hate this song. I hear the kids cheer and I turn to see them dancing around the sushi costume who's dancing to the song -.- Oh god why is he coming over here? I see the camera men coming in and I finally catch up. I give him a pity look and ask,

"Are you my virtual husband?" He shrugs and continues dancing. I reach for his sushi head but he holds onto it. He wags his finger at me.

"So I can't know who my husband is?" I pout, no guy can resist my charm. He pats my head and nods. Aish. He suddenly takes a hold of my arm and drags me into a photobooth.

"Yah, you're too fat for us two to fit in here." I say jokingly. He continues and the photo's timer sets off. I did the usual peace sign like a lot of people do in their selcas. 3..2..1

SNAP~

As soon as the snap went off, I felt someone kiss me on the cheek. I turn to see my virtual husband.

"A-anasseyo, I'm Zhou Mi from Super Junior M. Ncie to meet you."

Zhou Mi's POV~

As soon as I dragged her into the photo booth like Henry wanted me to, Kyuhyun said,

"Once the camera goes off, you have to kiss her! Just make sure to take off your sushi head." Aish, these guys are killing me. She poses for the camera looking adorable. Well, she's not a famous model for nothing, right?

3...2...1

SNAP~

I lean in and kiss her on the cheek once my sushi head was off. I was at a loss for words when i saw her confused expression.

"A-annaseyo. I'm Zhou Mi from Super Junior M. Nice to meet you." She gives me an eye smile and says,

"Annaseyo oppa, I'm Young Han Ah. I hope we get along from this point on." She says causing me to blush. She's gorgeous.

Han Ah's POV~

At least he's cute, I don't wanna be stuck with someone who's old. Plus he's pretty popular now since his group came out with a new song, I can use him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was that for a first chapter you guys? XD Please subscribe and comment~ Hope your day is filled with smiles that are everlasting ^^