Wedding Plans

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

So since this chapter is about wedding arrangements and dresses, I thought what better song that Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw) Enjoy this sweet chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Han Ah’s POV~

The minute I stepped foot out of the hospital, I was dragged into a car and driven to a wedding dress shop. -.- You would think that they would let me off for at least day since I just got admitted out of the hospital. Nope, my manager says that I’ve been out of the camera’s eyes for a long enough time and she wants to boost my stardom with this little incident.

I know that Siwon and I were just announced a new WGM couple, but our show time is almost over and they want to film the wedding scenes already. But they also want to be fair to Siwon since he didn’t get to have as much time as Zhou Mi, so they’re treating this like an ACTUAL wedding. That’s right; they plan on making a (sort of) real ceremony and a little party afterwards.

When the car was put to a stop, the passenger door opened and Siwon helped me out the car. I saw Zhou Mi standing behind Siwon and I couldn’t help but tense up a little.

“Wh-what are you doing here?”

Siwon’s POV~

“The WGM crew thought it would be a great idea if Zhou Mi was our best man, so to speak.” I said and Han Ah simply looked away. This atmosphere is no good. Han Ah is nervous and Zhou Mi looks like a little puppy. -.- These kids, what will I do with them?

“Should we go inside?” Zhou Mi offers and we all head into the building to be greeted by an ahjumma in her late 60’s.

“Aw what a nice couple….or three way couple? Who’s getting married?” I saw Zhou Mi was about to point to Han Ah and I when the ahjumma waved a hand in front of her and commented,

“Ah it doesn’t matter, both of you young men make an excellent pairing with this beauty right here. Come along sweetie, I need to get your measurements. Now whoever the husband is, go pick out a wedding dress from the racks back there.” She says pointing to the room on our left side.

“Ready? I-” I looked over and Zhou Mi’s eyes instantly lit up -.- I forgot, Zhou Mi loves (and I mean LOVES) clothes shopping. And now sicne we’re surrounded by wedding dresses, well he’s like a kid on Candy Mountain.

“Ne Siwon let’s go!” He exclaims and drags me behind him.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I forgot. The ahjumma said that the husband needs to pick out the dress. I settled myself down and simply walked behind Siwon as he picked out three wedding dresses he thought would suit Han Ah.

“Are those dresses for Young Han Ah?” A young lady came by and asked. She had a friendly smile and a name ta, signaling she worked here.

“Neh, will you please take these to her dressing room to try on?” Siwon asked and gave her his usual gentle man smile. I saw the woman’s face turn a tomato red color before she bowed and walked off.

Han Ah’s POV~

-.- Alright, I’d like to know which old lady picked out these old fashioned wedding dresses. The first one I forced myself into put on was a simple off shoulder white wedding gown with a thin and light fabric layering the skirt. I’ll admit that it did justice to show off my collarbone and shoulders, yet it still didn’t feel like something I would want to wear -.-

anna-greeda-busan-korea-wedding-gown.jpg

I regretfully stepped out and Siwon had a mutual smile on his face while Zhou Mi looked in my direction, eyes widened, and covered his mouth. I could tell her was suppressing a chuckle or two.

“Ok, I’m changing out of this thing.” I announced and slammed the door shut behind me. I looked at the second wedding dress -.- Did Siwon mistake me for his grandmother or something?! Who wears these kinds of closed up and stuffy dresses nowadays?!

Korean-Style-wedding-dress.jpg

I’ll admit that I like how the skirt will glide down behind me, but come ON! Can’t I have something more modern? I opened the door, saw their expressions, and closed the door just as quickly. Ok, after 2 of those nightmares, it can’t get any worse right? Oh so wrong -.-

Korean-wedding-dress-wedding-gown-203-Be

I think Siwon mixed me up with his grandmother, or his little 5-year-old sister, or something else because this poor boy cannot pick out a decent wedding dress (I’m sorry Siwon XD)

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I couldn’t take it anymore, I was on my knees after the third dress. Siwon, I’m surprised you can dress yourself TT^TT I quietly walked off to the wedding dress room by myself and picked out a dress I’ve been eyeing since I walked in here.

“Excuse me miss, can you please give this last wedding dress to Young Han Ah? But if you can, please don’t tell her I picked this out.” I said adding a finger to my lips to signal for her to keep a secret. She gave me a knowing smile and walked away.

Han Ah’s POV~

I heard the door to the fitting room knock an even three times before I finished changing.

“Come in.” The lady from earlier came in carrying another wedding dress -.- Oh no, I’ve been through enough torture thank you very much. She saw the horrified look on my face and gave me a small giggle.

“I think you’ll like this one. Someone very special picked this one out. He even thought of adding a veil.” She handed me the dress and left me there, looking it over before finally putting it on.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

I was talking with Siwon about some wedding details when Han Ah stepped out, leaving both of us speechless. She looked beyond stunning.

“W-well?” She asked fidgeting in her spot after noting our jaws dropping to the floor.

“We’re taking it.” Siwon said with a smile and she walked back inside, closing the door gently behind her.

“You picked it out didn’t you?” He asked me giving me a knowing smile. I looked straight ahead and mustered the best poker face I could manage.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Yet a faint smile escaped my lips, knowing I chose the right wedding dress for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wondering how the dress looks like? It'll be revealed in the next chapter :d