Nothing's Over

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Song for chapter: Infinite's "Nothing's Over" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi’s POV~

“I can’t believe this is it.” Henry and Sungmin wailed in the back, holding onto one another -.- We were all giving Micha one final hug as her real parents came up.

“Zhou Mi-appa!” She exclaimed and ran into my arms. I lifted her up and spun her around one last time before gently setting her down onto the ground. She gently tugged at me sleeve and waved her hand at me, motioning to tell me a secret.

“Ne Micha, what is it?” I ask whispering, pretending to play along.

“Zhou Mi-appa, I used to like you. But it’s ok now, because I gave up. So now, you can go back to Han Ah-umma.” She gave me a thumbs up sign and I could only give her a fake smile. It must feel good to be so innocent like Micha, where she only has to worry about her missing doll. As she waved off with her parents, all the Super Junior M members either had a longing look etched on their faces, silently sobbing, or rolling around on the floor and crying like Henry -.-

“Take care of Han Ah-umma!”Micha yelled and waved off.

Kyuhyun’s POV~

We just sat ourselves down on the couch, noticing the lonely silence.

“TV?” I offered and everyone quietly nodded. I flipped through the channels when I heard Siwon yell,

“Wait go back!” I went back a few channels and turned out the usual celebrity gossip. Except this time, we saw Han Ah in casual attire lugging a suitcase behind her.

“Turn up the volume what’s it saying?” Zhou Mi asked on the edge of his seat.

Korea’s number one female idol has been rumored to start her US Global debut today. We just received word from her manager that this information is true. We had several cameras take recent photos that were just sent in of Young Han Ah at the airport, scheduled to make her comeback bdebut as a singer and actress in America.

The CEO stated that she is planned to hoot a movie for 2 years and will build a base of her career there for an extra 3 years; making a total of 5 years.” I couldn’t believe this was happening. I looked at Zhou Mi but he was already grabbing his jacket and closing the door behind him.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

Tch. She didn’t tell me anything about this. Why would she not mention anything yesterday about being away for 5 freaking years?! I tried dialing her phone number and it didn’t answer on the first time. I called again and she picked up,

“Yobseyo?” I could hear a crowd of screaming fans and camera men in the background.

“Han Ah! Please don’t board that plane!” I shouted into the phone, not caring if the nearby drivers heard me.

“What? I can’t hear you-” She started but then got caught off, the horrible reception. I don’t know what came over me; I thought that I would be fine if she was just by my side. But if she goes into the states and I won’t be able to at least see her for 5 long years, I can’t just stand by and watch. Plus, I made a promise to Micha that I’d watch out for Han Ah.

“Han Ah, wait for me.” I muttered to no one in particular and sped off, ignoring the several honks I heard from behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GO ZHOU MI!! (I'm on the edge of my seat just writing this thrilling chapter haha what about you guys?)