What Legend?

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Anneyong^^ This chapter doesn't have much drama, it's just a little chappie to prepare you guys for the scenes to come and stuff. Song for the day (kinda old but still a good song) :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDnqCK5J5U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah's POV~

"So who's hungry?" Jonghyun announces. I have half a mind to glare at the idiot who clearly can't read the atmosphere.

"I am!" Micha yells out raising her hand -.- Idiot number one and two, how convenient.

"Aren't you hungry?" Micha asks Zhou Mi.

"Sorta. Um Mr. and Mrs. Young may I help you unpack?"

I look over at my parents. Sorry, I meant my mother. That excuse of a man is no where near my father.

"What a nice gentleman." My father comments. I look over at my mother and she's giving Zhou Mi a motherly smile.

Zhou Mi's POV~

Once Han Ah's parents were settled, it was the guys turn to prepare the food.

"So how do you use this?" Jonghyun asks holding up a whisk -.-

"Er that's a whisk." I comment. Jung Min takes it from Jonghyun and demostrates how to use it. Jonghyun's face turns into an *o*

"So what are we making?" Jung Min asks. I look at the whisk and ingredients left in the fridge.

"Pancakes, anyone?"

Han Ah's POV~

"Aish where's the food?" Zhou Mi's mother comments. I like this lady, she knows what she wants and when she wants it :3

"Calm down umma, you have to keep in mind that they are boys." Zhou Mi's father comments. I simply stare off into space when I feel someone's hand going up my thigh. I look over and see my father acting like he has nothing to do with me. He catches me staring and dares to move his hand higher. Fine, he wants to play like that, let's play. I knee him in the groin under the table and he automatically jumps in his seat.

"So how was your flight?" I ask my umma. She gives me an exhausted smile and replies,

"It was fine. I didn't get much sleep though." I raise an eye-brow and realize what she meant when my father says,

"I offered her some shut eye when she sat next to me but she refused." I wouldn't wanna sleep with him next to me either.

"Breakfast is ready!" Zhou Mi announces when he comes out of the kitchen.

"Kimchi?" I ask with a small grin. He chuckles and says,

"No, the guys only let me boil the water."

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Wahh~ That was delicious." Micha comments rubbing her full stomach. The stack of pancakes are gone and everyone's plates are empty.

"So what are we gonna do the rest of the day?" Mr/ Young asks. Jonghyun jumps out of his seat and yells out,

"The lake!" Jung Min simply finishes his glass of water and says,

"Sounds like a plan. You guys in?" Micha pulls me into a head lock and nods.

"Guess I don't have a choice." I look over at Han Ah and it seems almost like she's distancing herself from us.

"Are you coming Han Ah?" I ask. She looks over as if awakened from a trance and sighs.

"Sure, why not." Micha grabs Han Ah's hands and says,

"Great! Let's go change and we'll meet the guys at the lake." Before Han Ah could even glare at Micha for touching her, Han Ah gets dragged away inside.

Han Ah's POV~

"So how does it feel like to be a virtual couple?" Micha asks as we're changing. This chick does not have an off button does she? -.-

"I don't really think about it." I look over at Micha and she gives me an almost sad smile.

"You ok?" I ask. I know I know, why should I care?

"Yeah, you're just really lucky to be with Zhou Mi. He's a great guy." I was about to ask her something when her phone fell open.

"Oh here." I say picking it up. But I noticed a blurry picture of the guy..what's his name. Oh Jonghyun.

"Oh did you see?" Micha asks embarassed.

"Er, yeah. Why do you have a picture of the dino guy as your wallpaper?" She blushes and says,

"Well, there's this legend. Ever hear of it?" I shake my head no. What legend?

"If you have a picture of your crush as your wallpaper for a month and NOBODY see's it, then you both will be together forever. It's pretty childish but I still like these kinds of things."

"Sorry." You idiot! Why in the world are you apologizing?!

"For what?" Micha asks humorously.

"That I saw the picture." Micha giggles and pats me on the shoulder.

"It's not your fault. Like I said it's a legend." I nod and we finish changing.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"What's taking them so looong??" Jonghyun whines. Jung Min simply ruffles Jonghyun's head and smirks.

"They're probably talking about some girl stuff. Probably some legend junk." Jonghyun mumbles.

"What legend?" I ask a little curious. Jonghyun rolls his eyes and says,

"You know, like the one where if you have a crush on your wallpaper or something. I don't know man, girl stuff." I was about to comment when I see the two girls running toward us.

Micha's POV~

"Hey did you guys wait long?" I ask as we came toward the guys. I look to my side and Han Ah's busy fiddling with her phone. I look over at Jonghyun hoping to impress him with my pink bikini. Yet his eyes are glued to Han Ah.

"No we just got here." Jung Min says. Liar :d

"So you guys ready to go swimming?" Zhou Mi says trying to get us all pumped. I raise a fist in the air and we all race off to the lake.

Han Ah's POV~

"Han Ah you coming?" Micha yells. This girl is like a puppy I swear, you give her a treat yet she won't shut up -.-

"Yeah hold up." I yell back.

Are you sure you wish to change your current wallpaper?

Yes or No

I was about to put my phone away when Jonghyun and Zhou Mi come up behind me and lift me.

"Y-yah let go of my legs Zhou Mi! Jonghyun let go of my arms!" I say struggling to free myself. They toss me into the water and swim toward the dock.

"Try to catch us!" Jonghyun yells and Zhou Mi gives me a merong sign. Micha hands me a water balloon and says,

"Some were left over from this morning. Ready?" I nod and we swim after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's SHINEErice again ^^ So sorry I've been gone for a while. I've been SOOO HAPPY with the feedback on the recent chapter preview and so on. So thanks so much for those who subscribed, commetned, and read up to this point ^^ *tries to give you guys an eye smile* plz continue to read, subscribe, and comment :D