Tangled Plots and Plans

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Hey guys long time no see? How've you guys been? Guess what, summer vacation's almost here so more updates!!!!! Till then hope this chapter will satisfy you guys haha XD song for today is ... F.T Island's "Hello Hello"!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGNQbJwRSk  Good song if I say so myself lol Enjoy your read!~ Comment and subscribe! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Han Ah's POV~

"I'll be there in a second!" I call out to the group. We just got back to the villa after out water war and I'm soaked head to toe. I think I have a gallon of water wedged in between my ears >.< I grabbed my towel and was about to head upstairs to take a shower when my phone fell out of my pocket.

"Aish why don't you stay in my pocket?" I ask and look around hoping nobody saw my wallpaper. I look around but people don't even seem to care. I head upstairs and head to the bathroom.

Jonghyun's POV~

As soon as I heard the water running upstairs i snuck into Han Ah's room. I looked over at her bedside table and found her phone.

"What are you hiding?" I muttered to myself and opened her phone to reveal Zhou Mi as her Wallpaper. Tch. So she has a thing for him huh? Not for long. I put the phone back where I found it and went back downstairs.

"You're gonna be mine Young Han Ah. I'm not known as my school's top player for nothing."

Mr. Young's POV~

Once I saw the boy come back downstairs, I went upstairs myself to see what Han Ah was fidgeting about earlier today. I saw her phone and saw the wallpaper.

"So you think you'll be happy with him don't you?" I smirk to myself. Looks like she took some pictures today at the lake. I quickly change the wallpaper.

"You don't deserve to be happy. Not when I'm around to make you suffer." I place her phone into my pocket and head downstairs.

Zhou Mi's POV~

Is there a party upstairs or something? I saw Han Ah, Jonghyun, and now Mr. Young coming from upstairs. I was about to head outside for some fresh air when Mr. Young bumped into me and dropped his cell phone.

"Oh here, I got it." I say and pick up his phone.

"Thank you Zhou Mi. But if it's not too much trouble, do you mind giving it to Han Ah? I found it on the floor near the bathroom so I assume she dropped it." I simply nod and he walks away. A second later the phone rings from an unknown caller but later hangs up. I get a quick look at her wallpaper and can't help but be in shock and confusion. Why does she have a picture of Jonghyun from today at the lake?

Micha's POV~ 

"Watcha doing?" I ask peering over Zhou Mi's shoulder but he quickly stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"N-nothing. Um Where's Han Ah and Jung Min?" I shrug and look around.

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Oh, looks like Han Ah just came downstairs. I think Jonghyun went to take a shower and Jung Min is outside." I nod and walk over to Han Ah.

"Hey your dad said he found this on the floor." Her eyes widen a bit and she snatches the phone back.

"Thanks." She mutters and I nod. I wanted to ask her about the wallpaper but then i remembered the legend Jung Min told us about.

Something about your crush as your wallpaper.

Oh. I guess Han Ah likes Jonghyun? I give her one quick glance and she asks,

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I turn away and shake my head no. Why do I feel like I just got punched in the gut?

Mr. Young's POV~

I couldn't help but smirk. How easily that idol fell for the wallpaper. I look down at his phone I took as well and changed his wallpaper too. I quickly stuck the phone back into my pocket when I heard someone coming upstairs.

Han Ah's POV~

"What are you doing up here?" I hissed once I saw my father. He gave me a greasy smile and said,

"I got lost. Or maybe I meant to run into you." I could almost imagine the steam coming out of my ears in anger and frustration.

"Why are you even here? I thought you would've died by now." His chuckle sends shivers up my spine.

"You can't get rid of me that easily. Besides, I couldn't miss the show and drama happening in front of me."

"What are you talking about old man?" I say annoyed. He shrugs and hands me a phone,

"And you thought he actually had feeling for you. Let me tell you something, you'll never find anyone who'll love you." As soon as he walked away I looked down and noticed that it was Zhou Mi's phone. Why did my dad have it? I got startled when a text message from Jonghyun was sent to Zhou Mi. I got one quick look at his screen saver. Micha. I felt a stinging pain in my chest and chose to ignore it.

"Why are you being so stupid Han Ah? He can't fall for you." Yet, I never thought I'd slowly fall for him. I took the phone back to our room and placed it at his bedside table.

"Why is this so hard?" I mumbled to myself. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

Jung Min's POV~

"Oh, hey." I heard a small voice behind me. I turn around and see Han Ah standing at the doorway. I nod and she comes out.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I ask.

"Something like that." I nod and continue to go back to my trail of thought.

"What about you?" She asks. I look up at the sky and say,

"Guess I just thought I could stare at the sky for a while to clear my thoughts."

"What of?"

"Sorry?"

"I mean, what did you wanna clear you thoughts of?"

"Oh. Just about this person I like who's with me on this vacation." I could tell Han Ah got tense.

"No not you, sorry." She gave a sigh of relief and I playfully nudged her,

"Yah don't sigh in relief from that." She gave me the tiniest smile and asked,

"Is it Micha?" I gulped. Can I tell her the truth?

"I hear it helps to talk about it." Han Ah says quietly. 

Han Ah's POV~

Why am I being Dr. Phil all of a sudden? This "vacation" better be over soon because I think that's the reason I'm getting soft -.- I thought it was Micha based on how long he's taking to answer.

"No it's not Micha." Wait. But who else can it be?

"Then who is it?" I ask confused. He took a deep breath and began,

"Well, I'm outside to clear my thoughts. I'm hoping this feeling will just go away. It's actually-"

"Hey guys dinners ready." Jonghyun said opening the door. I'm guessing he just came out of the shower since his hair was soaking wet and he was only wearing his bottom sweat pants with a towel wrapped around his neck. I nod and Jonghyun closes the door.

"So you-" I wanted to ask Jung Min if he was hungry. But when I saw the look on his face it said it all.

"You like him?" I ask. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh cliff hanger moment XD Okey guys so I've decided on something. I feel like no body bothers to read all of the chapters or just doesn't like my story but PLZ comment TT^TT I luv reading comments that are RLY long and when no one comments on a new chapter it feels like you guys didn't like my story. I RLY appreciate those of you who comment but for the silent readers, plz comment at least a couple of times. So from now on, I'm only going to update a chapter every 5 comments I get. Don't be shy! I get all my inspiration from those comments XD