Broaden Your Range

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Song for chapter: IU's "Good Day" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqdYqsrsA0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Ah’s POV~

The show ended and we were all placed back stage, to thank us for being a guest and so on. Once the crowd cleared up a little, I gently tapped Zhou Mi and asked,

“C-can I talk to you for a second?” He nodded and followed me outside to the parking lot. It was pretty windy but it just reminded me that fall was on its way.

“You ok Han Ah?” He asked and gently handed me his jacket. It was such a small gesture that went so far. I gladly accepted it and asked him,

“What did you really think of what I said today? About WGM?” I left it at that and looked at him with pleading eyes. Zhou Mi, I know you enough to know that you wanted to say more.

Zhou Mi’s POV~

My ride was about to be here and I had several minutes. Half of my mind wanted to explode and spill everything out, part of it wanted to hug Han Ah and simply run away. Yet, I held myself back and threw her yet another lie. I’ve been lying a lot lately, to others and myself.

“You’re a great actress, you should go global after that act.” I didn’t even recognize my own voice, the cold and bitterness it held was of someone else. As if on cue in a drama, a car drives up and honks at me.

“I have to go, I’ll see you around Han Ah.” I said and began walking off before she grabbed my wrist. For a mere second time paused itself and we were only staring at each other. Yet, the moment faded when she let go and muttered,

“Sorry, bye Zhou Mi.” When I stepped into the car, I was thankful that the windows were tinted. I simply leaned back and stared up into the ceiling before covering my own eyes.

“You idiot.” I muttered under my breath.

Han Ah’s POV~

I saw the car pause at a street light and then drive off. I simply stood there, realizing I still held onto his jacket. I stayed that way for probably ten minutes before taking out my phone and dialing my manager.

“Han Ah are you done with filming? Should I pick you up?” She asked in an all business tone. I took a ragged breath and forced out,

“I want to start my US Global debut as soon as possible.” There was an awkward pause before the manager asked me,

“Are you absolutely sure? Because you don’t sound like your usual strong self-Han Ah.” I looked at the road and quietly laughed. Of course his car would be far away by now.

“Y-yeh.” I said and she made an arrangement to confirm this with the company CEO and a car was to come get me in a few minutes. When we both hung up, I looked at my wallpaper. It still had his picture as the background.

Are you sure you wish to change your current wallpaper?

Yes or No

When my finger finally pressed the right button, I felt tears threatening to spill. I looked up at the now clouded sky and slightly smiled, trying to prevent the tears from falling down my cheeks. Seoul’s night sky was very beautiful this time of year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gasp what do you guys think this means?! Just wanted to take up the time to say kamsahamnida~ thnx to you guys, i just realized my story is the most subscribed in the varietyshow tag (there are only like 2 other fics but i dont care ^^) >.< Thanks you guys~!