Long Time No See, Hope Not

We Got Married On Strong Heart and Hello Baby?!

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been updating as much lately TT^TT Major tests and projects and no time for AFF. Hope this chappie will make up for the days I didn't update? :) Song for today~ SHINee's "Ready or Not" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brk4vSNr_F8 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Han Ah, you sure you don't need any help?" I ask seeing her trudge behind me. She's been keeping her distance ever since we got off of the plane. We had to walk to our villa since it's not that far away (Lies it's practically ten miles away -.-)

"I said I can handle it you fatty! Now start walking your burning daylight!" She says and almost trips. I hold her up and hand her my small backpack and take her suitcase.

"Yah, give that back!" She complains.

"I'll give it to you when we get to the villa." She mumbles something but I choose to ignore it. She seems tired already.

Han Ah's POV~

"Thanks you kind-yet-annoying-virtual-koala-husband." I mumble hoping he didn't hear it. We walk and he asks,

"Have you ever went on a vacation before?" I give him an annoyed expression.

"Of course you douche bag. What about you?" He chuckles and says kind of sadly,

"Yeah, the last time I went was when I graduated high school. My friends and I chose to go to the beach to celebrate it. It was an awesoem experience I had." I try to rememebr the last time Taeyeon, Sunny, and I hung out like that. I shake the thought away when Zhou Mi says.

"We're here." I look up and, sure enough, I see the 'We Got Married' crew waiting for us -.- Those jerks are gonna pay if I find blisters on my feet.

"Ah, looks like the Zhou Ah couple has arrived."

Zhou Mi's POV~

I look over at Han Ah and she looks ready to punch some one.

"You bet I arrived, and boy am I gonna kill you son of a -" I cover and give off an awkward laugh.

"Excuse my wife, she just hasn't had much sleep lately." I blush remembering our flight and add,

"Thank you for this vacation." Han Ah takes my hand off of and drags me inside the villa.

"Zhou Mi! Long time no see how've you been buddy?" I turn around and see my old friends coming toward me. I hug and shake hands with my friends Jonghyun and Jung Min. I look behind them and see Micha, my old lover. I felt a sudden tinge of pain in my chest but tried to push it back.

"Can you believe this is our last day here?" I ask as we all sit around the warm fire. I look over at Micha and she's laughing with some of our friends.

"Hey Micha, can I talk to you?" I ask feeling nervous. She gives me a warm smile that sends my heart racing and says,

"Sure, what do you need Mi Mi?" I take a deep breath and said,

"I like you Micha. A lot more than friends, ever since high school began." She blushes and fidgets around.

"I'm sorry Mi Mi, I'm actually-"

"There you are!" Jonghyun says coming up behind me. I look at Micha and she's blushing. My head goes down. I see now, she likes Jonghyun.

"Sorry, did I interrupt anything?" Jonghyun asks. I shake my head and give a small smile.

"No, I just asked Micha something and got an answer." I walk away and blink repeatedly to try to prevent the small tears from escaping. Ever since then, we've lost contact and I almost forgot about her. Almost.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I say trying to shake off the memory.

"They were invited along with us to meet your new wife." I look and see my mother and father.

"Mom. Dad, how are you both?" I ask embracing them all. It's been so long since I could get some time off to visit them.

"Good son good, now where's your beautiful wife we've heard so much about?" I turn around and Han Ah's standing at the door way loooking...shy?

"This is Young Han Ah." I say leading her into the room.

"A-anasseyo." She says shyly. I've never seen her like this before.

"Wow, she's really pretty Zhou Mi." Jonghyun says winking at her.

"Yah!" Jung Min says flicking Jonghyun. I look over at Micha and she gives me a small smile.

"Well, I'm hapy for you Zhou Mi." My mother says and I nod.

Han Ah's POV~

Why am I acting like this? What do I care what they think of me? Yet, something told me to behave knowing these people are a big part of Zhou Mi's life. Suddenly, I felt a tightening in my gut.

"If Zhou Mi's friends and family are here. Does that mean?.." I trail off and the crew nod in excitement.

"You're mother and father plan to come tomorrow since they couldn't catch a flight. As for your friends, they seem busy so they were unable to come." I fought back the anger,sadness, and pain I felt. So the old man's coming?