The Beginning.

Just As Friends

Today is my 21st birthday and all I see is my new apartment being overcrowded with guests. On one side I see old friends and new friends interacting with another. While on the other side I see my cousins sticking oddly close with each other. I glide past my friends as I talk to my three cousins.

"Bom, Minzy, CL! How have you guys been?" I hug all of them showing the biggest smile I can give them. 

"Hey Dara. Great party." My younger cousin Minzy stated while looking at the ground. Trying to keep her eyes away from the two people making out right next to them.

"Hey can you guys go somewhere else?" I quickly said as I notice that CL is also embaressed and Bom is about to explode and yell at them. The couple looks up at me and shyly smiles while moving towards the balcony where all the other couples were. I start to ask Minzy some questions when Bom suddenly cuts me off.

"Okay Dara before you say anything I know what you are going to say. And no we are not going to socialize with other people here." I looked at Bom surprised not knowing what to say because she took the words right out of my mouth. 

"Bom you don't have to say it like that. Dara what Bom unnie is trying to say is that we are just to shy to talk to anyone and we don't know who is nice and cool." After hearing what CL said I loosen up my face a little and tried convincing them that everyone here are great people. With the desire of wanting to help my cousins I quickly got a brilliant idea.

"Alright what about I help you guys. I will introduce you guys to whoever the next people that will open that door. And I assure you that all my friends are wonderful." I give them my most assuring smile hoping they will agree. I know that Minzy and CL will be okay with it all I just need to know if Bom will be okay with it. It also seems that Minzy and CL are looking at Bom waiting for her answer.

With all eyes on her Bom finally answers. "Fine I'll accept this crazy idea of yours. I hope the people are guys. Good looking guys. Good looking SINGLE guys." Everyone laughs at Bom's remark and waited for the door to open. When it suddenly opened six guys walked in. And suddenly everything around me stopped as I only saw him walk in with the five guys. 

I was suddenly brought back when I heard Bom squeal with excitement as she saw the guys walk in. "Oh my gosh Dara those guys are HOT!" Following her was Minzy's soft voice. "Yeah they are breath taking." "Psh sure they have the looks, but are they single, straight, and more importantly nice?" CL quickly said making me laugh at the process forgetting about the one guy who came in with them. I was about to forget to introduce them, but suddenly Minzy pulls my arm. I look back up at the guys only to notice them coming closer to me. I made eye contact with him and suddenly felt hot all over my body. 

"Hey Dara!" All of the five guys, but him exclaimed.

"Wassup guys." I smile at them hiding my nervousness and blushing self.

"It's been awhile Dara." He suddenly said as he looks straight at me. Those eyes. The eyes I have never forgotten not even one second are looking back at me again. My body started to shake, but I composed myself hoping he didn't notice. 

I kept my self as cool as possible even if my mind and body are going crazy from just his presence.

"Yeah it has been awhile. How have you been Youngbae?"

 

 

 

 

AHHH. Hello! This is my first time writing so I'm sorry if it's boring. Can you guess who the other five people are? Kekeke ;D 

I don't own the picture! Rightful owner goes to mrclumsy from tumblr.