EP Chapter 7

Elite Protections

A record for me for the longest chapter update on any of my fics! 15 pgs. Whew~ lol
Enjoy~

-------------



Chapter 7


Amber’s POV

After all the craziness that has been going on, everyone was finally sitting down together calmly in Taeyeon and Tiffany’s dorm. Well, everyone except for me, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Luna. We had to sit on the floor because there just wasn’t enough space on the couches to fit everyone. Yuri got to sit on the couch because her back still hurts from what happened earlier. Victoria got to sit on the couch because she was still kind of woozy from getting hit on the head so many times. Sulli whined her way to getting to sit on the couch. She wouldn’t have gotten to sit on it if Luna hadn’t kindly given up her place.

So we all sat there talking to one another. We went around the room and formally introduced ourselves one by one. Jessica and Krystal had apologized to Victoria for hitting her with the pots and stuff and Victoria had apologized for wanting to kill them out of anger. Sulli apologized to Luna for leaving the door open therefore letting Bap escape. Jessica made Yuri apologize to Sunny for calling her short when she wasn’t there. Everyone laughed of course.

Later, Taeyeon spoke up and told us to say which room we stayed in and who our roommates are so it would be easier to find someone if we needed to. We also got each other’s cell phone numbers.

Roommates go as follows:

-2nd floor-

Yuri and Jessica, room 200
Amber and Krystal, room 202

Seohyun and Yoona, room 201
Tiffany and Taeyeon, room 203


-3rd floor-

Victoria, Sulli, and Luna, room 300
Sooyoung and Sunny, room 302

(rooms 301 and 303 is currently unoccupied)


After that, we mingled with each other some more before deciding to prepare dinner. Since the seven of us were the new tenants, we volunteered to cook for the other six. While the six were sitting in the living room chatting away happily while watching TV, the seven of us made our way over to the kitchen to start preparing.

When we opened the fridge, we found no food inside. Curious, Taeyeon asked Tiffany why she didn’t have any food, and her reply was because she doesn’t usually cook so she doesn’t buy anything. I suggested that we go over to Yuri's and my dorm to see if there was anything in the fridge we could use, but before I got to the door, Krystal and Jessica told us not to bother because they don’t cook either. Figures. Yoona said she’ll go over to her dorm and see if Seohyun has anything. When she came back, all she had was a bag of salad and a crate of sweet potatoes. We asked Victoria if there was anything they had upstairs and Victoria said when she moved her stuff in, she had checked both fridges to find them empty except for drinks.

“Just great, no one has food. What do you guys eat then? Don’t you ever get hungry.” Yuri asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter massaging her shoulders.

“We usually go out to eat together on weekends and on weekdays, we all go eat at the campus dining courts.” Tiffany replied.

Sighing, Taeyeon told me, Sulli, and Yoona to go out and buy some food. At first she also told Sooyoung to go, but after some thinking, it would be better if Sooyoung stayed back with them. Sooyoung had whined saying that she’ll be good, but received a stern ‘no’ from Taeyeon. Angry that Taeyeon wouldn’t let her go with us, she stomped over to the crate of sweet potatoes and picked one up. A few minutes later after she was done peeling it, she sat down on the floor to eat it. Before she could take a bite, Seohyun snatched it from her hands.

“Yah! That was mine, give it back!” Sooyoung yelled getting up angrily.

“No Sooyoung unnie, I bought the sweet potatoes so they are mine.”

“Wha—but I’m hungry! I already peeled it too, can’t you just give it back!”

“Sorry unnie, I can’t, but thanks for peeling this for me.” Seohyun said as she walked away eating the peeled sweet potato.

“Yah! Come back here!” Sooyoung yelled chasing after Seohyun who has now retreated back to her seat on the couch with the others.

Feeling sorry for Sooyoung, I told her we would buy her a few bags of chips if she behaves for the rest of the night. She nodded happily and went to sit on the kitchen counter.

Sulli, Yoona, and I bid farewell to everyone before leaving the dorm. We all got into my car and I drove us to the nearest grocery market.



“Hyung~”

“Neh Sulli?”

“Can I ride inside the cart?”

“No, you may not.”

“Why~pretty please. Oh pwease, pwease, pwease—”

“Yah!” I screamed angrily at her only to have her look down sadly.


1b38f9e2.gif


Who can say no to that face…



Sigh.




“Alright, just this once. Get in.”

“Yay! I love you hyung~”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Wow Amber unnie, she sure knows how to manipulate you.” Yoona snickered.

“Yah, shut it.”

“What, I’m just stating the truth.”

Aish!


After buying a lot of food, we headed out of the market. Sulli carried two boxes of food, I carried three boxes, and Yoona carried four boxes and a couple of bags. We placed them in the trunk and got in to the car. As I was getting into the driver’s side, I got this feeling that my car was tampered with. I looked around it but didn’t find anything. I got on the ground and looked underneath the car. There it was. A tracking device. Someone had placed a tracking device on my car, but why? Did they already know that we were sent to protect them?

The first time we found that rookie guy following us, it already made me wonder. How did they already find out we were the ones from the academy? Was there someone from the inside providing them with these details?

It was all too strange. It’s only been the second day, how do they know if all of us are here to protect them? Or do they?

I got back up and got into the car. Sulli and Yoona didn’t question what I was doing. They already knew as well. After I buckled up, I drove us to a busy restaurant’s parking lot. I parked the car in between two big trucks. Then I got out and removed the tracking device from underneath my car and put it onto the truck beside me. I got back into my car and we drove back to the dorms. If they were following us, let them follow. We can handle them, after all, even though we might seem like regular people on the outside, we’ve been trained basically all our lives. When it is necessary, we will not hesitate, but only when it is necessary.

When we arrived back at the dorms, Sooyoung was lying on the ground and rolling around, complaining about how hungry she is. Yoona almost tripped over her because she was carrying so many boxes so she couldn’t see in front of her.

“Yah Sooyoung unnie, get up off the floor. What are you, a mop now?” Yoona asked as she set the boxes down and started putting stuff into the fridge.

“Yyyoooonnnnnaaaaa~” Sooyoung whined.

“What unnie?”

“Ffffeeeeeddddd mmeeeeeee.”

“Yah Shikskin, get a hold of yourself, will ya.” Taeyeon said while cutting some vegetables to put into the pot.

“Why you gotta be so mean ajumma?

“Yah!”

“What! Can’t fight back ajumma?! Has your brain stopped working cause you’re so old?!” Sooyoung laughed as she continued rolling around on the ground.

“Grr…why you—”

“Taeyeon, what are you cooking for us, it smells really good.” Tiffany stated as she walked over next to Taeyeon.

The angry Taeyeon immediately disappeared and a shy Taeyeon lowered her head and focused on cutting the food.


Hahaha, wow Taeyeon….what happened to you…we’ve only been here two days and you’re already fascinated by her…

I just hope you won’t fall in love…

You should know better than anyone that we can’t…



As Tiffany continued standing next to Taeyeon, her face keeps changing to a darker shade of red. When we were teasing Taeyeon earlier about her cuddling with Tiffany on the same bed, she frantically explained that it was an accident. She was tired after she came back from helping Yuri and I clean up so she laid down on the first bed she saw, which happened to be Tiffany’s. She then explained that Tiffany wasn’t there at the time so she doesn’t know how she ended up cuddling next to Tiffany. That was when Tiffany joined in to the conversation saying that when she walked in to the bedroom, she saw Taeyeon sleeping on her bed without a blanket over her, so she walked over to place a blanket over Taeyeon only to hear Taeyeon talking. At first, she thought Taeyeon was awake this whole time only to realize that she was sleep talking. Being curious, Tiffany climbed onto the bed and started poking Taeyeon’s cheek trying to wake her up, but instead, Taeyeon grabbed her arm and snuggled against it. Since she couldn’t remove her arm from Taeyeon’s grasp, she gave up and laid down beside Taeyeon. When she got comfortable, Taeyeon snuggled up closer to her and that’s what we had seen.

After their little story I looked over at Taeyeon to see her blushing madly. I poked Yuri and told her to look at Taeyeon. Then we both burst out laughing. It was even funnier when Sulli innocently pointed out to everyone that Taeyeon’s face was super red. Taeyeon had excused herself to the bathroom after that.


While Taeyeon was finishing up cooking, I took this time to go back to my own dorm and read through my roommates file that I had put off till now. I sat down on my bed and opened the folder. I read through the contents and found some interesting stuff. After finishing going over everything I closed the folder and placed it away. Since I have to watch over her, I must become close friends with her first so she doesn’t find it suspicious why I am always around her. I decided the first step is to go out and by some mangoes. It said in her profile that one of her all time favorite fruit is mangoes. I must prepare those for her after dinner.

I snuck out on my own to run to the market to buy some mangoes. When I got back, I placed them in our fridge and headed back across to Taeyeon’s dorm. When I entered, they were already eating.


“Hey Amber, where were you? Sulli said she couldn’t find you.” Taeyeon asked as she placed a piece of meat into .

“Yeah,wheredidyourunoffto?Youweren’tinyourroomeither.” Sooyoung tried saying with a mouthful of food.

“Aish, yah Sooyoung, can you at least swallow first before you talk. I don’t want to see the contents inside your mouth.” A disgusted Taeyeon said as she held up a napkin to cover Sooyoung’s mouth.

“That’s rude. Mind your own business AJUMMA.”

“Ajumma? Yah! Why do you always call me that! I’m not an ajumma you vacuum cleaner.”

“Vacuum cleaner?!? What is that suppose to mean?!”

“That’s what you get for calling me an ajumma. Now apologize!”

“Apologize? For what!?”

“For calling me a Ajumma!”



“No!”



“Yes!”



“No!”



“Yes!”




“You can’t make me MIDGET AJUMMA!”


“Midget ajumma!!?? Why you—get back here! Don’t run away like a coward!”


At this point, Taeyeon was chasing Sooyoung around the table with a fork in her hands while everyone else just continued eating their food.


“Haha, you can’t catch me!! Your short legs are no match for me!!”

“Yah! So what if my legs are short! Watch me, when I catch you, you’ll be wishing you never said those things!”

“Midget, midget, midget, midg—ACK!!!!! OW!!! Hey, that hurt!” An angry Sooyoung yelled as she painfully got up from the floor. Someone had tripped her. On purpose.

“Hey, don’t look at me, I was over here, I couldn’t possibly have tripped you.” Taeyeon said as she pointed to her spot.

Sooyoung looked around, but she couldn’t figure out who tripped her. Grumbling angrily, she went to sit down at her seat and continued eating.


Hehehe, oh Sooyoung, how can you possibly not know who tripped you.

She was the one closest to where you fell.

You should’ve known better…we have people here that are just as short as Taeyeon…you better watch what you say or you might get seriously injured next time.



After everyone finished eating, we all went to watch some TV in the living room. Then Seohyun mentioned something about cleaning the place up, which of course earned her complaints and whining. Since no one wanted to clean the mess up, we ended up playing rock paper scissors. The first six out will be the ones to clean up the mess. The losers ended up being Taeyeon, Yuri, Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sulli, but because Sulli kept on whining to me, I took her spot instead.


“You shouldn’t always baby her Amber.” Yuri said to me as we were washing the dishes.

“I don’t always baby her, and it’s not like I’m the only one, you guys do it too.”

“I know we do, but you go way beyond that line.”

“Sigh. I know, but you guys of all people should know why.”

“Look, I know it’s hard, but we all need to learn to let go. We can’t shelter her forever.”

“Sigh. You’re right. It’s just hard you know?”

“Yeah, it is. It doesn’t have to be right now or even tomorrow, but sometime in the future, we have to slowly be able to release our grasp on her, arraso?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be fine. After all, she is one of us, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right Yuri.”

“Of course! I’m always right.” Yuri said as she laughed at her own statement trying to bring the mood up again.

“Hey, don’t get so full of yourself.”

“Haha, just know that you won’t be the only one having a hard time with this, we all are. We’ll be with you. We are a big family after all.”


“That’s right Amber, we are a big family. There’s no rush right now, take your time, arraso? We’ll be here.” Taeyeon said as she patted my shoulders.

“Yeah, you guys are right.” I said as I turned around to give Yuri and Taeyeon both a hug.


“Aww…that’s so ccccuuuuttteeee! Look Jessi, they’re hugging each other! Why don’t we ever do that?” Tiffany asked as she walked over setting the bag of trash down on the floor.

“It’s simple. I don’t like hugs.” Jessica responded while staring absentmindedly at her nails.

“Well, even if you don’t like hugs, at least help us out will ya? You did lose the game, but so far, all I’ve seen you do is sit on top of the kitchen counter looking at your nails. Can you at least help out with drying the dishes or something?” Yuri stated as she turned back around to wash some more dishes.

I looked at her as if she just grew another head. When did she get that kind of courage to talk to her roommate, the scary ice princess? Did she forget what happened to her earlier?

As Yuri continued washing the dishes, I think it finally hit her that she spoke back to Jessica because her hand started shaking a little while she was rinsing the plate. She wouldn’t even turn around to look at anyone; she put all her focus on the plates in the sink. I tapped her to tell her something, but I guess she feared too much for her life that she completely ignored me. Well, I guess she will find out soon.


“Here you go Taeyeon, this pot is finally scrubbed squeaky clean, you can dry it now.” Yuri said as she handed the pot over to her right.


The pot was taken from Yuri’s hand and dried. The process repeated, until Yuri found it odd why Taeyeon hasn’t said anything this whole time, so she curiously looked to her right to see what Taeyeon was doing, only to find Jessica drying the plates.

8c460310.gif

“J-jessica? W-what a-are you d-doing there? W-where’s Taeyeon?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m drying the plates.”

“O-oh……………………………..a-are you f-feeling alright?”

“Yah, stop talking and continue washing the dishes.”


Yuri obediently turned back to the sink and continued scrubbing the plates silently. Now and then, she would take a peek to her right to see Jessica quietly drying the dishes. She looked over at me and I just gave her a shrug. She then looked at Taeyeon and they were trying to communicate with each other through their eyes.


--Taeyeon and Yuri ‘eyes’ conversation--

Y: Yah! What happened?

T: What?

Y: Why is Jessica drying the dishes? I thought you were suppose to be doing it?

T: I don’t know, as I was drying the dishes, she kind of just came up next to me and stared at me.

Y: Huh? Then how did she end up doing what you were suppose to be doing?

T: Well, I kind of got uncomfortable with her staring at me so I tried smiling at her.

Y: And?

T: And her glare turned even icier so I kind of slowly moved away from that general area.

Y: Then?

T: Then she moved to where I was standing, picked up the towel, and…

Y: And?

T: ………

Y: And what?

T: ………

Y: Yah, and what? What happened after that? What are you looking at?



*Cough *Cough



Yuri took her attention away from Taeyeon and slowly turned around to the sound of the coughing to find Jessica glaring at her.


“Uh…hi Jessica?”

“Yah, what are you doing!?”

“Um….”

“Hurry up and wash those dishes…I don’t have all day to wait for you to finish so I can dry them.”

“O-of c-c-course…y-your m-m-majesty.”

“What did you just call me?”

“N-n-nothing! I-I d-didn’t c-c-call y-you anything!”


After that, Yuri directed all her attention back to the dishes, not even daring to slow down for a second. She ended up finishing rather quickly. This whole time, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Krystal, and I stood by the side laughing at her. Yuri tried to splash water on us, but luckily we avoided getting wet in time.


“Hey, I’m going to take these out to the dumpster outside so I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Tiffany said as she tried to grab all of the trash bags at once.

“Here, let me do it. Why don’t you go sit down and rest, I’m sure you’re tired after all this cleaning.” I offered.

“That’s sweet of you Amber, but its okay, I can handle it.”

“Nono, I’ll go. Plus, it’s dangerous for a pretty girl like you to be outside alone at night. Let me go instead.” I insisted.

“Hmm…well, okay. Thanks Amber, you’re the sweetest.” Tiffany said after some pondering.


She came up to me and gave me tight hug followed by her pretty eye smile. She was really friendly, not just to me or Taeyeon, but to everyone. I guess that’s why she didn’t find it weird when Taeyeon cuddled with her on her bed even though they only just met recently. I wonder what Taeyeon thinks of this.


“No problem.” I said as I smiled back at her.

“iwasgoingtovolunteertotakethoseforher,butstupidamberhadtogoandbeatmetoit. Iwantahugtoo.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself in the corner.

“Did you say something Taeyeon?” I asked as I walked up beside her.


I hope she’s not attached…


That won’t be good.



“No.” Taeyeon answered.

“Oh, ok. But just so you know, Tiffany is friendly with everyone. And you know better than anyone that attachments cannot happen, especially so early.” I whispered to her so that no one else hears.


She didn’t respond, but she did give me a nod so I’m assuming she understood what I was talking about.

I walked back to the kitchen to pick up the trash bags only to find there were too many to only make one trip out.


Sigh.

I guess I’ll have to make two or three trips.

Such a pain.

Stupid Sooyoung ate too much again.



As I was mentally cursing about the amount of trash bags there were, Krystal walked up next to me and picked up the remaining ones that were on the floor.


“Umm…what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m helping you.”


Eh?


She’s helping me?


That’s weird, when did she become this nice?


Wait a minute………



…………is this a trick?




“Oh, umm….that’s okay, I can take that myself.”

“Can you? Your hands are already full, and besides, I’m sure you don’t really want to make two trips to the dumpster. I’ll take these.” She said as she gestured to the ones in her hands.


Woah……she’s actually being nice…..to me……..


When did this happen?



“Umm…are you sure want to help? I mean, I don’t really mind making two trips.”

“Just let me take these okay? We’re just wasting time standing here debating about who should take these trash bags when we could already be on our way back from the dumpster by now.”

“Oh, umm…..”

“Stop thinking and let’s go. What’s so wrong with roommates helping each other out?”


Hmm…she has a point….there is nothing wrong with roommates helping each other…..

It’s just…..



“Come on, we’re wasting time.” Krystal said as she made her way to the door.


I quickly followed behind her and closed the door firmly behind me. Once in the hallway, I turned around to ask her something only to find her by the elevators waiting for me.


When did she get there so fast?


“Hurry up will you? You’re so slow.” She shouted at me as she held the doors open.

“Coming!” I shouted back and ran towards the elevators.


Once we arrived on the first floor, I stepped out first. It was quiet and the lights were dimly lit. I walked to the front doors and looked outside, it was really dark.


“Here, why don’t you hand me those and I’ll take them to the dumpster.” I proposed.

“What? No, we can just go over to it together.”

“Its fine, I can take them from here. You stay here, it’s rather dark outside.” I insisted.

“I can take them, its fine. I’m not scared of the dark.”

“I’m just worried for your safety. Just let me take them.”

“I’m not a little kid you know. I can take care of myself.”

“Just let me take those.” I said as I tried to grab the trash bags in her hand.

“No.” She said as she moved away from my grasp.

“Look—”

“No, you look, I’m taking these to the dumpsters. You can come or you can stay here, I don’t care.” She said as she shoved pass me and went out the front doors.


Aish!


Fine!



I moved all the trash bags I was carry into one hand and ran after her. I was barely able to carry it all on one hand but I think I can manage for a short distance. After I caught up to her, I grabbed her empty hand and intertwined our fingers together.

“Yah! What are you doing? Let go of my hand!” Krystal yelled as she tries shaking her hand free.

“No. You wouldn’t let me go to the dumpster by myself, so I’m going to hold your hand whether you like it or not. It’s not safe out here for a girl like you.”

“But you’re a girl too.”

“Well, people usually go for pretty girls and not girls who look like guys.”

“Wait….are you saying I’m pretty?”

“Huh?”


Crap! Did I?


“No I don’t think I did.”

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes, you did………and are you blushing?”


Blushing? Me?


th_129.gif
Impossible!




“No I’m not!” I said as I pulled her to walk faster.



“Hehehe, yes your are, and it’s cute.” Krystal mumbled quietly to herself, but I still heard it.


Cute? She said I was cute?





Omo….




th_54732fcd.gif
Whew….is it getting hotter out here or is it just me?



As we threw all the trash into the dumpster, I hurriedly pulled Krystal along back inside. She was giggling to herself this whole time which seriously just made me even more embarrassed. I don’t even know what I was embarrassed about. It was just weird.

The elevator ride up was silent. I kept shifting my feet wishing this elevator would hurry up and arrive at the second floor. Who knew the elevator could take forever going from the first floor to the second floor when you’re wishing time would go faster. Stupid elevator.

When the door to the elevator finally opened, I dashed out with Krystal behind me. I literally ran into the dorm only to have the door close loudly behind me catching everyone’s attention from the couch. At that moment, Yuri walked out from the bathroom and called out to me.


“Oh hey Amber, what took you so—  umm….Amber?”

“Huh? Yeah, what? What is it?” I asked Yuri, but then noticed that everyone sitting in the living room all had their eyes on me, “What? Why is everyone looking at me?”


I looked around at them confused. Why was everyone staring at me? This is weird. I looked over to Yuri and she pointed at the person behind me. I turned around to look behind me. All I saw was Krystal, so what was everyone looking at?


“Yah, what are you all staring at? It’s not like you’ve never seen me or Krystal before.” I said slightly annoyed by their behavior.

“No Amber, look down.” Yuri answered.


I did as Yuri had said and looked down. That’s when it hit me. I was still holding Krystal’s hand in mine. Worse, our fingers were intertwined together. It made us look like a couple.



Ack! Why am I still holding her hand?


63d4808b.gif
Stupid hand! Let go! Let go! Hurry!



I mentally face palmed myself as I quickly let Krystal’s hand go.


This is so embarrassing.


I looked back up at Krystal to see she had her head down and it looked like she was blushing.



Is she blushing???!???


Don’t tell me she’s blushing!!!???


Ahhhh! I didn’t mean to!!


You can’t blush!!



I turned around to look at everyone else. Our eyes met for a brief second before they all burst out laughing, even Yuri. She was kneeling on the floor laughing loudly. Sooyoung was rolling around on the ground snickering. Tiffany, Sulli, Sunny, and Seohyun were giggling. Taeyeon and Yoona were sitting on the floor cackling loudly, not even bothering about what their appearances are like right now. Victoria was chuckling softly on the couch while holding a pack of ice on her forehead. Luna smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Even Jessica was smiling with an amused expression on her face. When did she smile?!


“Yah! Why are all of you laughing!? It’s not funny! I was just holding her hand because it was dark outside!” I yelled at them.


This just made them laugh even louder. What the heck?


“YAH! STOP LAUGHING!” I protested, but it was useless.

All this yelling and laughing has seriously given me a headache.


th_085_.gif
AISH!



I was about to find something in the kitchen to throw at them until I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. I turned around to find Krystal holding onto the edge of the bottom of my shirt. She looked like a little kid.

I had forgotten that she was standing behind me this whole time. I guess she was embarrassed as well. She motioned for me to lean in so she can whisper into my ear. I complied.


*Whispering



“Ah! That’s a great idea! Why did I never think of that? That will surely get their attention off us! Good thinking Krystal.” I said as I smiled at her for proposing such a brilliant idea.


I guess sisters do know each other best.


Time to set the plan in action.


I’m so sorry Yuri, I know you’re innocent, but you leave me no choice.



I walked closer to the couch with Krystal close behind me. They had momentarily stopped laughing to look at me. This is the perfect chance.


“I have an announcement to make,” I stated confidently, “it is important that you all listen to what I have to say.”


Everyone looked at me curiously while I gulped nervously. I looked back at Krystal and she gave me a smile and a nod.


Alright then.


It’s all or nothing.


Sorry Yuri, please forgive me.



“I have been told that……




















.......Kwon Yuri fantasizes about Jessica Jung!”

















17f0f3b0.gif
























“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Yuri, I didn’t know you were that desperate!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can’t believe you fantasize about your roommate!!!” Sooyoung hollered as she started rolling around on the ground again.


“Yah Yuri, when did this happen?” Taeyeon asked with a serious face.


“Huh??? What??? Wait! No, that’s not true!!!!” Yuri defended.


“Yuri unnie, how could you? That’s so inappropriate.” Seohyun said as she silently shook her head.


“Huh? No! She’s lying! I don’t fantasize about her! I promise!”


“Way to go Yuri unnie!” Yoona said as she gave Yuri a wink.


“No! Stop that Yoona! It’s not true!”


“Wow, I’m impressed with you Yuri unnie. You move faster than Amber.” Luna said while clapping her hands.


*face palm


“Well well, I guess Jessica has finally got someone interested in her.” Sunny jokingly said off to the side.


“What are you talking about Sunny? Jessi always has a lot of suitors after her.” Tiffany answered.


“That’s not fair! I better still be number one Yuri unnie!” Sulli shouted pouting.


“Don’t worry Sulli, you’ll still be my number one.” Victoria said as she gave Sulli a warm smile.


“What? Yah! What are you guys talking about! I told you! It’s a lie! A LIE!!”


“We’re going to need to talk later Yuri.” Taeyeon stated sternly.


“What! Why!? I didn’t do anything! I’m telling you the truth! I’m being framed! FRAMED!” Yuri yelled exasperated.




While everyone was caught up arguing and commenting on this statement, Krystal and I quietly snuck out of their dorm and back in to our own. Before the door closed, a voice that was not a part of the chaos a moment ago was heard.




“YAH, ALL OF YOU, BE QUIET!!!”








--silence--













Loud stomping could be heard inside the dorm.




























“J-jessica! I-I’m b-being f-f-f-framed!! I n-never had t-those t-t-thoughts about y-you, I-I p-promise!!!W-Wait!!!! Don’t c-come a-any c-closer, I-I’m w-warning y-you!! S-Stop! W-what a-a-are y-you d-d-d-doing with t-that?!?”






-----
End of Chapter 7!!
Did you enjoy it? I hope you did lol, comments are welcomed :)