EP Chapter 5

Elite Protections

Please excuse and errors.

-------

 

Chapter 5


Victoria’s POV

“Can you two please stop throwing things at me? Do you know that it actually hurts a lot?”


Sheesh!


I’m glad I’m not either of their roommates or else I think I might be dead by now.



“NO! We don’t care if it hurts or not! Who are you!?”

“I already told you earlier! My name is Victoria! Vic—Ow! Stop that!”

“What are you doing in our dorms? We don’t know any Victoria’s!!”


Aish!


I should’ve let Yoona or Sulli take this dorm instead! These two are so violent!



“Well, now you do! So stop throwing things at me! Some of those are used for cooking!”

“We don’t care; we don’t cook so it doesn’t matter to us!” The black haired girl answered.



GAAAHHHH!


“I told you, I’m a friend of your new roommates.”




--Abrupt stop to throwing of pots and pans--






Thank God!


I can’t believe they actually have so many things they can throw at me!


Sigh.


At least I’m still in one piec—







BAM!












Ow……….





“Yah! Who threw that at my head!!”

“I did, you got a problem?” The blond girl answered.




Grrr….



“That’s it, I’m not playing nice anymore! You asked for it!” I said as I marched angrily up to the two who are now backing up against the kitchen counter.

Right then, Yoona runs into the room.



Yoona’s POV

“Yah Victoria-unnie! Did something happen? What’s with all those loud noises—Omo, what are you doing!”

“Oh don’t worry Yoona, something’s going to happen right now, that’s what!” A fuming Victoria says as she looks warningly at the two who have been throwing stuff at her nonstop.

“Victoria-unnie, what are you doing!?! Put that down, that’s dangerous!”


“Dangerous!?! I’ll show you dangerous!!”  A seething Victoria answers.


I run up to Victoria to try to stop her from hurting the other two, but Victoria seems to have gone mad with rage. I needed some help, but I couldn’t just leave Victoria with the two alone. Things might happen. Bad things might happen.

Just then, Sulli popped out by the window.


“Omo! Victoria umma, what are you doing with that!?!”



Why is she here? And coming in from the window?


I thought I told her not to leave them alone.


Aish!




“Quick! Help me Sulli! I need to take that away from her or she’s seriously going to injure someone!” I yelled across the room at Sulli.

“You can’t stop me! Do you have any idea what I went through before you two showed up!?! These two! These brats—” Victoria was trying to say until she was cut off.

“Yah! We are not brats! You’re the one who is a brat!” The blond girl yells back.

“Ohohohohoho, YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT NOW! LET GO OF ME YOONA!”

“NO! Sulli, quick!”

“I’m on it Yoona.” Sulli says as she makes her way over to the four of them.

“Sulli, stay out of this! What are you two doing in here anyways! You should be in the other two dorms! Who’s looking out—”


“I love you Victoria umma. Please calm down. I don’t like violence. I don’t like it when you are violent.” Sulli says as she hugs Victoria from the side.


“………”



Victoria gradually lowers her weapon and takes a step back. I slowly release my arms that were wrapped around Victoria and take the weapon away from her.

“Phew…that was a close one.” I said as I throw the weapon in to the trash can.


“Yah! Who are you people? How did you all get in here?” The black haired girl questioned.


“Oh, sorry we didn’t introduce ourselves earlier, we are friends of Victoria’s.” Sulli happily answered.


“You guys are friends of hers?” The blond haired girl asks as she points at Victoria.


“Yep.” I answered.







--brief moment of silence--














BAM!











CLANK!












BAM!











“Yah! What the HECK!” I yelled holding my forehead.


That’s gonna leave a bump!

Aish!



“Ow, that hurt! Why did you two do that! That was mean of you! You guys are meanies!” Sulli said as she rubbed her forehead.


“……..ow………” Victoria says as she was swaying back and forth, close to losing consciousness.



As Sulli and I were rubbing our pained foreheads while Victoria was trying to stay conscious, 4 others suddenly burst through the doors.


Before all of this happened, I had called Sulli to ask if her roommate and Sooyoung’s roommate woke up yet and when she said yes, I told her to bring them down to my dorm since Sulli was up on the third floor by herself. I figured it be easier to help Sulli this way if anything were to happen. At the time, my roommates were still asleep so I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to them. I guess since it’s a Sunday, they all decided to sleep in late. They are so lucky. I haven’t even slept yet. Sigh.

When Sulli brought the two roommates down, I let them in and we chatted. They seemed to be really nice people. Nice and short. I guess Taeyeon will have some company now kekeke.

While we were all talking to one another, my ears perked up to some screaming and loud noises. I looked at the other three and they did not seem to have heard anything. I decided to go check it out since it seemed like it came from the dorm Victoria is in. Before I left, I instructed Sulli to stay in this dorm and to make sure not to leave them by themselves, or if she really had to, make sure to lock all the windows and doors before going. She gave me an affirmative and I excused myself.

When I walked across the hallway to open the door, it was locked. Strange, why is it locked? Isn’t Victoria suppose to be in there?


As I was about to knock, I heard angry shouting from inside.

“Yah! Who threw that at my head!!”


Was that Victoria’s voice?!


Thinking that maybe she was in trouble, I decided kick the door open Yoona-style instead. Something bad might have happened and I need to help Victoria, which then leads us back to now. I guess the four across the hall that Sulli was suppose to be protecting finally heard all the commotion and rushed over here.


“Yah, what’s going on over here guys?! Omo! Why are there pots and pans all over the floor?”

“Jessie, Krystal! Are you guys okay?! What happened?”

“Woah, dudeeeeeeee! It looks like a hurricane hit this place.”

“I’m not helping you clean those up Jessica unnie. Also, the university has strict rules for fighting in dorms. Would you like to see the rule book?”




“Nothing’s going on here Sunny. We’re fine Tiffany. Luna, keep your comments to yourself please. Maknae, I know the rules, you don’t have to tell them to me.” The blond girl answers.


Wow, she sure is straightforward with her comments.

I wonder whose roommate that is. Is it Yuri’s or Amber’s?



Around that time, 3 more people came into the room.



Amber’s POV

We had just gotten back to the school parking lot. We told Yuri to meet us here so she’s on her way. Taeyeon said that we needed to go see Victoria first so we headed into the building to my dorm.

“Hey Victoria, we’re back—WOAH! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?” Taeyeon said as she entered followed by Sooyoung and I, who by the way is on a lollipop.

“Yah, what did you guys do to our dorm?! It’s a complete mess! It’s like a hurricane hit this place.” I said while picking up a pot on the floor near my feet.

“That’s what I said! But Jessica unnie told me to keep my comments to myself.”


I turned around to look at who just made the comment only to be surprised at who I saw.


Eh?


LUNA!?



It seemed like she was too focused on the scene in front of her so she didn’t realize that it was me. I was about to call out to her but Sooyoung interrupted me.

“Yahguys,arewehavingapartyinhereorsomething?”

“Huh? What did you say Sooyoung unnie?”

“Isaid,arewehavingapartyinhereorsomething?”

“Yah Shikskin, take that lollipop out of your mouth. No one can understand what you are saying!” Taeyeon yelled annoyed.

“Aish! I said, are we having a party in here or something?” Sooyoung said again after removing the lollipop from .

“Does it look like a party to you Sooyoung. Aish! You and your food-filled brain.” Taeyeon answered.


“YAH! CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!”


Is that my roommate who just yelled?

Kinda scary there…

But still pretty…



“Woah, what’s eating you!?” Sooyoung said as she pointed her lollipop at my roommate.


Then all was silent. A cold rush of air swept down and it felt chilly all of a sudden.


What the heck? Why is it cold all of a sudden?



“Hyung~ I’m cold.”

“Here, you can wear my jacket Ssul.” I said as I took my jacket off and gave it to Sulli who happily accepted it.

“Thanks hyung~!”

“No problem—”

“AMBER?!? What are you doing here?” Luna shouted when she finally noticed me, “OMG! I missed you so much! How’s Bap doing? What are you doing here? Did you leave Bap at home by himself? OMO! Come here and give me a hug!”


Now everyone’s attention was on me and Luna. Before I could walk over and give her a hug, she had already ran over and literally jumped on me. I was trying to keep my balance, but tripped over a pan on the ground. Luna and I ended up tumbling to the ground.


“Ow…”


Luna had fallen on top of me so she wasn’t hurt, but I had landed on a couple of forks on the ground so it hurt, A LOT.


“Hyung~ are you okay?” Sulli said as she made her way over to me and pulled me up.

“No.”

“Aw, don’t be a big baby.”

“Yah, I fell on forks! That hurts you know! Why don’t I try sticking some forks on your back and see how you feel.”

“Amber, calm down.” Taeyeon ordered.


AISH!!


STUPID FORKS!!



As I was rubbing the pain away, Luna spoke up again.


“Amber, you still haven’t told me why you are here?”

“Ah, yeah, um…I’m attending school here now. What about you?”

“Really!?! Me too! Why didn’t you tell me?”


At this point Sulli gave me the ‘I told you the Luna in the assignment was the same Luna you knew’ look.


“Well, I—”

“OMG! Did you leave Bap behind? Where is he—”


Before Luna could finish what she was saying, Yuri walked into the room holding Bap in her arms.


“Yah! Who let this dog out running around freely!?”


Taeyeon, Yoona, and I looked over at Sulli who just smiled sheepishly at us.



“Oops.”


Oops?!


“Yah Ssul, how can you let the dog out on its own? What were you doing?”

“I was helping Yoona unnie.” Sulli responded.

“Hey, don’t drag me into your problems. I didn’t do anything.” Yoona answered.

“Well, it was because when I went back up to get Bap, I heard some screaming in the dorm below mine and that was the dorm Victoria unnie was suppose to be prot—”


Before Sulli could spill unnecessary information to our roommates, Sooyoung had shoved her lollipop in to Sulli’s mouth to stop her from speaking any further.

Ew…


“GrossSooyoungunnie,whydidyoudothat?” Sulli protested with the lollipop in .

“You asked for it.” Sooyoung said while shrugging.



“Sorry to break up your little fun here, but can you explain to us who you guys are?” A girl with wavy brownish-blackish hair said.

“Ah, sorry for the late introduction, we are your new roommates, my name is Taeyeon.” Taeyeon answered while bowing.


“You’re Taeyeon? Omo! Hi, I’m Tiffany! I’m your roommate! Nice to meet you.”


“It’s nice to meet you too.” Taeyeon replied.



Is she blushing!?!


Taeyeon is blushing!



Ha! That’s a first. I’m gonna later about this kekeke.





“Well, if I remember correctly, my roommate goes by the name Amber, so why was there a girl named Victoria in mine and my sister’s dorm?”

“Well, Victoria is a friend of mine.” I explained.

“That’s what I tried to tell them, but they wouldn’t listen to me.” A half conscious Victoria replied while leaning against Sulli for support.

“Yah Vic, what happened to your head? Are you okay?” Yuri asked as she walked across the room to examine Victoria’s head.


While looking at Victoria’s head, Yuri noticed that Sulli and Yoona both a bump on their foreheads as well, but it didn’t look as bad as Victoria’s.


“Yah, what happened to you three? How did your heads become like this?” Yuri questioned.

“Ask those two.” Yoona said as she pointed at two nearest the kitchen counter.


They did this?


I looked over at Yuri and she gave me a ‘we better watch our backs around these two, they’re kind of scary’ look.


“So who here is Amber?!”

“And who’s Yuri?!”


Yuri and I both slowly raised our hands and looked at each other.


“Ok, everyone besides these two, leave. NOW!”


Everyone scrambled out of the room. Even Victoria had asked Sulli to drag her out. If she was going to lie unconscious on the floor, it would not be this floor.



Before the door closed, Sulli gave a word of encouragement.


“ByeHyung~ByeYuriunnie~,goodluckanddon’tdie!”



Then the door slammed shut. Yuri and I both looked over at our roommates, gulping silently.











“Alright then, which one of you is Amber.”






----
End of Chapter 5! Hurray, the other 6 appeared!
Comments are appreciated!