EP Chapter 3

Elite Protections


Chapter 3

After everyone finally arrived at the school, we headed inside to find the admissions office to get our room keys and class schedules.  


Amber’s POV

“Yah Ssul, are you sure we’re going the right way?”

“Yeah Sulli, are you sure you know where you’re taking us. I’m pretty sure we’ve past these statues at least six times now.” Taeyeon said as she stood in front of the tall statues.

“I think this is our 8th time actually.” I corrected.

“Of course I know where I’m going Taeyeon unnie, don’t worry about it, and BE Quiet hyung.”


Maaannnn, she has no idea where we are going.

I think I’ll just sit here and rest for a while until she passes by again.



“Hey Sulli, maybe I should take a look at the map. You must be tired from holding it for so long.”

“No Vic-umma, I’m perfectly fine, but thank you for asking ~.”


Maybe I can try to steal it from her when she’s not looking. I’m good at that.


“And hyung, don’t even think about it.”


Darn it, how did she know. Must divert the conversation to something else.


“I wasn’t thinking about anything Ssul. By the way, has anyone seen Sooyoung?”


“Hmm…yeah you’re right, for someone so tall I didn’t even notice that she wasn’t here. I wonder if she –”

“Yah Kwon Yuri! I heard that!”

“Oh, there you are. Where did you – ah ~ nevermind.”


Of course she would.

Once a Shikskin, always a Shikskin.



Sooyoung’s POV

“So what are you guys doing? Aren’t we suppose to go to the admissions office after we got here?”

And why do they all look so tired. That’s weird.

“It’s because Ssul has been –”

“We’re almost there Sooyoung unnie, so just keep eating your bucket of chicken and ignore hyung.”

“Oh, ok then.”


Munch...Munch


“Yah shikskin, could you not chew so loudly. I can hear you from all the way over here.”

“Yah Ajumma! I’m surprised your hearing is still good. Are you sure you can hear anything else besides your own breathing sounds?”


Ha! That was good, I didn’t even diss myself this time.


It must be the power of the chicken.



“Who you calling an AJUMMA!?!”


Amber’s POV

“Guys, not again…..break it up.”


These two. So childish.


“She started it –”

“No, she did!”

Sigh

“Yuri unnie, a little help please.”


Yuri’s POV

“Yuri unnie, a little help please.”

“Sure thing Amber.”


Wow, the skies are so blue today. It’s so pretty outside. Maybe I should play a prank on my roommate later.


“Um…earth to Yuri unnie? Anytime is good you know. At least before they rip each other’s faces off. I really don’t want to see a faceless ajumma and a faceless shikskin.” Amber whined.

What kind of pranks should I do later?

Hmm…this is a tough choice…



Amber’s POV

Does she even hear me? Or is she ignoring me on purpose.


Sigh


People have no manners these days.



“Oh! I think I found the office!” Sulli yelled all of a sudden.

“No Sulli, you found a bathroom. Are you sure you don’t want me to take a look at the map?”

“Oh, but Vic-umma, I swear I thought this was the office.”


Sigh


“Ssul, I think you should let Victoria take a look at the map. We have been circling the same place for almost an hour now. Plus, that guy outside earlier said it’s only like 3 minutes away.” I insisted.

“But hyung ~”


No! Don’t give in to her pouting! Remember, your legs are about to fall off.


“Here, play with Bap. I’m sure he’s tired from watching us go in circles too.”

Or maybe he’s hungry. Either that or he really likes Sooyoung. He keeps looking at her.

“…..hhmpf…..fine, here, I don’t want the map anymore.”


Finally.


When we finally reached the admissions office after Sulli decided to hand the map over to Victoria, we got our room keys and class schedules. After making sure everything is in order, we all headed back outside to our cars to drive to the dorms. Surprisingly, it was only a 5 minute walk from the office to our cars. It’s a mystery how Sulli managed to lead us for an hour and still not find the right place.


“Alright, let’s meet up at the parking lot by the dorms.”

“Dae.” We all answered.

“Oh and Amber, Please don’t let Sulli touch anything else in the car, that includes all the buttons. Got it?”

“Dae Taeyeon unnie, but what if she pouts at me?”

“I don’t know, figure it out. Just remember, no more buttons for her, especially flashing ones. Let’s go, we’ve already wasted an hour here.”


Sulli’s POV

They act as if I can’t hear what they are saying.

Such meanies!


“You know I heard all of that, right guys?”

“Aw…don’t think too much about it Sulli. Now, give me your schedule and room key.”

“What, but why Victoria umma? How am I suppose to get into the dorm if I don’t have my key? Also, how am I suppose to know what classes I’m attending if you take my schedule.”

“Don’t worry, we are in the same classes so just follow me. Also, since we are rooming together with Luna, you can just enter with one of us.”

“…Hhmpf….”

Why won’t they trust me at all! Why!

It’s not my fault the map was so hard to read. I mean, we still got to the office in the end.

People are so hard to deal with these days.



Amber’s POV

“Come on Ssul, we got to get going.”

“Coming hyung ~”

“So are you happy to be able to live in a college dorm? Won’t it be boring for you?”

“Yep, I’m super happy. It won’t be boring because Bap, Luna, and Victoria umma will also be there. Plus my living room is connected to Sooyoung unnie and her roommate’s living room. So I can always go over to their side and play with them.”

Hmm…I wonder whose dorm is connected to mine and my roommates.

I hope it’s not Sooyoung. As long as it’s not Sooyoung, I’ll be satisfied.


“Hey Ssul, did you happen to hear who mine and my roommate’s dorm is connected to?”

“Ah, yeah, I heard that it was Yuri unnie and her roommate.”

Score! YES!

No tall shikskin to deal with.


The rest of the drive there was really quiet. I guess we were all tired, including Bap. He had fallen asleep on Sulli’s lap the moment I started the engine.


“Hyung~”

“Neh Ssul?”

“Can I push this –”

“NO!”

“But I didn’t even –”

“No!”

“But –”

“No!”

“Hhmpf!”


Sorry Ssul, Taeyeon says to not let you touch anything.

Please forgive your hyung.



After we all arrived at the dorms, we started unloading the cars. Some of the students who were walking by stared at us. Some were pointing from a distance away. It seems we were going to be the new gossip around here for a while.

“Yah! Has anyone seen Sooyoung?” Taeyeon shouted.

“No Taeyeon unnie.” Sulli answered while helping me unload the stuff from our car.

“What about you Yoona?”

“No unnie, but I bet you she’s probably eating somewhere………again.”

“Aish that shikskin.”

“I’ll call her for you Taeyeon.”

“Thanks Yuri……….Sulli, can you bring me some pain killers for my headache that seems to get worse for every second Sooyoung is not here.”

“Dae unnie.”

“Thanks. You are a good dongsaeng.”


After we unloaded everything, we headed towards our dorm. Sulli, Victoria, and Sooyoung are on the 3rd floor while everyone else are on the 2nd floor. Since this is a school for rich kids, the rooms all have their own living room and kitchen. However, there is only one bedroom and bathroom. Even though there are two people in one bedroom, the room is still rather large. There are two beds, two desks, two chairs, etc. with the exception that Sulli and Victoria’s dorm have three beds, desks, chairs, etc. Also, there is a connecting door in the living room that connects to the living room of the dorm next door. There are 8 people living on each floor. Sulli, Victoria, and Sooyoung’s floor is an exception. The 4 people across from their rooms mysteriously dropped out so those rooms are vacant. Since we are living in a rather new building, there are only 3 floors. The first floor is the commons area and the other two floors are where we live.


Taeyeon’s POV

“Okay guys, time to put your acting skills to the test. This is where it all begins. Once we knock on those doors, there is no turning back.”

“Dae Ajumma, we all know.”

What the –

“Yah Sooyoung! When did you get here! We were all looking for you earlier.”

Ah, wait a minute…

That is a stupid question…….she’s holding a cup of noodles.


“Stop screaming, you’ll scare the people behind the doors. You don’t want to give your roommate a bad impression now do you? I’m sure she won’t be happy knowing her new roommate is a loud Ajumma. Kekekeke.” Sooyoung said while slurping on her noodles.

Why that—

No no. Must calm down. It’s okay to be called an ajumma once in awhile.

There is nothing wrong with that. Yes, that’s right, it’s perfectly normal.


“You’re not even suppose to be on this floor Sooyoung. You live on the floor above us, so go away!”

“Yah unnies, stop being so loud. Anyways, why isn’t anyone answering the doors? Are they not in?”

“Yeah, your right Yoona. It’s a Saturday so there shouldn’t be any classes going on. Hmm…I guess we’ll just have to use our keys.” Yuri answered.

“Got it Yuri unnie.”


Amber’s POV

Hmm…where is everyone?

We all used our own keys to enter the rooms. Surprisingly, no one was home, which was odd. Even Sulli and Victoria’s roommate wasn’t in.

I walked into the dorm and I must say it was really clean. I guess my roommate isn’t the lazy type. I dragged everything outside inside and closed the door. I took my suitcase and went into the bedroom. Wow, it seems like my side wasn’t even touched once.

After putting all my stuff in their respective places, I put the other boxes away as well. I especially hid the silver box somewhere only I know where it is, so my roommate won’t accidentally stumble across it. When I was done with that I sat on the living room couch to rest for a while.

“I’m exhausted.” I said to no one in particular.

“Hey hyung!”

“Holy –”

Ack!

What the heck!


“Watcha doin?”

“Ssul! Where did—  How did— When did— What— ”

“Hyung, are you going to finish any of your sentences anytime soon? We still have to go check out the university later.”


My poor heart, you’ve had it tough.

“Ssul, next time, please don’t pop out of nowhere, arraso?”

“Neh hyung ~”


“Yah Amber!”

ACK!

“WHAT!!!!!!!WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME!!!”

“Woah ~ come down there, I just came over to get you. We need to go scout the university and stuff. What’s gotten into you?........................................oh, hey Sulli, what are you doing here?”

“Hi Yuri unnie, I just came to get hyung too!”


Breathe Amber, breathe.


“I swear if another person pops out of nowhere, I’m going to throw my shoe at them.”

“I sincerely hope you won’t throw your shoe at me. I won’t be very happy about it.”

“Holy mother—”

Shiiiiuuusssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

“I hope you weren’t going to say anything rated because our young Sulli is still in the room.”

“No of course not Vic. I would not do such a thing as to taint her precious ears.”

“Good. Now hurry up, everyone else is already downstairs.”


My heart! IT HURTS.


“By the way, Sulli?”

“Yeah hyung?”

“Before you go, could you call doctor Hyoyeon for me?”

“Why? Are you sick hyung?”

“Sort of. Just tell her that Amber needs a heart transplant.”





----
End of Chapter 3!
Hope it wasn't confusing, especially the description of the dorm rooms. If it is, please let me know, I might add a img sketch (might) lol
Remember how I said that the other 6 will appear? Well, that didn't go as planned, but soon!
(There will be a mini kryber moment in ch.4)