EP Chapter 15

Elite Protections


Chapter 15


Yoona’s POV

After Yuri unnie went up to find Amber, I walked over to the couch and sat down.

The dorm was quiet.

Seems like Hyunnie’s with Amber and the others…

As I was about to lie down, Taeyeon unnie came rushing into my dorm.

“Yoona!”

I sat back up at the sound of Taeyeon’s panicked voice.

“What is it unnie?”

“Where’s Yuri?!”

“Yuri unnie?”

“Yes, yes! Where is she?!”

“Um..she just went upstairs to look for Amber, why? Is something wrong unnie?”

“Go get her for me!”

“Right now?”

Just then, a loud slam was heard and Taeyeon unnie whimpered before looking at me with pleading eyes. “Please hurry.”

“Kim Taeyeon!” An angry voice yelled.

Was that Jessica unnie just now…?

Taeyeon unnie came up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. “Are you okay Yoona? You weren’t hurt too badly right?”

“I’m fine unnie.”

“Good, now please go get Yuri for me. Hurry okay? It’s very important.”

With that, Taeyeon unnie ran towards my bedroom and quickly, but quietly closed the door.

“Uh…unnie?’ I called out looking at the closed door. “…why are you hiding in my room…?”

I heard a click indicating the locking of my bedroom door.

“Shh..don’t tell anyone you saw me okay?” Taeyeon unnie’s muffled voice came from inside the room.

I scratched my head and decided to just go get Yuri unnie for her.

I walked out of the dorm towards the elevator, taking it up to the 3rd floor.

As soon as the elevator door opened, I heard yelling.

“Yuri unnie!”

“Kwon Yuri!”

What’s going on…?

I made my way towards the dorm and found the door already opened ajar.

I pushed the door open. “Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie told me to—WTF?!?!”

I stopped dead in my tracks, blinking a couple of times.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.






“S-s-s-seohyun, I-I didn’t m-mean t-to!” Yuri unnie stuttered as she quickly steady herself as well as Seohyun. “I’m s-s-sorry! It w-was an accident! H-honest!”



A few seconds later, my mind finally processed what was going on.



15.gif

“Unnie!!! How could you!?” I yelled by the door.



“Seohyun! Are you okay?!” Luna said getting up and quickly making her way over to Seohyun who seems to be rooted to her spot.



All eyes looked over towards Seohyun, including mine, waiting for her response.



“I…” Seohyun started and reached up with her hand to touch her lips, “…that was my first kiss…”



Hyunnie’s first kiss……



th_152.gif











113.gif



My mind blew up.



I clenched my fist and narrowed my eyes at Yuri unnie.













Amber’s POV

Yuri sensed someone glaring at her and carefully turned to see who it was.

“UNNIE!” Yoona shouted angrily.

“Y-yoona!” Yuri yelped back slightly scared by the younger girl.

If possible, flames could be seen surrounding Yoona as her eyes burned passionately with rage.


48.gif


“Y-y-yoona! I-I-I d-didn’t m-mean to!!” Yuri frantically waved her hand in front of her.

All eyes were now directed between Yuri and Yoona.

Yoona slowly started making her way over to Yuri.

This isn’t good…

Even though I was genuinely worried about Yuri’s safety and Seohyun’s shocked state, I couldn’t help but take a look at Krystal.

She was staring intently at Yuri but her expression was unreadable.

I can’t tell what she’s thinking.

I’m slightly worried because I’m the only one that knows about the kiss between Yuri and Krystal.

I wonder how Krystal feels after seeing what just happened.

Yuri you idiot!

I turned my attention back to Yoona.



“Yoona!! It was an accident!!” Yuri tried telling the latter.

Around then, Sooyoung appeared by the door. “Yo guys! The one and only Sooyoung is here! Did you miss me?”

The latter was completely ignored.

“Well fine, I didn’t miss any of you either!” Sooyoung replied crossing her arms and pouting.

“What’s going on in here?” Sunny said as she squeezed past Sooyoung by the door.

The two that just entered waited for an answer but received none as everyone’s attention was still on Yuri and Yoona.

“What’s with everyone?” Sunny asked as she took off her shoes.

Sooyoung took her shoes off as well and walked over to Yoona, placing her hand on the latter’s shoulder.

“Yoona-ah, what’s going—”





“Grrrrr….”



















“……………………” Sooyoung lifted her hand off Yoona’s shoulder and backed away slowly.

Sooyoung then proceeded to hide behind Sunny.

“Yah, get off me!” Sunny shouted as she tried to shrug the taller girl away. “What’s with you?”

Sooyoung pointed at Yoona and whispered. “…I think something’s wrong with Yoona….she just growled at me......”

By now, Yoona had grabbed Yuri, who was attempting to hide behind Seohyun, by the collar.

“Y-yoona.” Yuri said as she tried to release herself from Yoona’s grip.

“I can’t believe you unnie!” Yoona angrily yelled at the older girl.

“Stop it.”

“Who gave you the right?! Huh?!” Yoona continued.

“Yoona, stop.”

Yoona pulled her free hand back and was about to punch Yuri in the face when a hand came in between her and Yuri.

“I said Stop.”

Seohyun made her way in between the two, separating Yoona and Yuri.

“But Hyunnie!” Yoona whined as she tried to get past Seoyhun. “She—”

“That’s enough.”

“What? But she—”

“I said that’s enough.”

“But—”

“I don’t like violence. If you’re going to hurt Yuri unnie, then please leave this room right now.”

Yoona looked helplessly at Seohyun.

I felt bad for the latter.

From what I’ve gathered, Yoona seems to be very fond of Seohyun and as much as I don’t want to admit, or even think about it, if Yoona’s feelings for the younger girl progresses on, there’s no doubt she will break the number one rule.

“I’m just trying to help you! Why are you taking her side?!” Yoona exclaimed infuriatingly.

“I’m not taking anyone’s side.” Seohyun replied back.

“Then let me at her!” Yoona said and tried to pounce on Yuri again but was stopped by Seohyun.

“This doesn’t involve you unnie.” Seohyun said as she grabbed Yuri by the arm and pulled her into Victoria’s bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Yoona looked at the closed door confused. “But…”

I think it’s time for me to step in…

I sighed and walked over to the latter.

“Yoona-ah, we need to have a talk.”

Yoona looked at me sadly.

I guess her feelings for the younger girl is a lot deeper than I thought…

“Come on.” I said holding out my hand.

Yoona reluctantly took my hand as I led her towards the door.

As I reached the door, Krystal called out to me.

“Amber.”

Shoot. I almost forgot about Krystal for a moment.

I stopped in front of the door, trying to think of what to do.

I know I can leave the latter with Sooyoung and Victoria but with everything that happened today, I’d rather not take the chance. Not that Sooyoung and Victoria aren’t capable of protecting Krystal it’s just that she’s my responsibility.

What should I do?

If Krystal comes along, I can’t talk to Yoona about Seohyun.

But I can’t leave Krystal by herself…


I looked over at Yoona standing next to me with her head down.

Maybe Taeyeon can talk to Yoona instead…she’s better at comforting people than I am…

I scratched my head and sighed.

Still facing the door and away from everyone, I stuck my free hand out behind me.

A few minutes later, I felt a soft hand take mine.

I held onto it firmly and led the way out the door.

Once in the hallway, Yoona, Krystal, and I walked silently to the elevator, taking it down to the second floor.

The three of us, still holding hands, walked into Taeyeon’s dorm.

“What the—” I said as soon as I stepped inside.




“Yah! Stop hiding behind Tiffany!”

“No!”

“Fany, get out of the way!”

“Why?”

“Just do it!”

“…oka—”

“Don’t do it Tiffany!”

“…guys, seriously, what’s going on?”

“Fany! Move!”

“Don’t move!”




“Uh…guys?” I said trying to get their attention but failed.

“Unnies!” Krystal shouted next to me.

The three older girls stopped and looked at us.

“What?!” They all shouted in unison.

Krystal and I were both taken aback by their response while Yoona on the other hand still had her head down, her hand limply holding mine.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked looking at the three of them.

“What does it look like?” Jessica replied and turned her focus back to Taeyeon who was hiding behind Tiffany, using her as a shield.

I coughed awkwardly and pointed at Yoona beside me.

Taeyeon caught on that something was wrong with Yoona and immediately straightened herself up, but still stood behind Tiffany.

“Yoona, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing unnie.” Yoona mumbled softly.

“Would you like to talk with me about it?” Taeyeon asked from her spot.

Yoona didn’t reply.

Taeyeon nodded to herself and started making her way over to Yoona while pulling Tiffany along with her.

“Yah, I’m not done with you yet Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica said angrily.

“I’m sorry Jessica, but that will have to wait. My dongsaeng needs me right now.”

Jessica crossed her arms and huffed in anger. “Fine.”

That’s new…didn’t know Jessica had an understanding side to her….

Tiffany looked back and forth between Jessica and Taeyeon in confusion. “I still don’t know what’s going on here….”

Taeyeon stood in front of Yoona and examined the latter before looking over at me.

“Seohyun.” I mouthed to Taeyeon and the latter sighed.

I released Yoona’s hand and Taeyeon pulled her and Tiffany into their bedroom, closing the door behind them.

I was staring at the closed door until I heard Jessica cough.

Turning my head towards Jessica’s direction, I was met with a questioning look.

Why is she staring at me like that…?

I gulped nervously.

“Unnie, is something wrong?” Krystal spoke up beside me.

Jessica crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. “You tell me.”

“What are you talking about unnie?” Krystal asked confused.

Jessica, with her arms crossed, approached us, or more like approached me.

‘kay…I’m really scared now…

I stood there stiffly as Jessica eyed me from head to toe.

Don’t ask me what the latter is doing because I am confused as well.

“Unnie…” Krystal said next to me.

Jessica took a step back and observed us both quietly.

I looked over at Krystal and she shrugged.

A few minutes later, Jessica finally uncrossed her arms, ready to speak.

“I don’t approve.” The latter stated sternly.

Don’t approve? Of what?

What the heck is she talking about?


“Unnie, what are—”

Krystal was cut off when Jessica pointed at our hands.

Krystal and I both looked down only to realize that we were still holding onto each other’s hands.

Embarrassed and surprised, both of us quickly let go of the other.

“I-I-It’s not what you t-think…” I stuttered rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

How come I didn’t know I was still holding her hand?

Stupid hand, why didn’t you let go!!


I looked down at the floor and peeked at Krystal from the corner of my eyes.

She was slightly turned away from me so I couldn’t see her face, but her head was down too.

“It better not be.” Jessica’s voice brought me back to what was happening. “Because I don’t approve.”






Back upstairs (3rd floor)






Author’s POV

After Amber left with Yoona and Krystal, the tense air in the room died down slightly.

“So what the heck happened?” Sooyoung asked walking over to the fridge to find something to eat.

Luna walked over to Bap, who was currently attacking the apple with his mouth, and picked him up.

“Yeah, what happened?” Sunny joined in taking a seat on the couch. “Did something happen to Seohyun and Yuri?”

With her new bag of grapes, Sooyoung made her way over to couch and plopped down next to Sunny. “Want some grapes?”

“When are you ever not eating?” Sunny asked taking a few grapes in her hands.

“Whenever my stomach’s not hungry.” Sooyoung replied.

“When is your stomach ever not hungry?” Victoria stated sarcastically by the kitchen.

“When I’m sleeping of course!” Sooyoung replied sticking her tongue out at Victoria.

Victoria laughed and shook her head. “Yeah, instead of eating in real life, you’re probably dreaming about eating food.”

Sooyoung threw a couple more grapes into . “So?”

“You’re so weird, you know that?” Sunny said next to the latter.

Sooyoung placed her arm around Sunny’s shoulder. “Hey now, I’m not weird, I’m just limited edition.”

“Please don’t make me puke.” Victoria said making her way over towards the couch but suddenly stopped in front of the hallway and yelled, “Sulli!”

“What?” The younger girl whispered.

“What are you doing?!”

“Shh!!! I can’t hear them if you keep talking so loudly umma.” Sulli said as she repositioned her ear against the bedroom door.

“Don’t eavesdrop on their conversation!” Victoria hissed at the younger girl but was completely ignored by the latter.

Victoria sighed and walked towards Sulli.

“Leave those two alone.” Victoria said as she tried to drag Sulli away.

“No~ I want to listen to what they’re saying~” Sulli whined as she sprawled herself against the door, refusing to be pulled away.

Victoria having no other choice encircled her arms around the younger girl’s waist and lifted the latter slightly off the ground.

“Ah no~ Umma, put me down!” Sulli whined and kicked to try to get herself out of Victoria’s grasp but the older woman tightened her hold.

“No, you’re coming with me.” Victoria said as she turned around and started walking away from the bedroom door with Sulli in her arms.

“At least do it right umma.” Sulli suddenly stated after Victoria took a couple of steps.

“Do what right?” Victoria asked confused.

“Put me down first.” Sulli answered.

Victoria did as she was told.

Sulli then turned around and faced Victoria.

“What are you doing?” Victoria asked eyeing the girl curiously.

“This.” Sulli said happily as she jumped on Victoria, wrapping her arms around Victoria’s neck and her legs around the latter’s waist. “This is how you should carry me.”

Victoria, momentarily surprised by Sulli’s action, regained her senses and smiled as her hands came up and held Sulli securely. “Aren’t you too old to be carried like this?”

“Nope!” The latter replied as she nuzzled her face into Victoria’s neck. “I like umma carrying me like this.”

“This is the first time I’m carrying you like this though.”

“Which is why I like it.”

Victoria laughed as she carried Sulli out to the living room.






15 minutes later.






In the elevator.

“So hungry!” Sooyoung whined rubbing her stomach.

Victoria shook her head at the latter. “You ate all the food in our dorm yet you’re the one complaining about being hungry.”

“Yeah, you even ate all the pocky sticks umma bought for me!” Sulli said and pouted.

The group soon stepped out of the elevator and made their way towards Taeyeon’s dorm.

As soon as they entered, they saw Amber and Krystal standing with their backs facing them.

“Hyung!” Sulli shouted and ran towards Amber, jumping on the older girl’s back.

“Ah!” Amber yelped surprised as she fell forward.

Luckily Jessica stepped back in time or else Amber might’ve fallen on her.

“Sulli! Don’t do that!” Amber said as she waited for Sulli to get off her.

Sulli laughed and got off Amber, running over to the couch where Luna had sat down with Bap in her arms.

Amber tried to straighten up but winced in pain. “Oww~ my back.”

Sooyoung walked up behind the girl and slapped her on the back. “Yo, where are Taeyeon and Yoona?”

Yuri and Seohyun made their way towards Amber as well, but Yuri immediately stopped dead in her track when Jessica saw her.

“Uh…h-hi S-sica?”

“You.” Jessica said pointing a finger at Yuri.

“Y-y-y-yes?”

The room temperature suddenly dropped to 0 degrees.

“Come here.”

“Uh…w-w-why?” Yuri stuttered slightly taking a step backward.

The room temperature dropped even lower into the negatives.

Sooyoung started rubbing her arms. “Yah! Someone go turn up the heat in this dorm, its cold as heck.”

Sunny grabbed Sooyoung by the arm and quickly pulled the latter towards the couch as the temperature in the room kept decreasing.

Krystal tapped Amber lightly and motioned for them to go over to the couch as well.

Amber, sensing something scary might happen soon, gladly obliged to Krystal’s request.

Seohyun, who was now the only one standing near Yuri, besides Jessica, gave the latter a worried look before slowly distancing herself from the duo.

Yuri, noticing everyone was now over by the couch, cleared nervously.

“Uh…I…I’m g-going to g-go o-over there w-with the others.” Yuri said as she pointed towards the couch.

When Jessica didn’t answer, Yuri started taking baby steps towards the couch, keeping herself a certain distance away from Jessica as she walked around the latter.

Right when Yuri walked past Jessica, the latter spoke up coldly. “Stop.”

45.gif

Yuri’s foot froze in mid air and she ducked her head down. “Y-y-yes?”

Jessica turned around and walked around Yuri so she was standing right in front of the girl.

Yuri gave an awkward, fearful smile.

Jessica reached out and grabbed Yuri by the collar. “You—”

Right then, the bedroom door opened and Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona walked out.

Yoona, upon seeing Yuri, immediately shouted excitedly and pointed a finger at Yuri. “Unnie!”

The latter then noticed Seohyun sitting on the couch and shifted her finger to Seohyun. “Hyunnie!”

Everyone’s attention was now directed towards Yoona.

Taeyeon, who was behind Yoona, tried to take a hold of the younger girl’s hand. “Now’s not the right time Yoona.”

“It’s the best time.” Yoona said and rushed towards Jessica and Yuri.

Jessica, who was still holding onto Yuri’s collar, watched in confusion as Yoona ran up to them, stopping right next to her.

“Excuse me unnie.” Yoona said to Jessica as she pointed at Jessica’s grip on Yuri’s collar. “Can you let go for a minute? I need to do something, it’s important.”

Jessica looked at the girl puzzled before releasing her grip on Yuri’s collar. “S-sure.”

Yoona smiled happily at Jessica before turning her attention to Yuri who looked lost as to what was going on.

“Aren’t you suppose to be mad at m—” Yuri started saying.


The next thing Yoona did took everyone by surprise, except for Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon was shaking her head side to side as Tiffany cheered the younger girl on.


“Mhmphnnphmn.” Yuri said as she finally managed to push the younger girl away. “YAH!!!! What are you doing?!?!?! Why’d you just kiss me!!!!!????!!!!!”


















Jessica’s mouth fell open followed by everyone else’s who was sitting on the couch.


“Okay, done!” Yoona said still smiling.


“Done?! Done what?! Have you gone mad?!” Yuri said as she wiped repeatedly with the back of her hand. “This is gross!!!”


“Kay. Next step, Hyunnie!” Yoona said as she skipped her way over towards Seohyun.


The younger girl was still in shock as Yoona took her by the hand and pulled her into their own dorm, closing the connecting door loudly.

























“I think I’m scarred for life.” Sooyoung said after what just happened finally registered in her head.


“Me too!” Sulli said and buried her head in Victoria’s lap. “Umma! Please get rid of this nightmare!”


“Is it just me or is this whole thing just messed up?” Luna asked as she placed Bap on the ground.


Victoria patted Sulli’s head softly. “It’s still sinking in for me.”


Sooyoung turned her head to look at the other three sitting on the couch who hasn’t said anything.


“Yo! Amber!” Sooyoung said as she snapped her fingers in front of Amber’s face.


Amber continued staring at Yuri with open.


Krystal who sat next to Amber shook her head. “This is just wrong…I don’t understand anymore…”


“What are you talking about?” Sunny asked turning to look at the younger girl.


“Yah, Sunny, help me.” Sooyoung said nudging the girl for some help. “I think Amber is permanently paralyzed from shock. Look, she’s not blinking and no matter how much I smack her face, she won’t come to.”









-----
end of chapter 15.
yes, yoona kissed yuri and yes, this is the 4th person yuri's kissed. lol
now then, i'm not doing this on random or making yuri suffer later. *evil smirk* lol  anyways, this actually all plays a part in the story. *cough cough*
anyways, for those that asked for more sultoria/sulvic, i added a few moments for them, hoped you liked it. ^^
peace out guys~