EP Chapter 6

Elite Protections

Hope this chapter isn't too confusing!

---------------

 

Chapter 6


Yuri’s POV

“Alright then, which one of you is Amber.”


I silently laughed as I watched Amber gulp nervously before raising her hand like a little kid.


Haha, such a wimp!


“Clean up this mess. Call me when you’re done. Then we will talk.”


After Amber’s roommate made her statement, she walked back into the bedroom and slammed it shut.



Bossy!


Hehe… for you Amber!




“I’m guessing you must be Yuri then?”

“Uh, yes??”

“Why are you answering like you don’t know who you are?”


Eep!


“Oh nono, I know who I am.”

“Good, now help Amber clean up. Come get me when you are done. Then we will talk.”


Man!

th_085_.gif
This one’s bossy too!



Then my roommate walked through the connecting doors and into our bedroom also slamming it shut. I looked over to Amber to find her snickering at me.


“Yah! Stop laughing, it’s not funny.”

“You should’ve seen your face Yuri.”

“Man, these two are like twins! And so bossy!”

“Yeah, I know what you—”


“Yah, I heard that Amber!!”

BAM!


“Yah! Get to work Yuri!!”

BAM!


Two doors were slammed closed again.




“Aish!”

“Geez!”



As Amber and I were cleaning up the mess, someone knocked on our door.

“Go get that Amber.”

“No, why don’t you! I’m not your slave.”

“Yah, it’s your door, go get it!”

“No.”

“Yah!”

“You can’t make me—”


“Amber, go answer the door!!”

BAM!


Bedroom door slams again.


“Aish!”


Hehehe…she got yelled at by her roommate…


I watched as Amber whined her way over to answer the door. It turns out to be Taeyeon. Her head was down and she looked like she was blushing madly.

“Yah Taeyeon, what’s wrong with you?”

“Yeah and why is your face all red? Are you blushing by any chance?”

“Nnn-oo.”

“Why are you stuttering?”

“I’m n-nnot s-stut-tering.”

“Uh…yeah….you are.”

I looked over at Amber to see her covering laughing.


Why is she laughing so hard?


Am I missing something?



--I walk over to Amber and start whispering to her--

“Yah, why are you laughing at her?”

“She’s blushing, blushing, blushi—”

“I can’t understand you if you keep laughing while talking.”

“Aahahahaha, she’s blushing because of her roommate.”

“Her roommate?”

“Yeah, the one that introduced herself earlier….what was her name? Tiffany I think?”

“Tiffany? The pretty wavy brown haired girl?”

“Yeah, that one. You should’ve seen Taeyeon blush when Tiffany introduced herself. It was hilarious. It was the first time I’ve seen Taeyeon blush like that.”

“Oh, so she likes Tiffany…interesting…”

-- stops whispering --


“Yah Taeyeon, what are you doing over here?”

“Huh? Oh, I just um…I just…I came over to help you clean up. I’m sure you guys are tired as it is.”

Oh really now?

“Are you sure you aren’t over here because you need to get away from your roommate?”

“Huh? N-no, I just wanted to help you guys out.”

“Right, sure you do.”



Amber’s POV

We invited Taeyeon in and cleaned up the area together. It took us 2 hours to clean up the whole place, we even fixed the door that Yoona broke when she kicked it down. Also the window Sulli got in from. We had to replace that as well. Don’t know why she didn’t just use the door. It is much easier and safer.

While we were lying on the now cleaned floor, Taeyeon spoke up.

“Hey, where are your roommates? What are their names again?”


Hmm…what was my roommates name again?

Man, I should’ve checked her files earlier…

Forgot again.



“Our roommates are in the bedrooms. They don’t want to talk to us until this place is cleaned up. Do you know they are really bossy? They’re like bossy twins.” Yuri responded.

“Shhhh…they are going to hear you.” I warned.

“No they’re not. Why, are you scared of them or something? Don’t be a wimp. There’s nothing to be scared of, they’re just—”


BAM!


BAM!



Both doors of the bedroom opened.




“Oooooohhhhhhh, you’re in trouble nooowwwwww.” Taeyeon said as she made her way out of our dorm and back to hers.


Great! Just great!


“Thanks a lot Yuri, you just had to go and make them angry.”

“What? Don’t worry, I’m sure they didn’t hear a thing—”


“KWON YURI!”


“Eek!”

“And you said you weren’t afraid of them…” I said to Yuri who was now hiding behind me grabbing onto my shirt.

“I’m n-not!”

“Yah! If you’re not, then why are you hiding behind me?!”

“I was just…I was just…I was just going to give your back a massage….yeah, that’s what I was going to do!”

“No you weren’t, get off—”


Before I could finish my sentence, I saw someone’s feet standing beside me. I slowly looked up at who it was only to be glared at by my roommate.


“Yah! You two, get up off the floor!”


“Yes sir—I mean, ma’am. Yes ma’am!” Yuri said as she stood up immediately giving a salute at the same time.


Heh, and you called me a wimp.


Who’s the wimp now?



I got up after Yuri and we all walked towards the couch to sit down, including Yuri’s roommate.


“So, you two are going to be our new roommates?”

“Uh, yes, I believe we are.” I answered.

“You go by Amber, am I right?”

“Yes.”

“And you go by Yuri, right?”

“Y-yes.”

“Ok, well since you guys cleaned up the place pretty well, we can chat a little.”


Chat?

Is this a trick?



“S-so, w-what do y-you wa-nt to  c-chat ab-about?” Yuri stuttered.

Aish! Idiot! Why are you stuttering!

“Well, first off, as you two probably already know, we are your roommates.”

“R-right, y-yyes you are.”

“Do you know our names by any chance?”

“Um…” I started but stopped because I actually don’t.  I looked over to Yuri for some help.

“Your Jessica.” Yuri answered.

“Yes, it’s good to know you know my name. What about my sister, do you know her name as well?”


Sister?

They’re sisters?

No wonder they behaved so much like each other!

I knew I should’ve read the individual files first, aish!



“I’m sorry but I don’t.” Yuri answered again while looking at me.

“Why not? Were you not told who you were going to be rooming with?” Jessica questioned Yuri.

“Well, we were told, but it’s just that…”

“Just what?” Jessica asked.


“It’s just that she’s not my roommate so I didn’t really bother paying attention to her name.” Yuri confessed.


“Hmm…ok, I’ll let you off for now since what you said is true…BUT YOU!” Jessica said as she turned to look at me.




Eek!



“Y-yes.”

“You are her roommate, are you not?”

“Yes, I am her roommate, but I don’t know her—”

“My name is Krystal.”


Everyone turned their attention to Krystal. Yuri and I have been so focused on not making Jessica angry that we forgot about Krystal sitting on the other side.


“Yah, Soojung-ah, why did you say your name?”


Soojung?


Is that her Korean name?



“It’s okay unnie, they’re probably too tired from all the cleaning so they can’t think really well right now.”

“Hmm…fine, let’s go.” Jessica said as she got up.

“Go where?” Yuri asked.

“To introduce you to our friends who live here as well, even though everyone met earlier, but an official introduction is needed.” Jessica answered.

“Oh, ok.” Yuri and I both said.


As we were walking to the front door, Jessica suddenly turned around and looked at me. She squinted her eyes and pointed a finger at me.


“Uh, did you need something?” I asked a little frightened by her stare.


“You are a girl, right?”





















  




“Hehehehe.”



“Yah, shut it Yuri and yes, I am a girl.”


“Good, just making sure, let’s go.”


---


As we made our way over to Taeyeon and Yoona’s dorm, I called Victoria and told her to bring everyone down as well.

As we were waiting for someone to open the door, I glanced over at Krystal to find her staring at me. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she diverted her attention to the door instead.


What was that all about?


After a while of waiting and still no one came to open the door, Jessica got really impatient.


Impatient Jessica = angry Jessica



Yuri and I noticed her mood turning sour, so we rushed over to Yoona’s front door and started banging on it for dear life.


“Yah Yoona-ah! Open up! Open up! Hurry!”

--no answer--

“Yah Im Yoona! Open this door!” Yuri shouted again as she pounded harder on the door.

--still no answer--

“Are they sleeping?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t want to die.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“Well, I guess I’m going to have to kick this door down.” Yuri replied.


Since I didn’t want to have to face Jessica’s anger problem, I moved aside to let Yuri get ready to kick the door down.

Yuri backed up against her own dorm room door and did some quick stretches before getting into her kicking position.


“Okay, on the count of three.”


“One.”


“Two.”


“Three.”


“Hhhhiiiiiyyyyyyaaaa!” Yuri screamed as she bolted towards Yoona’s door with one foot in the air.


Right when her foot was about to make contact with the door, it suddenly swung open.


“Ahhhhhhh!” Yuri screamed as she flew into the room and landed on her face with a loud THUD, her sticking up towards the air.


“Omo, what you guys doing?” Yoona asked as she rubbed her eyes.



“……ouch…….”



“Are you okay Yuri unnie?” Yoona asked as she bent down to look at Yuri.


“Hahahahahahaha.” I laughed as I walked into the room followed by a giggling Krystal and a not-amused Jessica.


“….I’m fine Yoona. Just open the door faster the next time I knock on it.”

“Sorry, I was sleeping and didn’t hear you.” Yoona apologized as she rubbed her neck.

“Where’s your roommate? She should’ve heard us banging on the door.”

“Oh, she’s upstairs with Sunny-unnie.”

“Who’s Sunny?” Yuri asked.

“Sooyoung’s roommate.”

“Oh! The short one!”



WHACK!



“Ow, what was that for?” Yuri yelled as she rubbed the back of her head.


“Don’t call my friend short. Only I can call her short.” Jessica replied.




Kekekeke.


Yuri got hit on the head.






WHACK!





“Ow! Hey, what did I do?” I yelled as I rubbed the side of my head.


“Don’t laugh at your friend, that’s not nice.” Krystal replied.


Aish!


“Hey, your Yoona right?” Jessica asked as she walked over with her hands outstretched.

“Oh, yes I am. You must be Jessica-unnie. It’s nice to meet you.” Yoona replied shaking Jessica’s hand.

Huh?

When did these two become friends?



As Yoona, Jessica, and Krystal were talking, Yuri pulled me over to the corner and whispered to me.

“Hey, when did she become so nice to people?”

“I don’t know? It’s weird though. She was never this nice to us when we first met her.” I answered.

“Yeah, it is weird. It’s like she became…became…nice or something.”


While Yuri and I were busily whispering to each other, Krystal suddenly showed up beside us.


“Yah, what are you two whispering about?!” Krystal said as she raised an eyebrow at us.

“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all.” Yuri quickly answered while grabbing my hand and pulling me over to stand behind Yoona.


“So Yoona, do you know where Tiffany and her roommate is? What was her name?” Jessica asked.

“Oh, you mean Taeyeon-unnie? They should be in their room, why? Are they not there?”

“No, they didn’t answer their door earlier when we knocked.”

“Hmm…well, let’s go see then.” Yoona replied as she made her way over to the connecting door.

We all followed after Yoona through the door and were met by an empty living room.

“Hmm…maybe they’re in the bedroom.” Yoona said telling us to follow her.


We all made our way to their bedroom and lightly knocked on the door. There was no response so Yoona slowly opened the door slightly. We all stuck our heads through the crack of the door. My head was at the very top while Krystal’s was right below mine, followed by Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri was at the very bottom. The scene in front of us was definitely a sight to see. Taeyeon was cuddling up against Tiffany as she slept and Tiffany had her arms around Taeyeon as if she was a baby while listening to music through her headphones. Her music was so loud no wonder she couldn’t hear us earlier.



“Awww…*munch* aren’t they just the cutest *munch*.”


“Holy—Yah, Sooyoung! When did you get here!? Don’t just appear out of nowhere!” I screamed at Sooyoung as her head appeared above my head.

“Shh…you’ll wake Taeyeon up, I’m sure she’s tired *munch*.”

“Yah! Stop chewing with your mouth open up there. It’s getting all over my hair!” I yelled angrily.


While we were yelling back and forth, Tiffany suddenly looked up. She was shocked by what she saw. There were six heads at her bedroom door, two of which were bickering back and forth while the other four were looking at her.


“Omo! What are you guys doing here?” Tiffany asked as she removed her headphones from her ears.



“Ow, Sooyoung! Stop crushing me with your extra long body.” I whined only to accidentally hit Krystal.


“Yah Amber! You hit me!” Krystal yelled only to put all her weight on Jessica.


“Yah Soojung, get off of my back!” Jessica yelled and fell onto Yoona.


“Ahh! I know you’re tired Jessica-unnie, but could you not knee me in the back.” Yoona said as she was trying to squirm her way out only to lose her footing.



“ACK!” Yuri screamed as everyone tumbled on top of her and into Taeyeon and Tiffany’s room.






“……owww…….my face…….my back…….” Yuri painfully mumbled underneath everyone.


“Omo! Are you guys okay?” Tiffany asked as she slid herself off the bed and walked over to us.


While we were getting up one by one except for Yuri who was still in pain, Sulli ran into the room excitedly, only to accidentally trip and land on Yuri.



“……..ooooowwwwwwww…………” Yuri huffed.


“Oh! I’m so sorry Yuri unnie, I didn’t see you there. I didn’t mean to fall on you.” Sulli apologized as she got up while pulling Yuri up as well.


I walked over to Yuri and patted her on the shoulders. She looked over at me painfully.


“Yah, that hurts.”

“I know, I know.”

“If you know then stop patting me.”

“Ok, but Yuri?”


“Yeah.”


“How about we take a trip to see doctor Hyoyeon together?”


“Why?”





“Because I need a heart transplant and you need a back surgery.”




---
End of Chapter 6!
hope this chapter wasn't too weird, next chap will be better and longer