EP Chapter 2

Elite Protections


Chapter 2


“Alright guys, here are the stuff that you will need. The textbooks are in the gray boxes, dorm supplies in the blue boxes, weapons that you will not use or take out unless absolutely necessary are in the silver metal box, and some new clothes are in the suitcases you’ve each been given.”


“Ohhh, we get new clothes. Hope these look on good me. Hmm..I wonder if they come with high heels. I would totally love that.”


*Cough*Cough*


“Oh, sorry, please continue Mr. President.”

“Ah yes, where was I……there is also a high-tech watch that not only tells time, but has other functions that will come in handy later on. Extra money has been wired to the accounts given to you. Credit cards have been placed in your wallets along with your student ID and other necessary information, please DO NOT lose it. There are some high tech cameras in your suitcases, including spy camera specs (glasses), teddy bears, and pens.”

“Ohhh, teddy bears with camera’s in them…..that.is.AWESOME!”

“Umm…yes well, please do not abuse them…anyways, please be careful. Be alert at all times, do not trust anyone that seems suspicious, and if something bad were to happen, your number one priority is to protect those girls no matter what. Arraso?”

“Dae.” Everyone chorused.

“Good. Now it is almost time to head over there. You’ve all reviewed the profiles right?”

“Dae.” Everyone chorused again.

“Excellent. Now there is just one last thing. Out of the 7 of you, I am allowing 4 of you to have vehicles of your own. The 4 I have selecte –”

“Please pick me Mr. President. Please. Pretty please. I’m very good with them. You can trust me! Please. Please. Oh please. Please. Please. Plea –”

“I am sorry Sulli, but you cannot drive one of the vehicles.”

“…..Hhmpf………………..this .”

“Umm…anyways, the 4 people that I have selected are: Amber, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung. This is my final decision. Each of your cars is parked outside. Please also help the others without cars to campus. Here are your keys.”

“Awesome! Thanks Mr. P.”


“I prefer Mr. President Ms. Sooyoung.”


“Oh, but I think Mr. P sounds more hip. Don’t you think?”







“………”








“Arraso, arraso. Mr. President it is.”





Amber’s POV

Hahahaha oh Sooyoung, you should just go over to the corner and stuff your face with food.

“Ok, since everything seems to be set and in order, we will officially commence the assignment. Good luck and stay safe.”

“Dae Mr. President.” Everyone said together.


Wait for it…..






wait for it…….






yes! He’s gone, time to celebrate!



“YESSSSS! Brand new car, here I come!”

“This is so unfair hyung! I want a car too!”

Hehehe

“Sorry Ssul, the President has spoken. Kekekeke!”

“Alright guys grab your stuff and let’s head outside.”

“I’m already on it Taeyeon.”


--


“OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!?”

“Yah Sooyoung, stop screaming so loud when your outsi – ”


5a6157d0.gif

What the heck is that?

“I am so not driving that thing!!”

“Neither am I!! I don’t even know what is…it doesn’t even look like a car!?!”

Oh please, out of the 4 cars, I don’t want to end up with that one! Please have mercy!



“Yah! All of you SHUT UP!!”


“Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Taeyeon unnie, you just said the “S” word.”


“Sulli, right now is not the time.”

“…..Hhmpf……”



“Alright everybody…just calm down….no need for any shouting. Now, it is true that car over there….at least I think it’s a car….well anyways, one of us is driving it so whoever it is will just have to deal with it, arraso?


“Dae.” Yuri, Sooyoung, and I said together.


“Now, the President has kindly handed us each a set of keys. For the people that were assigned a car, we each have an extra key. There are no choosing cars; he has specifically given us the key to a certain car. So all we can do now is try it on the door of the 4 cars. No complaining.”


Oh maaaannnnnn, I don’t want that car! I want one of the sports cars…


“Alright, Yuri go try each of the car doors until one fits.”

“Dae.”










3 car doors later…



“Ha! Yes! This was the car I wanted.”



Awww maannnn, I wanted that navy blue sports car….maybe I can still get the burgundy one –


“Yes, in your face Ammmbeeerrrr! I got the red car! Now either you or Taeyeon will get that…thing.”

“Yah, its burgundy SOOYOUNG, not RED!!!”

“Whatever ~”


Great, now there are only two cars left….please, I would do anything to not get that thing.


“Well Amber, I guess it’s either you or me now.”




2 car doors later…














“Well Amber, I guess it’s just you.”




“………”

Sigh


Bbbbbbzzzzzzzztttttttt….Bbbbbbzzzzzzzttttttt….


“Yeobseo?”


“Ah yes Amber.”


“Mr. President?”


“Yah guys, be quiet, Amber’s on the phone with Mr. P.”


“Yes, the one and only, now I’m calling to let you know that this will be my contact number if ever you guys need to contact me during this assignment. Please also give this number to the others. Only contact this number, arraso?”

“Dae.”

“Good. By the way, I forgot to tell you that your car is parked in the underground parking lot of this building. I believe it is on level A, nearest the elevators.”

“Oh really, it is!?!? How come it’s down there?”


“I was quite impressed with that car when it was brought in….so I took it out on a little spin earlier. You may go retrieve it now; I will not keep you any longer.”


“Ah, of course sir –”


“Oh yes, one more thing before you go……….please tell Sooyoung I am cutting her food allowance every time she calls me Mr. P.”


“Ahaha, as you wish sir. Goodbye.”



Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes…YES! No lame car for Ambro!



“So what did the President want?”


“Oh, just a few reminders that’s all. By the way, I got to go down and get my CAR so I’ll be back in a little bit. Also, here’s my phone, have everyone save that number on their phone. It’s for contacting the President.”

“Huh? Your car’s not here? How come? Wait, Amb –”



“Dude, that kid is fast. She must be happy about not getting that thing. I guess no one is driving or dragging that piece of junk over there. I was wondering why the President would have one us drive that when we are going to a place for rich kids. Though I would’ve liked to see Sooyoung get that one instead.”

“Me too Yuri….me too…”


--



Sooyoung’s POV

Vrooooooommmmmmm

What the heck


“Woah baby, this car is THE BOMB! Yah, I knew the President favors me more! Ha! In your food-stuffed-face Sooyoung!”


“What the –”


“Yes, I know all of you are speechless, but come on, we got to get going. So who’s riding with who? Just a heads up though, I, Amber, has got the coolest car.”


Aish that Amber!

“Show off…”



“I want to ride with Yuri unnie!”

“I want to ride with hyung!”

“Then I guess I’ll go with Taeyeon.”



“Yah! Why don’t you guys want to ride with me! I’m good too!”

“Sorry Sooyoung unnie, but if I ride with you, I’m pretty sure you’ll take us straight to a restaurant or anyplace that’s selling food.”

“IM YOONA, I WOULD NOT DO THAT!”

Darn, how did she know! I was only going to take a small detour to get something to eat. I Promise!

“Yeah, I agree with Yoona unnie, you would do that. Plus, hyung has a really really nice car. It’s so shiny and sparkly.”

Hhmpf, whatever. It’s there lost, not mine. I mean seriously, who would say no to FOOD. Come on people, it’s FOOD!




Taeyeon’s POV

Aish these kids! Can’t stop arguing for a minute.

“Alright people, it’s settled. Let’s load up the cars and go.”

“Dae ajumma.”

AJUMMA!?!?!?!?!?!

“Yah shikskin, who you calling an AJUMMA! Don’t make me come over there. It won’t be pretty.”

“Of course it won’t be pretty because YOU’LL be over here, MIDGET!”




Why you little tall –



Honk Honk



“Let’s go guys, you two are holding us up. By the way Sooyoung, even though you were trying to diss Taeyeon, you dragged yourself into it too. Hahaha. I wonder how you even became one of us.”




Amber’s POV

Hahahahaha such an idiot of a shikskin.

“Ssul, you mind if I drop by my house real quick?”

“No, why?”

“I gotta get Bap, can’t let that little fella die of loneliness or hunger.”

“Bap?? Who’s Bap??”

“Ah that’s right, you haven’t met him before. Bap is a little puppy.”

“Puppy!?! I didn’t know you got a puppy hyung?! I love puppies, they are so CUTE!”

“Yeah, they sure are, and I didn’t get a puppy.”

“But you just said –   then where did the puppy come from?”

“The puppy is Luna’s. She’s a friend of mine.”

“Oh, that’s cool……Wait!.......LUNA? As in the Luna from our assignment?”

“Huh? Umm….I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention when you guys were shouting who you wanted. Plus, I didn’t even look at the individual profiles. I don’t think it’s her though, I mean, what are the chances that my close childhood friend is also the one we are suppose to be protecting.”

“Hmm…I don’t know hyung, there aren’t a lot of people with the name Luna in Korea you know. I would show you her profile picture but Victoria umma has the file with her. She said she didn’t trust me with it. Don’t you think that’s mean hyung? I can keep a file safe. I don’t understand why no one let’s me do anything.”

I wonder why…

“Anyways, here we are. Stay in the car, I’m just going to go in and grab Bap.”

“Neh hyung.”



Sulli’s POV

Hmmm….this car is really cool. It has so many buttons.

“I wonder what it feels like to sit behind the wheel.”

I bet it would be so cool.


Oh look, there’s a red light flashing. I wonder what that is.

“Maybe I should –”

“Hey Ssul, I’m back. Here, hold Bap for me.”

Awwww, I didn’t even get to push the button by the flashing light.




“Hey hyung?”

“Neh Ssul?”

“What happens if I push this button?”

“Which button are you talking about?”

“This one here.”

“Hmm…I’m not really sure, I’ve only been in the car for less than an hour.”

“Can I push it then? Please hyung? Pretty pwease?”




Please say yes! I’ll love you forever hyung!




Amber’s POV

Sigh

There she goes with her pouting and begging again. And she wonders why no one lets her do anything.


Kids these days.



“Alright Ssul, but after this button, no more okay. Play with Bap instead, arasso?”

“Yay! You are the best hyung ~”

Sigh



Good thing I have a clue what that button actually does. I just hope Taeyeon and the others won’t be surprised too much
.










-------------------
End of Chapter 2