EP Chapter 12

Elite Protections


Chapter 12


Author’s POV

“Finally, class is over!” Sulli shouted happily as she exited the room with the others following closely behind.

“Yah, that was only the first class of the day, you still have four more.” Victoria replied walking up next to Sulli.


“Umma~ I don’t want to attend classes anymore~”

“Yah, stop that, it’s embarrassing, and no can do, you have to attend those classes.”

“Awww~but it’s so boring~”

“Hahaha.” Amber laughed as she walked over to Sulli and placed an arm around her shoulder. “You big baby, stop complaining. Come on, I’ll treat you to lunch.”

Sulli immediately brightened up and smiled widely. “And ice cream!”

“Yah, if I treat you to ice cream, then I’m going to have to treat everyone else to ice cream as well.” Amber replied.


“Pwease?” Sulli pouted.

Amber looked over at Sulli then at Victoria who just gave her a shrug.

“…fine, and ice cream…” Amber sighed.

“Promise?” Sulli asked as she stuck her pinky out.

“yeah yeah, I promise.”

“Yay!” Sulli happily said as she linked her arms with Luna unnie and Victoria umma.

The three of them started walking down the hall.

Seohyun and Krystal followed behind them.

“Why do you always spoil her?” Yoona asked as she came up beside Amber. The two of them were walking slowly behind Seohyun and Krystal.

“Aish…I’m working on it.” Amber replied scratching the back of her head in defeat.

“Work harder,” Yoona laughed, “or else you’re going to have to deal with her stomach ache later if she eats too much ice cream again.”

Amber could only nod quietly, seemingly deep in thought.

Was it because of Sulli or was it because of what happened earlier this morning?


-Over to the other class that has also let out-


“Yah, can you stop eating for a minute of your life?” Taeyeon said as she grabbed her stuff and exited the room.

“What was that? I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite hear what you said ajumma.” Sooyoung said as she placed a hand near her ear and leaned in closer to Taeyeon like she was trying to hear.

“Yah! I am not an ajumma! Aish!” Taeyeon frustratingly replied as she tried to keep herself from strangling Sooyoung because there were too many witnesses around including their roommates.

“Haha, what, did you run out of comebacks?” Sooyoung laughed.


This only caused Taeyeon to ruffle her hair in irritation.

“I don’t think Taeyeon’s an ajumma.” Tiffany said as she walked out of the classroom with Sunny beside her. “She’s too young and pretty to be an ajumma.”


“Huh?” Sooyoung and Taeyeon both said looking over at Tiffany.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Tiffany asked as she pointed at herself then looked over at Sunny.

“No, you didn’t. I agree. Taeyeon is not an ajumma so you should stop calling her one Sooyoung. It’s not very nice.” Sunny replied.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon could only stare back at the two.

“Why are they just staring at us?” Tiffany whispered to Sunny.

“…I don’t know…let’s just leave these two idiots. I’m hungry let’s go eat before our next class.” Sunny said as she took Tiffany’s hand and the both of them started walking down the hall.

“Okay.” Tiffany replied happily at the mention of food.

“Wait!” Someone suddenly called out from inside the room, “Please help me first! I want to come, I’m hungry too!”

Tiffany and Sunny stopped walking and turned around. They both stood there and looked at each other before it finally hit them.

“Jessica!” They both said as they hurried back inside the classroom.


-Back to the group already at the dining court-


“Yah Sulli, when did you become a shikskin too?” Amber asked shocked by the amount of food Sulli was placing on her plates.

“I’m learning from Yoona and Sooyoung unnie~” Sulli replied happily as she placed more meat on her plate.

“…….headache…..I have a headache…..” Amber said as she rubbed her temples.

“Hehehe, don’t you think I taught her well so far?” Yoona said as she patted Amber on the back.


“Aish….you…..aish…..headache…..” Amber said walking away.

Yoona smiled to herself as she watched Amber walk back to their table and sat down.

“Is hyung gone?” Sulli asked as she approached Yoona.

“Yep.” Yoona replied.

“Good, then here you go.” Sulli said as she handed the tray mounted with food over to Yoona.

“Thanks, good job. I think we tricked Amber successfully.”

“Hehe, I remember hyung looking pale and shocked at my tray. I can’t believe she thought I would eat all this.” Sulli said.


-Group heading for the dining court-


“Thanks for the help guys…I’m seriously still in a state of shock.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll get use to it.”

“…………………is she always like that? Sleeping wherever she goes?”

“That’s Jessica for you. Surprisingly, she still gets good grades in class and manages to go from one class to the next on her own when we don’t have the same classes.”

“…..wow…..”

“It was really nice of you to carry her all the way to class though, I’ll be sure to tell her to say thank you.”


“Ah, that was no problem at all, really. Thank you for the thought though Tiffany. You’re so considerate, Taeyeon is so lucky to get a roommate like you. And you as well Sunny, Sooyoung should be very happy.”

The three walking up front plus one being carried chatted away while the short and tall duo were arguing again behind them.

“Yah, we’re going over to the dining court now, why do you still have to be eating? And where did you get that from? I didn’t see you with that when you came to class. Wait a minute! You didn’t take that from the—”

“Mind your own business ajumma!”

“Yah! You—”

“What?! I what AJUMMA!!”


-Group eating at dining court-


“Hey, who are you texting? You’ve been texting non-stop after you sat down with your tray.” Luna asked as she sipped her hot bowl of French Onion soup.

Krystal who had her head down staring at her phone did not realize Luna was referring to her.

Everyone at the table all looked over at Krystal, who was still clueless.

“Is she perhaps texting her boyfriend?” Sulli innocently asked.

“No, Krystal doesn’t have a boyfriend.” Seohyun replied taking a bite from her healthy plate of salad.

“Yeah, she broke up with her last boyfriend awhile back and she hasn’t dated anyone up to now.” Luna added.

“Oh? So who could she be texting? She seems to be in her own world. I mean, she doesn’t even realize we’re talking about her right now.” Victoria asked.

“Keke, maybe it’s her secret boyfriend, or her lover.” Yoona joked.

“Seohyun and Luna just said she didn’t have a boyfriend, how could that possibly be her secret boyfriend or lover.” Amber replied.

“Hence the word ‘secret’…Is something wrong?” Yoona asked making everyone, except Krystal who was still texting, turn their attention over to Amber.

“Huh? W-why would something be wrong? I’m fine. I was just saying that it was unlikely because Seohyun and Luna already told us she didn’t. They’re close friends aren’t they? W-why are you all looking at me?”

“Oooooooooouuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hyung, are you jealous?” Sulli asked excitedly bouncing in her seat.

“What?!? NO! O-of course not! Why would I be?”

“Oooooooooouuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hyung likes someone!!!! Kekekeke!”

“Yah, Sulli! No I don’t! Stop it!! Eat your food!!” Amber replied sternly.

“Hhmmppfff, you’re a meanie hyung!”

Around this time, Krystal finally stopped texting and lifted her head up only to find everyone looking at a red faced Amber minus a now upset Sulli.

“Uh….did I miss something?” Krystal asked as she placed her phone next to her tray and looked around.

“HYUNG’S A BIG MEANIE!!” Sulli shouted stabbing her plate of fries.

“Krystal, who were you texting just now?” Seohyun asked hoping to redirect everyone’s attention elsewhere.

“Huh? Oh, I was just texting Yuri unnie.”

“Yuri?” Victoria asked.

“Yep, why? Is something wrong?”

“Oooooooooooooouuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, you were texting Yuri unnie.”

“Sulli!!” Amber, Yoona, and Victoria said together.

“……hhmppfff, you guys are all meanies!!”

Around this time, the other group finally made it to the dining court and joined the group already sitting down.

“Hey guys! We’re here—” Yuri said as she dropped a sleeping Jessica on the chair next to Seohyun.

“FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!” Sooyoung screamed and dashed away happily.

“Uh…please excuse her….she’s still in the process of learning her manners.” Taeyeon said taking a seat next to Amber. “Yah, are you okay? Why is your face all red? Are you sick?”

All eyes were now back on Amber as she could only her dry lips and laugh awkwardly.


“Aha….ha…….haha……I-I………uh….hey look, is Jessica still sleeping?”

Taeyeon gave Amber a weird look before looking over at Jessica.

“I’m sorry guys, Jessi is usually not like this. Generally she sleeps in class and stuff, but when we get to the dining courts, she usually wakes up. I don’t know what’s wrong with her today…” Tiffany apologized and walked over to Jessica.

While Tiffany was trying to wake Jessica up, Amber got up and dragged Yuri away.

“Hey, why are you dragging me? Yah, let go.” Yuri protested and swung her arms free of Amber’s grip. “What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting really weird lately.”

“….what? I didn’t do anything…I was just bringing you over to look at the types of meat they have today and to try this particular one because it’s really good.”

Yuri looked at Amber for a few minutes and turned her attention over to the meat.

“So which one did you say was really good?”

“This one, but that one is also good.”

While the two were walking around getting food, Amber suddenly asked a random question.

“So when did you and Krystal become so close?”

“…huh?”

“You and Krystal. When did you guys start acting like best friends?”

“What are you talking about Amber? I never acted like best friends with Krystal, I’ve only met her a few days ago.”

“….b-but….”

“What? Why are you asking this? Did Krystal say something about us?”

“…no….”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“….It’s just that…you guys were texting each other a lot just now…and…and…everyone at the table was saying that Krystal was texting her secret lover or boyfriend…and then later she told us she was texting you…”


“…Hahahahahaha!”

“What? What’s so funny?”

“So you think Krystal and I are secretly dating or something?......Hahahahahahahaa…..”

“….So you’re not right?”

“Yah, of course we’re not. Why would you even think that? You ask the weirdest questions and worry about the weirdest things sometimes. Plus, you know our rule. Even if I wanted to, which I don’t, we’re not allowed.”

“…oh, uh, yeah you’re right…hahaha…I was just….just worried that you might have broken the rule so I was trying to make sure you didn’t….”

“Hahaha, oh Amber. Even if I did, you’re my best friend, you would have to help me cover it up. But don’t worry, I didn’t.”

After the misunderstanding between Amber and Yuri was cleared up, the two headed back to the table.

“Eh? Where’s Jessica?” Amber asked as she set her tray down followed by Yuri.

“Yeah, did she wake up?”

“Yep, Krystal finally got her up and the two, along with Sulli, are now getting some food together.” Sooyoung replied taking a big bite of her sandwich. “Thif if sfo fgoood.” (This is so good.)

“Eck, yah, don’t talk with your mouth full!” Taeyeon yelled from across the table.

“Iff fcan do fwhat efer Iff fwant.”   (I can do whatever I want.)

“Yah Shikskin! That’s really gross!!”

“Fwhat? Iff can’t fhear fyou.”  (What? I can’t hear you.)


“Yah! You want to die!?” Taeyeon said getting up.

“FWHAT? Bfring it onf!!”  (What? Bring it on!!)  Sooyoung said also standing up, but her chair caused Tiffany, who was walking back from the bathroom, to trip and fall forward.

Tiffany screamed and closed her eyes waiting for her body to meet the ground.

However her body never made contact with the ground below her, instead the only thing her body made contact with is another person’s body.

She slowly opened her eyes only to realize that her body wasn’t the only thing making contact with something. Her lips did as well, with another pair of lips.





“Omo!” Victoria and Luna both said at the same time.






“OMG!!” Sooyoung said as the food in fell out.






“EH?!?!” Yoona choked.






“Unnie!!??” Seohyun gasped.






“YAH!!” Taeyeon shouted.






“OH NO YOU DIDN’T!” Sunny thought.






“…………”






Tiffany slowly straightened herself up, her face flushed pink. Her savior also quickly put distance between the two.

“I-I-I..I’m s-so sorry!! I-I didn’t mean t-to, H-honest!! I was only trying to c-catch you!”

Around this time while everyone was still in a state of shock except Sooyoung, who has gotten over her shock and has resumed eating her food happily, Jessica, Krystal, and Sulli returned.




“Eh? What happened? Hyung, are you okay?” Sulli asked looking over at Amber who had a piece of bread hanging out from .






Jessica set her tray down and looked at everyone looking at the two people with red faces standing behind Sooyoung.
























“Yah, what’s with you people, why are you all staring at Tiffany and Yuri?”











------
End of Chapter 12!
Mwuahahaha, I'm evil right? Why would I write that? kekeke.
Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was short.
Comments,criticisms,spazzings,etc., are all welcomed ♥