Chapter 2 - Who are you?

The Trainee and Instructor

It was night time. The time Nicky had to go to bed, but she wanted to wait until her dad got home to tell him the great news. Nicky ended up waiting..and waiting...and waiting until it struck midnight. There was faint footsteps heard from outside the house on the porch. Nicky hesitated on opening the door to see if it was her dad, but she decided to just wait until tomorrow afternoon when her dad would pick her up from school.

----------------------------------------------
Nicky woke up to loud music playing from the living room. It was really bright in her room and her door was wide open. Nicky turned over and saw that it was 2 in the afternoon. Nicky was panicing and asking herself questions. Did I sleep in? What happened last night? Who called in for me at school? I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY WHAT JUST HAPPENED. After all the panicing and the questions she asked herself she tip toed out to the living room to see her dad smiling at her.
 

"Daddy.. why aren't I in school?" I said as I sat right next to him. My dad was smiling all giddy like and hugged me by surprise. He turned off the music and went to the kitchen and started jumping around with a cake in his hands.

"YOU GOT ACCEPTED! WHY WOULD I LET YOU GO TO SCHOOL ON A DAY LIKE THIS?! THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION NICKY!" he yelled putting the cake down on the coffee table. You gave him a confused look then caught on later that yesterday you got accepted in TS Entertainment. You looked back at him smiling seeing that he was so happy that you got into TS Entertainment.

"Dad.. ?" you said tugging on his shirt for him to calm down and sit down. Is he happy that I'm leaving? I thought to myself a few times and blinked constantly thinking about what I should say. So, mom already told him..? Or did the agency call my dad? Or.. ermm. Is there any other solution.. You snapped back to reality as he pulled you up and handed you a check that said 2 million KRW. You looked at him flabbergasted and then looked back down at the check.

As you got up you hugged your dad tightly as his eyes were telling you that he would be sending you away with warm hearted good bye.

"DAD THANK YOU!" you yelled and ran around frantically as you and your dad were so excited about the acception.

As you guys finished the cake and rinsed the plates your mom and brother came out of there rooms rubbing there eyes to see you and your dad on the couch watching TV. They both stared at eachother with disbelief because you usually never came to the living room to watch TV, especially if it was with your dad.

"What just happened..?" Dan said scratching his neck while looking at his mom and back at you and your dad.
 

"I have no idea, but it's better if we don't ask." your mom said as she slumped on the couch beside your dad. Your mom grabbed the remote and changed the channel and you and your dad glared at your mom. She turned the channel back to where it was and walked to the kitchen to prepare food with her -dang I see how it is- face.

"..um, who's taking me to work? I have to go in a little bit." Dan said while looking at his watch and back at you and your dad.

"What are you looking at? I can't drive. Do you HAVE a death wish or something?" you said as you glared at your brother unbelieveably.

"I'll take you." your dad said while grabbing for the keys to the car. Dan and your dad went to work as you and your mom were stuck at home with the horrible awkward silence.

"Sooo.. " you both said in unison. Your mom stared at you shocked, but then went back to the food.

"Umm. mom." you said holding your excitement with a little questioning behind your voice.
 

"What?" your mom set her knife down and sat beside you on the couch. She was looking at you with a concered look as you were holding in excitement. Truth is, you were faking the excitement.

"I have to leave in a few days.. He said the best would be tomorrow.. But I don't know." you said as tears were filling your eyes. Your mom looked like she was in deep thought and looked at you.

"You're going to have to go soon and everybody will have work. Just tell me that you'll be safe and I'll let you go warm heartedly." your mom said kissing you on the forehead.
 

------------------------1 DAY LATER----------------------------

It was 6 in the morning and you were packing your things, checking if you left anything behind that you might need later on. You sighed to yourself while looking at your room over and over. I wonder if this is the right choice.. Let's start heading out Nicky. You can do it. Fighting! As you grabbed your luggage you slumped off to the door and said 'Goodbye' to your bedroom. After saying goodbye to the house you went into the living room and told your parents that you were ready to go.

I'm definitely going to miss this place.. You set your things inside the car and you and your family headed to the airport so you could fulfil your dreams in South Korea. Once you walked to the front of entrance to the airport you noticed a girl was following you and your family and she also had luggage. Looks like she's also a trainee too. You sighed and you were in front of the terminal waiting for your families goodbyes. 

"Well, this is where I get off everyone." you said as you sighed and faked a smile. You walked towards them and all gave them hugs. You walked off to the terminal with a tear going down your cheek slowly.

"Don't embarrass yourself!" said Nicky's brother. He waved goodbye to her as she was walking away, he sighed and quickly wiped the tear away so nobody could see. Gosh, why am I crying..? Pull yourself together DAN! He continued to wave seeing Nickys back walking away.

You turned around waving back at them when suddenly a hand gripped your wrist and pulled you in the bathroom. Your family didn't see it, but everybody else in the terminal saw it. You looked at the person who grabbed your wrist. It was a familiar face that you couldn't recall.

"Yo, it's me. Chill." Alice said patting you on the back. You were tensed up until you found out it was Alice.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR? Gosh, you look really different! I thought you were stalking me and my family." you scoffed and yelled while punching Alice in the arm. She let out a small whimper and smiled.

"You have to be prepared for disguise! I wanted to see if anyone realized it was me. I passed by a few people I knew, but they didn't seem to notice me. When I walked out of my house the neighbors didn't recognize me and thought I was visiting!" Alice said laughing punching my arm.

You grabbed Alice's arm and took her out of the bathroom while you both were laughing your butts off. You both found your seats and sat down talking to eachother like you haven't seen eachother in ages. You and Alice just kept talking and talking until you both said you were tired and decided to get some rest on the long flight to South Korea. You started getting tired and drifted to sleep until someone kicked the back of your seat.

"What the heck..?" you whispered opening your eyes slowly. You turned around and saw someone with blonde hair and a streak of blue in the middle. "I'm sorry, but WHO ARE YOU TO BE KICKING MY SEAT?" He was asleep and you didn't want to wake him up, but as you were turning around about to go back to sleep he kicked your seat again. You turned around faster this time catching that he was fake sleeping.

"Excuse me? I saw you awake.. I'm not stupid by the way. Can you please stop? I'm trying to get some rest because I haven't slept for a while. Thanks." you said and turned around and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:
LOL IM SO BORED. I have school tomorrow and I decided that if I had free time I would add another chapter and here it is. Not the best because I'm kind of dragging the story a bit. If you don't like that I'm dragging it you can comment for all I care. I want to entertain my readers so yeah~ Haha, btw good luck with School everyone! :D