Chapter 10 - WHY?!

The Trainee and Instructor

Hey everybody~ Umm, I haven't been focused lately and I've just been all over the place. I was going to update yesterday, but I accidentally fell asleep.. I got scolded in class for daydreaming about Kris and Yongguk so much. D: I also forgot to bring my glasses to school! Ugh, I knew I would be having a long day.. Well, John came up to me again with his adorable Konglish and Japanese saying "YA! CHINGU, COME OVER YEOGI. JEBAL. ONEGAISHIMASU." I just stared at him.. omg.. I just stared at him and replied "OMONA. CHINGU, GENKI DESU KA? JAKKUMAN. I GOTTA KA~" LOLOL SO WEIRD. Ugh, he's leaving back to Korea on September 10th and I became friends with him on the first day he came. AH-HO. This would be great for a fanfic topic. Anyways to the fanfic!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelo and I bursted laughing at Yongguk's sudden entrance and bed hair.

"H-H-YUNG!" Zelo yelled while panting and kicked the ground dying. Like literally dying.

"OMG, YOU'RE TOO FUNNY. I JUST WANT TO SCREAM 'YONGGUK I CHOOSE YOU!'" I also said trying to catch my breath and covering my face with a pillow.

"You guys are so lucky you're my ddongsaengs." Yongguk murmured walking to the computer desk. Yongguk pushed Zelo off the chair and used it for the computer.

"YAH! Hyung~~ You could at least say please!" Zelo whined rubbing his in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry~" Yongguk replied in a mocking way.

I stood up and stared at them both looking at the computer doing some online shopping. Zelo kept saying "WAHH~! Hyung, it's so cheap let's get it. We can both get one!" or "I'll buy you this and you have to pay me back er". My stomach was growling, but they didn't hear over there loud whines and helpless screams.

"Oppa~" I said in a cute way. They both looked at me as I bursted out laughing.

"YAH! When did I ever call you 'Oppa' Yongguk?" I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. Yongguk just rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Let's eat~" I said grabbing there arms and trying to drag them outside of the studio. They pulled back by my surprise with force.

"First finish recording the LTE Rap." Zelo said pushing my into the booth and putting the headphones over my head. I just glared at him as he walked away with a smile on his face. He clicked the instrumental and the LTE rap was coming close. I listened closely to where the start was and managed to get there at the right time. I rapped it and finished it as Zelo and Yongguk were clapping with beams on there faces. Honestly, I was proud of myself..then again they looked a little creepy.

"Can we go now?" I said putting my headphones on the stand and grabbing my music score sheet.

"Nope." Yongguk said spinning around in his chair facing me after the 3rd spin.

"WAEEEEEEEEE?!" I whined stomping the ground and crossing my arms in protest.

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE PRACTICE WITH JONGUP~ 7 HOURS!" Zelo said patting my stomach. It growled and Zelo jumped back at how loud it was. I glared at both of them because I was too hungry to start dancing with all my might. I knew what Jongup prepared to make me dance and I needed food to be able to dance like him.

"Give me food now or my stomach will kill you guys." I said glaring at them and pointing at my stomach. They flinched and said they would be back with food. I waved them off and thought how easy it was to get food from them.

I grabbed my things off the studios couch and walked outside of the studio running into somebody. He was a few inches taller than me, he had nice black hair, black skinnies, and a white v-neck on. He looked familiar. I just couldn't catch it.

FLASHBACK WITH YOU KNOW WHATS HIS FACE WHEN YOU READ ON LOLOL

I was running in the rain looking for my dog again. It's been 2 weeks since I've been searching for him. It was 11AM April 14, 2011. I was in LA for a month or 2 and my parents decided to give me a puppy. I cherished that puppy so much, but I didn't know my way around Los Angeles because I just moved there a couple of weeks ago. I didn't plan on exploring that much since I had a horrible sense of direction. I had no umbrella. I had on a sweater, a jacket, a coat, sweatpants, and a backpack full of water bottles and blankets for Mimi my lost puppy. I was running with my hat on and it was my favorite snapback, but Mimi was more important. I ended up running into someone as I was running down the sidewalk.

He had a bulge by his chest. I didn't know if he was a girl, but the bulge was moving underneath his shirt. He opened his jacket as a puppy jumped out and ran towards me. I grabbed in in my arms and started hugging it while getting a blanket out of my backpack.

"Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you for taking care of Mimi!" I said rushing towards the man. He lifted his hand up and smiled.

"You're welcome. Wahh~ such a beautiful sight.. it's like from a drama. I'm Kim Himchan." He said pulling out his hand offering a hand shake.

I shook his hands and from watching all those Korean dramas paid off. I actually understood him and started a basic Korean conversation with him asking him how he found Mimi and why didn't he give notice.

korean: green highlight

"To be honest.. Mimi was below a bench and I found her so I picked her up." Himchan explained to me.

"Well, Thank you Himchan~ I hope I get to see you around sometime! My name is Nicky! And thank you once again. I have to go! Bye~" I said walking away and waving goodbye leaving him in the rain.

END OF LONG DETAILED FLASHBACK LOL

"Ah. I'm sorry." I said bowing and looking at his face again. You look really familiar.. I've encountered this situation before too with somebody like you.. Who are you exactly?

"Nah~ It's okay. At least you didn't get hurt right?" He said studying my face while smiling so whole heartedly.

"Y-Yeah kwaenchanha. WHY THE HECK AM I STUTTERING?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY.. CONTROL CURIOUSITY.. STEP BACK AND GO TO THE PRACTICE ROOM. NOW. NICKY. GO. MOVE THOSE FEET. I've seen you around somewhere? Have we met? Nicky, I said go to the practice room not create conversation. Just please mentally slap yourself in the face for disobeying your conscience." I said pacing a little looking up at his face not making it look like I was checking him out with my head down.

He grabbed my chin and lifted it up slightly looking into my eyes. I was blushing, but it didn't show that much since I had a bandaid on my left cheek from the fangirls in front of the company.

"Is your cheek okay?" He asked worriedly caressing my cheek as I winced in pain. I moved his hand away.

"It just hurts a little bit. Can I catch your name? For future references and all." I said beaming.

"Uh, my name is Himchan. Kim Himchan, but you can call me TONIGHT." Himchan said laughing. I playfully hit him on the arm.

"Wow, you just met me and already flirting? My name is Nicky by the way." I said pulling out my hand for a hand shake.

"Wait, what's happening. WHOA DEJA VU. Wait, Nicky? You don't remember me? I was the one that found.. that puppy in the rain!" Himchan started jumping around like he won the lottery.

"OMG IT IS HIM...CHAN. o___O Oh my gosh.. It is you! I thought I would never see you! I just remembered you're in BAP! I'm a trainee here..sunbae~" I said laughing and hitting his arm. I also started jumping around as we interwined both of our hands together and started jumping around for a little reunion.

"I thought I would never see you again! Where are you heading to right now?" Himchan said excitedly.

"Dance practice.. with Jongup." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh my gosh. Want me to accompany you? Jongup can be a pain in the a-" Himchan got cut off by Yongguk and Zelo who were listening in on our conversation.

"YAH! You can't cuss! She's only 13." Zelo and Yongguk said at the same time pulling Himchan back.

"You don't think I know that guys? She's not a baby anymore. I'm pretty DAMN sure she doesn't mind that I cuss." Himchan said rolling his eyes and looking towards you with a half smile.

You smiled back putting you hands in your jacket pockets and just stared at the 3 members quarreling. It was funny as Yongguk was slapping Himchans mouth saying 'IMMA SMACK THE BAD FROM COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!' and Zelo just standing there yelling 'YAH!'.

"YAH!" CEO came out of his office yelling and rubbing his neck. He looked tired with sleeping bags drooping down.

"Ah~ sorry ceo. They're just being childish." I said bowing and giving him a half smile.

He patted my head saying 'It's alright. At least you're not fighting with them!' he just stared at the guys rolling his eyes. They still hadn't notice we were watching. I heard a click. It sounded like somebody just took a picture. I turned around to see someone running down the halls.

"CEO-nim, I think a paparazzi snuck in. There was a guy running down taking pictures of the fighting. I'll go now and catch him." I said bowing and grabbing the boys up from fighting and telling them what just happened. We all ran down the hallway with our super speed and caught up to the guy.

Zelo and Himchan pinned him to the wall and knocked the camera out of the reporters hands. Yongguk was just about to smash it until I took it from underneath his foot. Himchan, Yongguk, and Zelo stared at me wide eyed looking at me like 'what the heck is she doing'.

"Guys, you are so stupid.. this is an expensive camera and you could have broken the lenses Zelo and Himchan!" I said sighing while inspecting the camera. I found the pictures and deleted them. I came across other pictures and they were me and Alice eating lunch together wearing our TS Trainees hats and taking a selca. I deleted those too and gave him back his camera.

"Ahjusshi. Please don't sneak in here again. I deleted all the photos you took here. I know you put a lot of effort into taking those photos, but please don't come back." I kneeled down giving him a hand to get up. He grabbed my hand and got up sighing.

"All that hard work for nothing. I was going to uncover you and Yongguks relationship.. " The reporter said walking away whispering.

"What did you say?" Yongguk asked pulling him back.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." The reporter said putting on a sly smile.


A/N:
So, how was the chapter? I can't make intense chapters. LOLOL I've read so many fanfics, but never get ideas out of them. Hey lovely subscriber and silent reader.. :D annyeong!